The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

55,858 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by superunknown
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Someone already mentioned it, but it really does look like OCR (scan to text) mischief to me.

How does converting from word to PDF change spellings of words? Have had this done thousands and thousands of times. Has never happened

Powell put an un-proofread complaint on her website to meet the "Wednesday" deadline she promised.

The GA case was not actually filed Wednesday
OCR is converting Word to PDF.

OCR is converting a picture(ie gif, jpeg) into a pdf.
Those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.
Edmund Burke
BMX Bandit
And the case was filed Wednesday. For some reason, it didn't show on PACER until Friday
BMX Bandit
Here's the TRO request

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.284055/gov.uscourts.gand.284055.6.0_2.pdf
ttu_85
testing 123
Houston Lee
AG
https://hereistheevidence.com/
unmade bed
Democrat Party (not named as Defendants) has decided they want a piece of the Georgia Kraken as well and they have asked to join the fray.

Below is their proposed Motion to Dismiss and Proposed Answer. Their lawyers probably didn't get to spend much time with family for Thanksgiving (were probably quarantined in their basements anyway):

Proposed Motion to Dismiss:
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.284055/gov.uscourts.gand.284055.20.2.pdf

Proposed Answer:
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.284055/gov.uscourts.gand.284055.20.3.pdf

fasthorse05
As you likely know, I'm a freedom and liberty loving freak, but I'm also aware enough to learn who are good, quality posters and who often jump from their chair to post (occasionally me). However, the responses we get here on those motions to dismiss will be interesting (the good ones).

If we really have the goods, I can still see the Left attempting to delay any court proceedings to infinity, as time is the ultimate problem (assuming evidence is genuine). Delay has been their ally forever.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Amazing Moves
Secolobo said:

It's no big deal.

/libs
VanZandt92
fasthorse05 said:

As you likely know, I'm a freedom and liberty loving freak, but I'm also aware enough to learn who are good, quality posters and who often jump from their chair to post (occasionally me). However, the responses we get here on those motions to dismiss will be interesting (the good ones).

If we really have the goods, I can still see the Left attempting to delay any court proceedings to infinity, as time is the ultimate problem (assuming evidence is genuine). Delay has been their ally forever.

There is no evidence.
Charpie
AG
75 langley drive lawrenceville georgia 30046 is the address of Gwinnett Justice & Administration Center
Charpie
AG
136 Pryor Street is the Fulton County Courthouse
aggiehawg
AG
And they will likely be voting in the run-off too. Georgia has become the new Florida when it comes to horribly run national elections.
Charpie
AG
556 N McDonough St is the DeKalb County Courthouse
unmade bed
I just find this stuff interesting and selfishly it's easier for me to consolidate it all here on threads on Texags than to try to remember which case is which
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Charpie said:

Do you know why these addresses are issues?
fasthorse05
unmade bed said:

I just find this stuff interesting and selfishly it's easier for me to consolidate it all here on threads on Texags than to try to remember which case is which
Is a judge the only person who can make a governor or SOS (Georgia) do something he/she doesn't want to do, like recounts, forensics, voting machine forensics, etc.?

edit: Sorry bed, I meant this post for Ms. Hawg.
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorse05 said:

unmade bed said:

Is a judge the only person who can make a governor or SOS (Georgia) do something he/she doesn't want to do, like recounts, forensics, voting machine forensics, etc.?

edit: Sorry bed, I meant this post for Ms. Hawg.
A judge can so order in a mandatory injunction. High bar to clear proof wise, though.
unmade bed
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Charpie said:

Do you know why these addresses are issues?

I believe that US citizens that move abroad still maintain their right to vote in national elections (not local races) even without maintaining a residence in the state where they last lived.

Is it possible that the database uses a the local courthouse address for these situations?
notex
AG
fasthorse05 said:

In 4 years Flynn had to pay a half million in legal fees, and even then no acceptance of the motion to dismiss. The justice system is absolutely an enemy of the state, thanks to the judges.
Charpie
AG
Right. I'm just wondering who would be dumb enough to try and steal an election with addresses at those locations.
unmade bed
It's definitely worth looking into and if any of those voters voted illegally, I'm all in favor of hammer being dropped on them, but I think it's possible that there are other explanations other than outright fraud.
HTownAg98
Hey Siri, what does Rule 11 mean?
(The reference to the Certification being undated is on page 8 of the complaint).
schmendeler
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Hey Siri, what does Rule 11 mean?
(The reference to the Certification being undated is on page 8 of the complaint).

BMX Bandit
maybe it was the OCR
HTownAg98
Hey Siri, is it wrong to include someone in a lawsuit who doesn't want to be in it? From the Wisconsin kraken:
Hendrix
AG
Bill Barr didn't get the kraken memo. FBI investigated and there is no there there. SCOTUS pipe dream still alive?
MASAXET
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Hey Siri, is it wrong to include someone in a lawsuit who doesn't want to be in it? From the Wisconsin kraken:

Second time she's done this. Really getting into sanctionable territory

TRADUCTOR
Shawn of the dead can highlight.
kappmeyer
Sheeesh. And to think there is an entire following on the Right just hanging on every word from the lady, salivating on her lunacy. Scary stuff.
singapore_sling
AG
kappmeyer said:

Sheeesh. And to think there is an entire following on the Right just hanging on every word from the lady, salivating on her lunacy. Scary stuff.

Yeah there's plenty of people on these forums jumping from one ridiculous conspiracy to the next. Anything to give them a chance to deny facing reality.
Hendrix
AG
Various stages of grief. Most are in the bargaining phase now. Next is depression.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
What is scariest to me is the realization that how many poster's on this forum seem to be perfectly okay with all the govt overreach into personal lives. Why is that?
singapore_sling
AG
brs4688 said:

What is scariest to me is the realization that how many poster's on this forum seem to be perfectly okay with all the govt overreach into personal lives. Why is that?

What. A. Pivot.
VanZandt92
aggiehawg said:

And they will likely be voting in the run-off too. Georgia has become the new Florida when it comes to horribly run national elections.

It has definitely been a candidate for most voter suppression last gubernatorial race

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.