The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

55,975 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by superunknown
geb83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Seems odd the total lack of interest by the DOJ and FBI. Heck, this election could have been hacked by China or Russia with as insecure as these machines are....I guess the Feds dont give a rat's arse..

Those agencies were politicized by Obama years ago, and are part and parcel of the swamp. They are DC, they believe they are your master, and they do not tolerate outsiders coming into and wanting to clean up a corrupt system; where those in powerful positions get rich off of the American taxpayer, and retire being honored and admired and hailed as "public servants".

It's crap, it's a sham, and they did not appreciate Trump coming in to expose and attempt to clean house.

The American people can no longer trust the DOJ, the FBI, the Treasury and IRS, nor the CIA. They have lost that sacred mantle, we have witnessed it. Bless those honest agents of all who TRULY serve their country, and pray they rise above to correct course.

This country NO LONGER has a government 'of the people, for the people, and by the people'. It has become 'of the few, for the few, and by whatever means necessary'.

eric76
AG
geb83 said:

This country NO LONGER has a government 'of the people, for the people, and by the people'. It has become 'of the few, for the few, and by whatever means necessary'.
Can you remind us which candidate is so intent on throwing out millions of votes in this election?
AG512
AG
AgBMF42 said:

I'll bet you $1000 she is disbarred, and $1000 a Democrat is sworn in to the presidency in January.

If you won't take both bets then no.

That's what I thought.
Just an Ag
AG
eric76 said:

geb83 said:

Can you remind us which candidate is so intent on throwing out millions of votes in this election?

Illegal votes aren't really votes. Right?
Gyles Marrett
I wanted this to be a big bombshell more than anyone. After reading the entire thing, gross disappointment. Unless I missed something minor it just repeats things we already knew publicly. She's not going to win a case where her evidence is simply that she thinks it happened.not to mention it is all over the place. Continually jumping back and forth between the software and in general mail ballot fraud. I hope I'm every bring but I predict this gets tossed by the court.

Don't get me wrong, I am convinced Dominion manipulated the results but if this is her bombshell lawsuit. Good lord help us.
SirDippinDots
Just an Ag said:

eric76 said:

geb83 said:

Liberal logic. Keeping money you earn is stealing from the government, their hacks, and the non-contributors it should be given to. Liberals are an evil cancer.
I wish a buck was still silver, it was back, when the country was strong.
Sterling82
eric76 said:

geb83 said:

No matter how many times you repeat this crap it doesn't make it true and you're not persuading anyone. Nobody wants to throw out legally cast votes. On the other hand, if my vote was factored or split by an algorithm, or if it was negated by a dead person's vote, or by someone not eligible to vote I want it rectified. Otherwise my vote will be "suppressed".
Pumpkinhead
AG
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-11-26/ex-trump-lawyer-files-election-lawsuits-in-distrcoict-court

Media Articles about Powell's filing are mocking all the mis-spellings, such as not spelling 'District' correctly in the title.
Maury Ballstein
Just an Ag said:

eric76 said:

geb83 said:

The relief sought in one of the PA lawsuits was to invalidate the entire election - to throw out every PA vote. The suit was challenging a narrow technical issue about ballot curing that affected very few votes.
Im Gipper
Sterling82 said:

eric76 said:

geb83 said:

No matter how many times you repeat this crap it doesn't make it true and you're not persuading anyone. Nobody wants to throw out legally cast votes. On the other hand, if my vote was factored or split by an algorithm, or if it was negated by a dead person's vote, or by someone not eligible to vote I want it rectified. Otherwise my vote will be "suppressed".

Rudy asked the Judge to throw out every ballot In Pennsylvania.

Wood asked the Judge to throw out every ballot in
Georgia.

I guess every ballot was illegal there?
GeorgiAg
AG
When these affidavits are proven false, these people should go to jail for perjury.

Same Venezuela Hugo Chavez crap as before.
GeorgiAg
AG
gig em 02 said:

AgBMF42 said:

Sidney is just trolling at this point, she will be lucky if she is not disbarred.
What specifically would she be disbarred for?

A person commits the offense of subornation of perjury or false swearing when he procures or induces another to commit the offense of perjury or the offense of false swearing and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $1,000.00 or by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years, or both.
HTownAg98
Andrew99 said:

Is the filing submitted in PDF format or is the PDF a result of an OCR scan of a paper document?
Typos could be failures of the OCR.

This is what was filed in Michigan:

It's supposed to be filed as a pdf per the court rules. This all happened on the sender's end, and no one bothered to proofread the final copy before it was uploaded. If I sent a report like that to a client, I'd never get paid or hired again.
Aglaw97
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Andrew99 said:

Is the filing submitted in PDF format or is the PDF a result of an OCR scan of a paper document?

It's supposed to be filed as a pdf per the court rules. This all happened on the sender's end, and no one bothered to proofread the final copy before it was uploaded. If I sent a report like that to a client, I'd never get paid or hired again.

As I said on other threads, and was attacked for opining only on her handing of the case (not the merits), if I or another lawyer handled things as she has, I'd be removed from the case and we'd be doing damage control with the client. I have no idea where she is going with this but it's clear why the Trump legal team distanced themselves from her.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Ramdiesel said:

They desperately need a court order to seize the election machines for analysis. All the rest doesnt seem like much more than Rudy has. They have a lot of eyewitness affidavites and statistical analysis...If they get a voting machine to analyze then they can possibly prove widespread fraud. The question is will a Judge allow it and issue the court order?

Seems odd the total lack of interest by the DOJ and FBI. Heck, this election could have been hacked by China or Russia with as insecure as these machines are....I guess the Feds dont give a rat's arse..
According to Powell, the CIA, DOJ, and FBI are part of the conspiracy, along with Iran and China to put Biden power. GA's gov and SOS were also involved in the fraud according to Powell.

And no, I'm not making the above up. She's literally been speculating and claiming all of the above in various interviews.
BMX Bandit
Read on another thread "bone crusher Barr" was all over this. So we have that going for us.

Don't have time to read all of the complaint today, but interesting she has an actual elector as a plaintiff in GA. Paragraph 1 talks about standing and involves person that lost the election.

Lin Wood also listed as attorney

Does the pleading contain the kickback allegations against Kemp and the Raffensperger?
Pumpkinhead
AG
Aglaw97 said:

HTownAg98 said:

Andrew99 said:

As I said on other threads, and was attacked for opining only on her handing of the case (not the merits), if I or another lawyer handled things as she has, I'd be removed from the case and we'd be doing damage control with the client. I have no idea where she is going with this but it's clear why the Trump legal team distanced themselves from her.
It does seem pretty sloppy.
Lorne Malvo
AG
I see the typical libs are squirming about typos, spell check, and engaging in more character assassination this morning. Happy Thanksgiving.
Charpie
AG
What will a judge do with a case like this? Not just the typos but referring to different states (the Georgia case mentions Pennsylvania's issues) and the like? I mean, if there is fraud we need to know about it, but these filings..
JP_Losman
AG
Something seems very odd about the misspelling. Nobody I know uses software to prepare documents that doesn't have Autocorrect. It's too obvious a blunder. My guess is someone is trying to discredit the entire thing and snuck those in without her knowing. I find that more believable than the idea that she cannot spell district nor could see the autocorrect trying to fix it
TheFirebird
AG
She may be having a real mental health crisis. Her Twitter feed is really bonkers and manic.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Lorne Malvo said:

I see the typical libs are squirming about typos, spell check, and engaging in more character assassination this morning. Happy Thanksgiving.
For the record, I am a 'concerned moderate'. We should properly distinguish who is who here, cause referring to 'concerned moderates' as 'libs' is like referring to Avacados as 'Vegetables'.
BMX Bandit
Or had "all caps" excluded in the spell check. Can't rule out its code sending a message either
ttu_85
lb3 said:

oats04Ag said:

"An analysis of the Dominion software system by a former US MilitaryIntelligence expert concludes that the system and software have been accessible and were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China. By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, Dominion neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020. (See Exh. 7)"

She is claiming the county officials had motivation, opportunity and even the means to commit fraud but there is no evidence presented (that I have read yet) that shows that anyone actually committed fraud.

There is no video, no source code, no internet traffic analysis, etc.

IMO the best opportunity they have to overturn the outcome is on the election board's counting guidance that was in violation of state law as well as the unequal treatment of mail in ballots across the state.
Wow someone finally gets it.

Just get the GD OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY SOURCE CODE why the F* is this hard. Voting software is simple ***** subpoena it or shut it all down.

As always F* Biden and the dimwits
Science Denier
AG
gig em 02 said:

"Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM"

That's new to me but I haven't been following very closely.

Yea, but where is "evidence"?
LOL OLD
Pumpkinhead
AG
TheFirebird said:

She may be having a real mental health crisis. Her Twitter feed is really bonkers and manic.
Who knows. No doubt there will be plenty of hollywood script writers already at work on the movie(s) that will come out about the 2020 election, having a field day with her character. Because she has been one of the more...unusual? Bizarre?...parts of what has gone on the past month.
ttu_85
Lorne Malvo said:

Lets get the source code then they can worry about winning a F*ing spelling bee. Its clear in the Dem world spelling > than the truth. Regarding truth, spelling is irrelevant. Source code is relevant and the key to this case.

F*ing lawyers can't see the tree through the forest of bull**** of their own creation.
M-K-TAG
AG
Oh my God the spelling mistakes!!.. Oh my God the sloppiness!!!... Oh THE HORROR!!!! Her twitter feed is just out of control!!! Save us all !!! Let's just quit and go home.

Good Lord
ttu_85
eric76 said:

geb83 said:

Says the Reagan republican
Pumpkinhead
AG
ttu_85 said:

Lorne Malvo said:

Lets get the source code then they can worry about winning a F*ing spelling bee. Its clear in the Dem world spelling > than the truth. Regarding truth, spelling is irrelevant. Source code is relevant and the key to this case.

F*ing lawyers can't see the tree through the forest of bull**** of their own creation.

Just Regarding the source code, my impression is Dominion voting system source code is periodically audited and reviewed by the state's election process. At least, You can Google and find test review documents from previous years.
HTownAg98
BMX Bandit said:

Read on another thread "bone crusher Barr" was all over this. So we have that going for us.

Don't have time to read all of the complaint today, but interesting she has an actual elector as a plaintiff in GA. Paragraph 1 talks about standing and involves person that lost the election.

Lin Wood also listed as attorney

Does the pleading contain the kickback allegations against Kemp and the Raffensperger?

She has several electors who lost as plaintiffs. She says they have standing under Carson v. Simon, which is out of the Eighth Circuit.

It does not contain anything about the kickbacks, but she rehashes a lot of what Wood used in his case.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Science Denier said:

gig em 02 said:

"Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM"

That's new to me but I haven't been following very closely.

Yea, but where is "evidence"?

That is the kind of stuff where Powell started accusing GA's gov. And SOS of being in on the fraud. Which apparently was finally a bridge too far for some folks on the GOP side, because the very next morning after Powell started doing that was when Trump's campaign announced Powell was not part of their legal team.
lb3
AG
Any source code they share will be worthless without having the check sums of all the software on all the machines. Of course anyone with half a brain doing this would write the code to delete itself and reinstall the original software and bypass any internal logging.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Where is the FBI in all of this?
ttu_85
Pumpkinhead said:

ttu_85 said:

Lorne Malvo said:

Just Regarding the source code, my impression is Dominion voting system source code is periodically audited and reviewed by the state's election process. At least, You can Google and find test review documents from previous years.
I looked at some stuff yesterday. Nothing specific at all just an overview, in a PA legal brief, of their processes which were frighteningly insecure enough. And why would I care about previous years. Election management software is basic stuff. Source code can be edited and recompiled with ease.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.