The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

55,408 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by superunknown
Tear Down This Wall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blacksox said:

joerobert_pete06 said:

What does that mean?

It means the judge is about to unload on any and all lawyers who allowed their names to be attached to Trump's frivolous lawsuit. Sanctions are coming.

Where's Trump listed as a party?

Oh...he's not.

Shocking you'd step on your dick. That never happens.
BMX Bandit
Yep. Trump distanced himself from Powell and these suits in November.

These hucksters hurt Trumps fraud investigation and helped put two democrats in senate from GA.

They are still making money off of it. Her latest claim is Trump can be reinstated. Flynn & Lindell are pushing that as coming in August. I don't think Flynn & Powell really believe what they are saying. Lindell might.
thirdcoast
AG
BMX Bandit said:

They are still making money off of it. Her latest claim is Trump can be reinstated. Flynn & Lindell are pushing that as coming in August. I don't think Flynn & Powell really believe what they are saying. Lindell might.

Fake news. CNN is pushing that hard, and they went further saying Powell claimed reinstatement would happen by August.

She was discussing elections being overturned at a public forum questioning the topic and she said -
"there has never been abject fraud and a coup like this, so it would be the first case of an election being overturned at presidential level, doesn't mean it can't happen. It should be that Trump can simply be reinstated".

Never claimed Trump "can be reinstated".

IF they absolutely proved there was a coup and orchestrated fraud, that was universally accepted, then I think it's very possible the election could be overturned. That's a huge IF, basically an impossibility at this point, because even if there was video evidence of coup planning and execution, the media would still goaltend and whatever unprecedented legal process would probably extend beyond 2024.
BMX Bandit
" doesn't mean it can't happen" is her pushing it as a possibility to those she's trying to get money from. She knows it's not possible, but says these things to get donations.

Saying it can happen is false. She know that

My post does not say pal is saying it "would" happen as you seem to indicate, I agree CNN has wrongly pushed that on her. Lindell and Flynn or the one saying it's going to happen
thirdcoast
AG
I never claimed you said "would", nice red herring. You literally posted, "Her latest claim is Trump can be reinstated.". That is not what she said with regard to reinstatement. The words "it should be that" are very different from "can". The word "can" was directed towards an election being overturned due to unprecedented fraud/coup.

Sure, she is giving false hope by not stating the obvious fact that because something technically can happen, doesn't mean there is a remote chance it actually will. That wasn't my point. You are misrepresenting her statement, so I corrected you. I saw CNN claiming Powell said Trump would be reinstated by August so I looked it up for full context. You should do same next time.
BMX Bandit
She is claiming that it could happen. That is what I said. She is saying Trump can possibly be reinstated.

I'm not misrepresenting anything. CNN absolutely did, we agree on that.

She is wanting people to think it can happen. But others are wanting people to think it will happen.
BMX Bandit
There was absolute fraud in this election, and it's unfortunate people like Powell were and continue to be such a distraction with these nonsensical lawsuits and continued claims
HTownAg98
You left out Lin Wood.
BMX Bandit
He wasn't at the latest rally. He's so nuts now they've all distanced themselves
thirdcoast
AG
Wrong again the words can/could were directed to an election being overturned due to unprecedented fraud/coup, NOT directed towards reinstatement.

Her full statement was 2 pronged. You conflated both and keep digging a hole after I already posted her full statement with regards to the process of reinstatement. You should have said she is claiming "the election can be overturned". But you instead incorrectly posted she said "Trump can be reinstated".

Not sure why you are so stubborn on admitting a mistake. So yes, you are in fact misrepresenting what she said. Like the media, you don't have integrity to admit it, and instead do some acrobatics to double down.
Im Gipper
AG512 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Sidney is just trolling at this point, she will be lucky if she is not disbarred.

I'll bet you $1,000 she isn't disbarred
Is this action still open?

I'm Gipper
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
This thread is an interesting read.
Im Gipper
JamesBREI06 said:

Poppy67 said:

inoffensive username said:

AgBMF42 said:

Y'all want action on Biden being sworn in?
. Do you want action on Biden being president is 2022?

That's just my game. Asking again, you want action on Trump being president 2021?

Sure, I bet he won't be.
You should have got in on this action!

I'm Gipper
Faustus
BMX Bandit said:

Read on another thread "bone crusher Barr" was all over this. So we have that going for us.

Don't have time to read all of the complaint today, but interesting she has an actual elector as a plaintiff in GA. Paragraph 1 talks about standing and involves person that lost the election.

Lin Wood also listed as attorney

Does the pleading contain the kickback allegations against Kemp and the Raffensperger?
Unlike a lot of posts on the thread, this one still works as most BMX posts do.
superunknown
AG
Cheesebro flipped/pled out in the Fulton County case too, apparently. So how does this all work, are they gonna re-do the 2020 election after the 2024 one?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.