The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

55,970 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by superunknown
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
releese the crackiccokn
Charpie
AG
But there should be audit logs of every transaction that occurred.

One thing is for sure, states need to hire software people to buy software. There are so many ways to see what actually happened if you know where to look or what you're looking at
ttu_85
Charpie said:

One thing is for sure, states need to hire software people to buy software. There are so many ways to see what actually happened if you know where to look or what you're looking at
Yeah, you think. Maybe the GD lawyers out their should hire a few too. Its not 1950 anymore.
HTownAg98
M-K-TAG said:

Oh my God the spelling mistakes!!.. Oh my God the sloppiness!!!... Oh THE HORROR!!!! Her twitter feed is just out of control!!! Save us all !!! Let's just quit and go home.

Good Lord

Because professionalism, credibility, and first impressions matter. An "all star lawyer who's going to overturn the election for Trump" doesn't submit something like this to a court. Someone that doesn't take the time to read the first page and see that "district" is misspelled twice is not someone to be taken seriously.

I've read hand-written petitions from inmates that were better.
Pumpkinhead
AG
The problem with Powell is she made the conspiracy too big. Everybody was part of it...Chavez, Iran, China, CIA, FBI, DOJ, governors, state legislators...all working together to take millions of votes from Donald Trump.

She just kept expanding and building up this massive international and 'Deep State' conspiracy to the point that it became too ridiculous to take seriously.

Thus you started seeing mainstream conservative media folks like Tucker and Shapiro start criticizing her lack of evidence, and then finally it was too much for even Trump to associate with so he cut loose from her.

I don't know if she is having a mental break down, is making a lot of money off this via donations so she is carrying on to keep up that income stream, or she is some shining light of truth in a world full of liars.

It probably isn't the latter, most likely she is nuts or profiting off of this. But even if the latter, doesn't matter anyways cause if the conspiracy is so huge and as powerful as she says it is...controlling all these different parts of the government...then that conspiracy must control the courts too. So her case is hopeless or a bunch of B.S. or both. Really doesn't matter, going to be the same end result.
ttu_85
lb3 said:

Any source code they share will be worthless without having the check sums of all the software on all the machines. Of course anyone with half a brain doing this would write the code to delete itself and reinstall the original software and bypass any internal logging.
Depends on the OS, whether is compiled vs interpreted. Is this done manually after say a water main break in a relatively new building. Or do you use one hell of a script that would have to run as root or a superuser. And to hiding logging. That's pretty invasive as well. You would have to change time stamps on many data and system files. Doable but messy and risky. And how about the main servers. Do you can kill the nodejs, php, or SQL/DB management scripts there ?
TRADUCTOR
10 min reboot = no evidence
MaroonStain
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

ttu_85 said:

Lorne Malvo said:

I see the typical libs are squirming about typos, spell check, and engaging in more character assassination this morning. Happy Thanksgiving.
Lets get the source code then they can worry about winning a F*ing spelling bee. Its clear in the Dem world spelling > than the truth. Regarding truth, spelling is irrelevant. Source code is relevant and the key to this case.

F*ing lawyers can't see the tree through the forest of bull**** of their own creation.

Just Regarding the source code, my impression is Dominion voting system source code is periodically audited and reviewed by the state's election process. At least, You can Google and find test review documents from previous years.

...and will get manipulated after the audit...

Also, "periodically audited" could be 3 months, one year, etc.
Ernest Tucker
AG
Powell should have spent less time on TV doing interviews and more time on these filings.

Geez, at least sacrifice the TV time for some sleep, she needs it:
Mayor West
AG
ttu_85 said:

Charpie said:

Yeah, you think. Maybe the GD lawyers out their should hire a few too. Its not 1950 anymore.

It's 1984.
Houston Lee
AG
I'm trying to figure out why having testimony from a guy that actually used Dominion to rig an election in another country is considered a "nothing burger".
Houston Lee
AG
So, when the US Constitution says that the power to choose electors resides with the state legislators and those legislators write the statues, why does the executive or judicial branch of the state get to revise that law?

GA statute clearly says what to do with handling certain ballots. The GA Gov and others outside of the Legislature made up "rules" at the last minute on how to handle ballots that we in direct conflict with the law. This one action will make hundreds of thousands of ballots null and void. Simple as that.
GE
AG
AgBMF42 said:

Y'all want action on Biden being sworn in?
How about action on who the president is January 19, 2025?
HTownAg98
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

So, when the US Constitution says that the power to choose electors resides with the state legislators and those legislators write the statues, why does the executive or judicial branch of the state get to revise that law?

GA statute clearly says what to do with handling certain ballots. The GA Gov and others outside of the Legislature made up "rules" at the last minute on how to handle ballots that we in direct conflict with the law. This one action will make hundreds of thousands of ballots null and void. Simple as that.

If you can get past standing and laches, then sure.
She's also alleging fraud, which brings with it additional stuff that has to be in the complaint.
BQ88
AG
JP_Losman said:

Something seems very odd about the misspelling. Nobody I know uses software to prepare documents that doesn't have Autocorrect. It's too obvious a blunder. My guess is someone is trying to discredit the entire thing and snuck those in without her knowing. I find that more believable than the idea that she cannot spell district nor could see the autocorrect trying to fix it
Are you kidding me? All she had to do was look at the title, for 2 seconds, and see significant errors.

This is indicative of absolute sloppiness and lack of attention to detail where detail is a critical element of her argument.

Are we really at the point where we justify and find an excuse to fit our already written narrative? Sloppy filing, lack of proof sources...dang, somebody must have sabotaged her. Come on....
To us and those like us...damn few of us left---
ttu_85
Pumpkinhead said:

The problem with Powell is she made the conspiracy too big. Everybody was part of it...Chavez, Iran, China, CIA, FBI, DOJ, governors, state legislators...all working together to take millions of votes from Donald Trump.

She just kept expanding and building up this massive international and 'Deep State' conspiracy to the point that it became too ridiculous to take seriously.

Thus you started seeing mainstream conservative media folks like Tucker and Shapiro start criticizing her lack of evidence, and then finally it was too much for even Trump to associate with so he cut loose from her.

I don't know if she is having a mental break down, is making a lot of money off this via donations so she is carrying on to keep up that income stream, or she is some shining light of truth in a world full of liars.

It probably isn't the latter, most likely she is nuts or profiting off of this. But even if the latter, doesn't matter anyways cause if the conspiracy is so huge and as powerful as she says it is...controlling all these different parts of the government...then that conspiracy must control the courts too. So her case is hopeless or a bunch of B.S. or both. Really doesn't matter, going to be the same end result.
Then simplify the case. What matters? What the debate?- I assume the fire storm over stolen or modified votes. Where were statistically questionable votes cast, who counted them, using what tools.

But damn the legal profession doesnt care about logic
ttu_85
law-apt-3g said:

10 min reboot = no evidence
Ha thanks that made me laugh.
M-K-TAG
AG
HTownAg98 said:

M-K-TAG said:

Oh my God the spelling mistakes!!.. Oh my God the sloppiness!!!... Oh THE HORROR!!!! Her twitter feed is just out of control!!! Save us all !!! Let's just quit and go home.

Good Lord

Because professionalism, credibility, and first impressions matter. An "all star lawyer who's going to overturn the election for Trump" doesn't submit something like this to a court. Someone that doesn't take the time to read the first page and see that "district" is misspelled twice is not someone to be taken seriously.

I've read hand-written petitions from inmates that were better.
Even if this thing was perfect the naysayers on this board would pick it apart. The end result is what ultimately matters... If this fails then I guess you can come back and tell us all how you told us so and on and on and on...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

We have absolute idiots here making comments about a document they have not even read. So typical.
If someone told you they had indisputable truth that aliens had landed on earth, but the first line of the report read

"IN THE UNITED STATES MILATAREE FILES, NORTHERN SECTOR OF THE UNTIED STATS, ALIEN DIVISION"

How much more of it would you need to read to label it complete bullshat?
Houston Lee
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

We have absolute idiots here making comments about a document they have not even read. So typical.
If someone told you they had indisputable truth that aliens had landed on earth, but the first line of the report read

"IN THE UNITED STATES MILATAREE FILES, NORTHERN SECTOR OF THE UNTIED STATS, ALIEN DIVISION"

How much more of it would you need to read to label it complete bullshat?
That logic is so flawed.
rab79
AG
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs said:

The desperation for any positive news on this board, no matter how far-fetched, is palpable
how desperate is the dnc that they are paying multiple dozens of socks to post on texags.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
oats04Ag
AG
Exhibit from the Michigan filing:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf
TRADUCTOR
CNN ain't even gonna logic on this news.
oats04Ag
AG
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf
Ramdiesel
I think the fraud was done upon her by whoever typed these filings...

Really strange times we are living in. Our government and federal agencies have got to the point where they believe they are above the law, and nobody can really challenge them...I think the only thing that could stop them at this point is a full on military revolt against the politicians and corrupt law enforcement agencies and judges that protect them. The Supreme Court needs to put an end to this sham of an election. Hope they got the intestinal fortitude to do it...
Houston Lee
AG
oats04Ag said:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf

And here is your Dominion "Smoking Gun"

FbgTxAg
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

oats04Ag said:

More unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Houston Lee
AG
oats04Ag said:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf

And another "smoking gun"

Good finds!
Houston Lee
AG
FbgTxAg said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

oats04Ag said:

Nope. This is damning evidence. Nice try.
FbgTxAg
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

FbgTxAg said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

oats04Ag said:

I thought my sarcasm was thick enough to notice.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
sanangelo
AG
Someone said Sidney Powell was having a meltdown on Twitter? I don't see that at all. Here's her Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
fasthorse05
I agree, but I'm willing to give these folks a little (lot) of latitude. What they've done in three weeks, with the staggering volume of information, is astounding.

However, if it gets thrown out based on the issues you speak of, then we really are in trouble. Our resident Lefties would do just that in order to be proved correct, evidence be damned. Truth isn't the goal.

I would expect some leniency from a few professionals, but probably not much.

I suspect Powell's Thanksgiving today will be to sleep late, maybe 6 AM, work until 1 PM, take a couple of hours for dinner, and get back to work until midnight. As I've said before on here, time is the greatest enemy here. If Powell had the prescience and ability to subpoena, she could have started in July, which is when she needed to begin.

This falls under the "life isn't fair category".
oats04Ag
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

FbgTxAg said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

oats04Ag said:

Direct link to full filing https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/18693929/king-v-whitmer/
aggiehawg
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

oats04Ag said:

Not a nerd. Can you explain that to me like I'm five?
Houston Lee
AG
aggiehawg said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

oats04Ag said:

Not a nerd. Can you explain that to me like I'm five?
From the affidavit...

In my professional opinion, this affidavit presents unambiguous evidence that Dominion Voter Systems and Edison Research have been accessible and were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China. By using servers and employees connected with rogue actors and hostile foreign influences combined with numerous easily discoverable leaked credentials, these organizations neglectfully allowed foreign adversaries to access data and intentionally provided access to their infrastructure in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent one in 2020. This represents a complete failure of their duty to provide basic cyber security. This is not a technological issue, but rather a governance and basic security issue: if it is not corrected, future elections in the United States and beyond will not be secure and citizens will not have confidence in the results.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.