The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

56,014 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by superunknown
agjacent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rab79 said:

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs said:

The desperation for any positive news on this board, no matter how far-fetched, is palpable
how desperate is the dnc that they are paying multiple dozens of socks to post on texags.
bwahahahaha this is like performance art but it's even better because i'm pretty sure this poster is being sincere!!
whatthehey78
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

Because you're being lied to and the FBI doesn't investigate unattribured hearsay from Q nutters.

That's the tell this is just another Giuliani/Powell and probably Bannon con.
Pretty sure that's been disproven...SEE - FISA Court proceedings, Mueller Report, Steele Dossier, Flynn 302's,...should I go on?
captkirk
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

AgBMF42 said:

Dominion makes digital ballot stuffing impossible since there is a paper trail. If the first allegation is false, I'm not reading the rest.
Here you go baby...Will you now finally STFU about this paper trail BS?

Quote:

In all three of these machines [including Dominion Voting Systems] the ballot marking printer is in the same paper path as the mechanism to deposit marked ballots into an attached ballot box. This opens up a very serious security vulnerability: the voting machine can make the paper ballot (to add votes or spoil already-cast votes) after the last time the voter sees the paper, and then deposit that marked ballot into the ballot box without the possibility of detection." (See Exh. 7). 21

Yeah, a vote tabulating machine that can print and mark ballots. Sounds legit
Oso96
AG
I'll take the bets on Sidney and Trump for $1000. Are you still offering AgBMF42?
https://images.app.goo.gl/DDaJ28PktJCF69JG9
Sterling82
Im Gipper said:

Sterling82 said:

eric76 said:

geb83 said:

This country NO LONGER has a government 'of the people, for the people, and by the people'. It has become 'of the few, for the few, and by whatever means necessary'.
Can you remind us which candidate is so intent on throwing out millions of votes in this election?

No matter how many times you repeat this crap it doesn't make it true and you're not persuading anyone. Nobody wants to throw out legally cast votes. On the other hand, if my vote was factored or split by an algorithm, or if it was negated by a dead person's vote, or by someone not eligible to vote I want it rectified. Otherwise my vote will be "suppressed".

Rudy asked the Judge to throw out every ballot In Pennsylvania.

Wood asked the Judge to throw out every ballot in
Georgia.

I guess every ballot was illegal there?

If the fools masquerading as election officials had followed explicit direction from scotus the potentially illegal ballots wouldn't be comingled with the rest. Who's fault is that? Looks like a deliberate attempt to cover up.
captkirk
AG
Where is Dominion in this? They have not said a word. This sort of allegation can destroy a Company, yet they remain silent.
HTownAg98
They're probably waiting to see if it gets past a motion to dismiss.
SeMgCo87
AG
captkirk said:

Where is Dominion in this? They have not said a word. This sort of allegation can destroy a Company, yet they remain silent.
Yeah, very odd...

Especially when compared to the Russian firm Mueller charged with election meddling in 2016. They actually fought back.

But Mueller and Weissman kinda backed off, saying all the evidence was from Counter-intelligence and couldn't be revealed,

Dumb-***es. And here you have documented culpability, and...crickets. Not sure if true, but I think someone tweeted out that Dominion closed their Denver CO and Toronto, Ontario (CA) offices. Now that is just completely suspicious...
aggiehawg
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

captkirk said:

Yeah, very odd...

Especially when compared to the Russian firm Mueller charged with election meddling in 2016. They actually fought back.

But Mueller and Weissman kinda backed off, saying all the evidence was from Counter-intelligence and couldn't be revealed,

Dumb-***es. And here you have documented culpability, and...crickets. Not sure if true, but I think someone tweeted out that Dominion closed their Denver CO and Toronto, Ontario (CA) offices. Now that is just completely suspicious...
I posited on another thread on whether these state defendants will third party in Dominion? If I were defense counsel, I'd certainly would be looking into it very seriously.

In the Michigan suit, there is a Dominion contractor, Melissa Carone, I believe is her name. What she said in her affidavit was particularly troublesome for Dominion. When she went to her Dominion supervisor to report that the system was being abused, she said she was told, "We're here to do IT not run their election," (or words to that effect). I'd imagine she has a lot more to say.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Why wouldn't Dominion show-up to the PA legislature to answer simple questions regarding how their systems operate?
Why would they not want to answer customer questions? Customers that paid a lot for their services.
If they had nothing to hide then why wouldn't they show?
The Senate should be bringing them forward to answer if they won't do it themselves.
Maury Ballstein
What were the circumstances when they agreed? Maybe they needed extra time to prepare for an ambush of conspiracy nuts while their employees were getting death threats.
schmendeler
AG
The lawyerly consensus on Twitter seems to be that this filing is a particularly fine example of "authentic frontier gibberish".
Philip J Fry
AG
AgBMF42 said:

hbtheduce said:

AgBMF42 said:

Then tell people to stop making ridiculous accusations like
Biden didn't win the popular vote.

Says the ****** who accused Trump of killing 200k+ Americans.

He did, might not have lost if he was honest in FEB, but dishonesty seems to be a theme from him and his campaign.

You mean most wouldn't have been lost if Cuomo hadn't dumped Covid patients in nursing homes.
captkirk
AG
HTownAg98 said:

They're probably waiting to see if it gets past a motion to dismiss.
Dismissed or not, is it a good strategy to let your company be defamed in public and accused of committing crimes and not respond?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Nobody from the left is talking, much less Dominion. They know they've been caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
captkirk
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman
Troutslime said:

Nobody from the left is talking, much less Dominion. They know they've been caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Remember reading that the voting machine software had been compromised and would be used in key jurisdictions to swing the election.

Then it happened and i was like, welp they did it ... now nothing will happen.

Best i can say is that its a wake up call. The deep state is parasite. We will go back to the stone age before power is relinquished.
Sterling82
schmendeler said:

The lawyerly consensus on Twitter seems to be that this filing is a particularly fine example of "authentic frontier gibberish".

A "lawyerly" consensus on Twitter where opposition views are blocked. Now that's really persuasive.
JP_Losman
AG
What would lawyers know about the actual subject matter or program coding and internet forensics
Funky Winkerbean
AG
JP_Losman said:

What would lawyers know about the actual subject matter or program coding and internet forensics
Holy moly
M-K-TAG
AG
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/11/26/trump-legal-adviser-suggest-part-of-powells-lawsuit-if-successfully-argued-would-affect-the-outcome-of-2020-race-n2580728
TrumpTexas2020
Driving & not sure if this MI filing has been posted yet.. if not here it is:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf

Oso96
AG
AgBMF42 said:

I'll bet you $1000 she is disbarred, and $1000 a Democrat is sworn in to the presidency in January.

If you won't take both bets then no.

I'll take the bets
peacedude
AG
Bingo! It peaked @ 85% at times, too.

unmade bed
peacedude said:

Bingo! It peaked @ 85% at times, too.

Where is Edison County, MI??
peacedude
AG
I was just giving a thanks, really, for sending the link.

Also wanted to show a screen grab of when the manipulation program was yielding an 85% rate in the distribution for Biden (as the link portrays). Wolf and the guy pointing at the map were actually talking about those votes coming in at a very high rate for Biden in PA. He's pointing and saying: "Look at this one, it's at 85%." Wolf was in disbelief.
unmade bed
peacedude said:

Also wanted to show a screen grab of when the manipulation program was yielding an 85% rate in the distribution for Biden (as the link portrays). Wolf and the guy pointing at the map were actually talking about those votes coming in at a very high rate for Biden in PA. He's pointing and saying: "Look at this one, it's at 85%." Wolf was in disbelief.

Hillary Clinton won Philadelphia County 82%-15% in 2016. Obama won in 85%-14% in 2012 and 83%-16% in 2008. Hell, John F-ing Kerry won in 80%-19% in 2004. Not sure how Biden winning 85% of some batches from there is that big of a surprise.

Still trying to figure out where Edison County, Michigan is. I see the expert is claiming evidence of fraud due to 100% voting for Biden there, but I can't confirm that such a place actually exists. What does that do to this expert's credibility?
schmendeler
AG
unmade bed said:

peacedude said:

Hillary Clinton won Philadelphia County 82%-15% in 2016. Obama won in 85%-14% in 2012 and 83%-16% in 2008. Hell, John F-ing Kerry won in 80%-19% in 2004. Not sure how Biden winning 85% of some batches from there is that big of a surprise.

Still trying to figure out where Edison County, Michigan is. I see the expert is claiming evidence of fraud due to 100% voting for Biden there, but I can't confirm that such a place actually exists. What does that do to this expert's credibility?

There is an Edison, Minnesota. Perhaps this is one of the towns that the Trump camp mistook for being in Michigan.
peacedude
AG
I read the entire thing, including his background and who he's worked for and what kind of jobs he's done. That said, if his credibility can be tied to what he says his work history and academic achievements truly are, I'm believing what he's saying. My $0.02.
unmade bed
peacedude said:

I read the entire thing, including his background and who he's worked for and what kind of jobs he was doing. Two years ago I worked as a proposal manager sifting through resumes like his to man DoD projects in GA and otherwise. All the guys (it was only men) had masters - PhD's in cybersecurity specializing in CEH.

If his credibility can be tied to what he says his work history and academic achievements truly are, I'm believing what he's saying. My $0.02.

I'm not doubting the guy's credentials as they certainly seem credible (assuming they can be established), but his statement is saying a place called Edison County, MI recorded "more than 100%" of its votes for Biden. That claim seems incredible in and of itself. Couple that with the fact that there appears to be no such place and I have some questions. This is what the legal process is for though, this kind of thing will sort itself out, but it is one of the reasons you can't just take what you read in a court filing at face value.
peacedude
AG
Thinking that may be a machine vote count that exceeded the number of registered voters. Turned the manipulation program up to 11 (by accident).
FJB
AG
The exhibits posted are fascinating
TheFirebird
AG
TrumpTexas2020 said:

Driving & not sure if this MI filing has been posted yet.. if not here it is:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf

Quote:

15. I have not been granted access to examine any of the systems used in the 2020 Election.

"I haven't looked at these machines, but I am forced to come to no other conclusion than that they were hacked by Venezuela and China and all the data was sent to Germany."

What a perfect flurry of gobbledygook. Of course we all knew the Kracken would all just end up being Q garbage.

Maury Ballstein
That Ramsland affidavit is so amateurish and full of errors. The mixup of states Mi and MN, the debunked claim about 150%-300% turnout in some areas. All can be checked within seconds on Google.

The "statistical" analysis mistakes the AP/Edison feeds for real time vote count updates directly from predict tabulators - that's not how anything works. It reads like satire.

The filing itself has so many spelling errors and omitted spaces much of it must have been copied and pasted from pdfs.

VitruvianAg
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

That Ramsland affidavit is so amateurish and full of errors. The mixup of states Mi and MN, the debunked claim about 150%-300% turnout in some areas. All can be checked within seconds on Google.

The "statistical" analysis mistakes the AP/Edison feeds for real time vote count updates directly from predict tabulators - that's not how anything works. It reads like satire.

The filing itself has so many spelling errors and omitted spaces much of it must have been copied and pasted from pdfs.

Stopped right there!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.