Thank you!

24,693 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
Johnny Danger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Johnny Danger said:

coolerguy12 said:

My wife will be giving birth to our third child on Monday. We're allowed to have 2 visitors per day but I count as 1. No kids allowed.

I blame the hospital for the policy and I don't think they are anti vax based on all their billboards around town.

Somehow we will manage to survive this horrible injustice done to us.

We had the same policy. Congratulations! The nurses were really cool where we had our children (yes, plural) and didn't give a rat's a-hole if we kept mask off during their check ins.

You're saying the hospital had a no kids policy and you were able to bring your kids in? Because that would be super cool if we were able to pull that off. My daughter is convinced it's a girl and I want to see her reaction in person either way. She will either be elated or devastated.

No we had twins.
Sea Speed
AG
C@LAg said:

no one posted this yet:

One of the all time greats
TyHolden
AG
MaximusDMeridius said:

20 pages [UNDER - STAFF]
5 permas [UNDER - STAFF]
10 regular bans [OVER - STAFF]

[PLEASE SEND STAFF'S WINNINGS TO THE TEXAGS OFFICE. THANKS, STAFF]
TRADUCTOR
Wonder if flipper baby bites. Thought of vaccine baby with fully formed canines freaking me out.
Pookers
AG
MaximusDMeridius said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

20 pages [UNDER - STAFF]
5 permas [UNDER - STAFF]

I got my highly rated post nuked and I caught a ban for my efforts. Can confirm as one of the 10.
Nitro Power
AG
Pookers said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

20 pages [UNDER - STAFF]
5 permas [UNDER - STAFF]

I got my highly rated post nuked and I caught a ban for my efforts. Can confirm as one of the 10.
At least you didn't contribute to the 5.

It is refreshing to see staff have a sense of humor occasionally.
Cassius
johnnyblaze36 said:

Tough scene for the OP.

Lmao
Moose02
Thought this thread was done, but it keeps ticking!

I'll bite. Emily Oster (economist) has been a good follow through all of this. Probably a liberal but isn't afraid to espouse a conservative position if the data supports it. Here's her latest take based on the CDC leak:

I assume most here probably agree, and personally choose Covid because they will likely be fine. Any other takes?
V8Aggie
AG
I'm honestly shocked OP knew where to put it

Muy
AG
Heard this morning that the biggest hot spots for unvaccinated are the liberal cities, most likely urban blacks. OP should go after them.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Congratulations on the baby. I hope he/she is healthy and happy.

When my father broke his back last year the ER forced my mom to wait outside of the F'ing building. on a dark street at 2am, because of Coronabros. Not even in the empty lobby.

I was there so obviously had a vehicle we could sit in to stay warm, but the ER didn't know that. Nor did they care if my mom didn't have a place to stay. It could have been an accident while driving across country and she had zero family to assist, roof over her head, or car to she could use. Coronabros didn't care. Got the shut downs they wanted.

If you believe the vax works great. Take it. Don't worry about those un-vaxxed. If you believe the vax works, you should be pissed at the coronabros that still want to shut down the world. If the vax works there is zero reason to shut down the world (other than power hungry politicians and sissy coronabros scared of the boogy-19 under their beds).

Kvetch
AG
Garrelli 5000 said:

Congratulations on the baby. I hope he/she is healthy and happy.

When my father broke his back last year the ER forced my mom to wait outside of the F'ing building. on a dark street at 2am, because of Coronabros. Not even in the empty lobby.

I was there so obviously had a vehicle we could sit in to stay warm, but the ER didn't know that. Nor did they care if my mom didn't have a place to stay. It could have been an accident while driving across country and she had zero family to assist, roof over her head, or car to she could use. Coronabros didn't care. Got the shut downs they wanted.

If you believe the vax works great. Take it. Don't worry about those un-vaxxed. If you believe the vax works, you should be pissed at the coronabros that still want to shut down the world. If the vax works there is zero reason to shut down the world (other than power hungry politicians and sissy coronabros scared of the boogy-19 under their beds).

OP prefers you use they/them pronouns until the child is old enough to decide their gender. Bigot.
johnnyblaze36
AG
MaximusDMeridius said:

20 pages [UNDER - STAFF]
5 permas [UNDER - STAFF]

I just received a random $1,200 check in the mail and happen to be in the area. Do you have a drop box?
waitwhat?

So basically everyone has to mask up forever.

Lol no thank you. This virus is not that bad and you should have been able to have people visit the baby even with the virus going around.

Hope that helps.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
oldcrow91
AG
It's all political theater and paying off big pharma for their donations if I have to get a vaccine. I've had Covid and tested positive for the antibodies.
(3 times actually during blood donations)

Decay
AG
Masks show very little or no real-world data to slow the spread, reduce hospitalizations, or reduce deaths.

I'm calling it out everywhere I can see it. Masks do nothing!
Beerosch
AG
MaximusDMeridius said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

20 pages [UNDER - STAFF]
5 permas [UNDER - STAFF]

What do I win for getting potd for being the first to reply?
GeorgiAg
AG

aggieforester05
AG
Whenever you see someone say "White Evangelical Christians", that means they hate Christians and White People. Why is there so much racial and religious bigotry in the progressive community and why is it considered acceptable amongst your piers?
GeorgiAg
AG
I didn't do the research or the report or the circle. I don't know why these groups have vaccine hesitancy. Especially since it was developed under Trump's administration.
Proc92
GeorgiAg said:

I didn't do the research or the report or the circle. I don't know why these groups have vaccine hesitancy. Especially since it was developed under Trump's administration.
Maybe uncle Joe and camala have great powers of persuasion.
Garrelli 5000
AG

Quote:

Especially since it was developed under Trump's administration.

Spoken like a true liberal. Incapable of making up your own mind if the party has spoken.
Pookers
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Only dip**** NPCs listen to politicians on medical decisions; especially when the powers that be are losing their **** over people not complying with their edicts. This has nothing to do with "keeping people safe" and everything thing to do with control.
TyHolden
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

MaximusDMeridius said:

20 pages [UNDER - STAFF]
5 permas [UNDER - STAFF]

I just received a random $1,200 check in the mail and happen to be in the area. Do you have a drop box?
I've got at least 20 legit socks and could post pron all day....
oh no
AG
Isn't this a disease with a 99% survival rate? If you cut out those with old age, obesity, and other immune deficiency issues, it's got to be close to 99.9. If you factor in those with natural immunity and 2 billion+ vaccines administered world-wide, shouldn't we be getting close to herd immunity and the virus won't have enough hosts left to survive?

Every old person and obese person who wants it has had a chance to get it. If the vaccine works, that should take care of nearly all deaths other than the foolish old people or obese people who decided not to take it. Old and obese are the two demographics where the decision should be pretty obvious - vaccine risk is much lower than covid risk.

The constant pressure to administer the vaccine to children, who don't appear to get sick from covid or spread it, to people with natural immunity who have already had the disease, who apparently have far better immunity than those with the vaccine, to pregnant women or people with other health issues who wish to wait for potential longer term effects to be studied, etc. is tiresome and vilifying those who chose not to do it, frankly, is scary and is only going to cause more skepticism and hesitancy.

The vaccine pressure, politicization, and vilification of those who haven't gotten it needs to stop.

Kvetch
AG
GeorgiAg said:

At least you're a good little Democrat and fall in line with the wisdom of your supreme leaders. After all, they've told you everyone who doesn't get vaccinated is a terrible person. Please, come and further signal how good of a person you are.
waitwhat?
I sure hope OP's kid is aging better than this post.

Still think the reason they were doing that is for public health?
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Get Off My Lawn
My guess; Moose doesn't show back up until Salute provided cover by reinterpreting his posting history for him.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Man. This threads memories.

We just finished up covid round 2 in our house. Wanna know who gave it to me?

Someone who had covid in July 2020, got vaxed and boosted and then caught the newest strain in mid January. We carpooled to lunch one day when he had a sniffle..

1 week later, I've got a sniffle, wife then got a sniffle.. oh and 1 of my my 5 kids had a 99.3 fever for half a day. Got sent home from school, and because another kid popped hot we had to test her. She popped hot and so I had to pull my other two kids from school for 5 days, even though they never had symptoms…. Wel until yesterday. Then they had a light cough for a half day. Schools closed through Monday, so we don't have to pull them again.

So thank you OP for continuing to perpetuate this insanity and that mandates help "protect" everyone.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Moose02 said:

Just want to say thanks to all the anti-vaxxers. Because of you, my wife and I get to deliver our second baby in isolation. Required quarantine before delivery. None of our family (or first kid) gets to be there. Who knows after that. Again, thanks. Enjoy your liberty.

You owe most everyone on here an apology.
backintexas2013
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

Like the Republican governor of AL said - it's time to start blaming anti vax fools.

I bet you and the 18 blue stats all thought that if you had the vaccine you couldn't give the virus or get it. Bless your heart. What now that you can't blame others?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
OP is textbook gaslighting. The reason he had to quarantine is because of dem policies, yet he blames the people fighting those policies for his problems.

He blames the people who are victims of the virus, while not only listening to Lord Fauci, but actively absolving him for releasing it into all of our lives in the first place.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Year of the Germaphobe said:

Moose02 said:

You owe most everyone on here an apology.

Dude is a blue star, mullet loving, premium board lawyer- yeah he has a personal bubble for his child
coolerguy12
AG
Great bump. What a walk down memory lane.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.