The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

56,012 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by superunknown
kappmeyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is a glorious failure at the end of orange man. It couldn't have ended any better.
Magic City Wings
I'm really starting to wonder if the fbi wasn't ****ing Flynn, but maybe he just had the worlds worst lawyer.
HTownAg98
The last of the Kraken lawsuits is dead. This kraken is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late kraken. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't hoisted it up with a wench, it would be feeding the sharks. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-kraken.

schmendeler
AG
This is all part of their plan to take it to the Hague.
unmade bed
I thought they noticed one for appeal (maybe in the wrong court?) and another as well (but missed their filing deadline). I could be wrong, are the all officially dead?
WaltonAg18
AG
Hopefully these crickets don't die before we get the latest "no guys these are actually great lawyers just can't focus on the facts" post from aggiehawg, can't wait for their gripping legal analysis on this stuff.
HTownAg98
Maybe not quite dead yet.
JTA1029
AG
Some of you guys are pretty pathetic.

This election was fraudulent and you're all gloating as if anyone actually wanted Biden to be president.

You're all motivated by hatred.

Typical.
BMX Bandit
Tip for young lawyers: You can't just make up what cases say:

kappmeyer
Liars. From top to bottom. The lot of them.
Jmiller
HTownAg98 said:

The last of the Kraken lawsuits is dead. This kraken is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late kraken. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't hoisted it up with a wench, it would be feeding the sharks. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-kraken.

EOT.
HTownAg98
JTA1029 said:

This election was fraudulent and you're all gloating as if anyone actually wanted Biden to be president.

Typical.

People on this thread aren't gloating about fraud. They're laughing about grossly incompetent, and possibly sanctionable lawyering.

If there's actual verifiable fraud, let's see it and investigate it. A bunch of maybe, should have, appears to be, looks like, isn't going to cut it.
WaltonAg18
AG
JTA1029 said:

Typical.

Crazy that with so much "evidence" it still hasnt been proven in a court of law. I thought yours was the party of justice? Seems like it's the party of showboating incompetence, but that's nothing new either way.
JTA1029
AG
Any evidence we bring up is just dismissed as bologna conspiracy theories.

Nothing anyone says or shares with you guys will change your minds.

Its all "not a smidgen of corruption" in the face of several outlying datapoints.

WaltonAg18
AG
JTA1029 said:

Its all "not a smidgen of corruption" in the face of several outlying datapoints.

"our evidence is easily disproven" isn't exactly the smoking gun you want it to be. Bring some evidence that holds up and people will probably be swayed.
sts7049
AG
JTA1029 said:

perhaps you are missing the point that it's not just texags dismissing your "evidence", it's the courts.

but keep blaming texags posters for not believing twitter randos and grainy video
NefariousAg
AG
This truly feels like the last gasp of these crazy conspiracy theories.

Hopefully the majority of TexAgs can wake up and move on from Trump now that he's lost for the 50th time.

But either way, this has been a much more satisfying way for him to lose.
BMX Bandit
And maybe you can start to be honest and acknowledge that Trump had nothing to do with these Kraken lawsuits, and specifically made it clear Powell was not his lawyer
MASAXET
AG
BMX Bandit said:

And maybe you can start to be honest and acknowledge that Trump had nothing to do with these Kraken lawsuits, and specifically made it clear Powell was not his lawyer

All true and fair points. But, let's also remember that was after he and his campaign fully embraced and even promoted the Kraken.

But you are correct
kappmeyer
The kraken. Forever dead, but forever alive. As a memory and totem to the ridiculousness of the entire Trump presidency. Cheers.
BMX Bandit
Kraken update:

Keep sending in that money Patriots!
Cancelled
AG
Embarrassing. I cannot believe that people fall for this stuff. But, hope springs eternal I guess.

And the legal scholars on here that got behind this crap?
mesocosm
AG
queso1 said:

Embarrassing. I cannot believe that people fall for this stuff. But, hope springs eternal I guess.

They fell for the biggest scam of all, the Trump presidency. No one should be surprised that they fell for Sidney Powell's con.
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
atmtws
AG
mesocosm said:

queso1 said:

They fell for the biggest scam of all, the Trump presidency. No one would should be surprised that they fell for Sidney Powell's con.

The best y'all could do is Joe and Kamala. You don't have room to speak. And you had to cheat to get them in. Sad!
Cancelled
AG
Fwiw, I voted both times for Trump. However, the ability to cast common sense aside for this Kracken is beyond me.
Charpie
AG
Take the trump lens off for a minute and just look at these two fools...Powell and Wood. They are fleecing people and they are falling for it.
mesocosm
AG
atmtws said:

mesocosm said:

queso1 said:

They fell for the biggest scam of all, the Trump presidency. No one would should be surprised that they fell for Sidney Powell's con.

The best y'all could do is Joe and Kamala. You don't have room to speak. And you had to cheat to get them in. Sad!

Lol. Imagine how bad Trump had to be to be beaten by Joe.
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
Prime0882
AG
mesocosm said:

atmtws said:

mesocosm said:

queso1 said:

Lol. Imagine how bad Trump had to be to be beaten by Joe.
TRADUCTOR
The money should flow until criminals are arrested, not like they have a FBI budget.
GisselMcDonald
LOL. Imagine how bad HRC was to lose to Trump.
HTownAg98

Pro tip: it's never RICO.
kappmeyer
I hope this lingers on long enough to be the hallmark moment of the trump presidency.
Hendrix
AG
I'm absolutely shocked the kraken is an empty endeavor. What a waste.
Actual Talking Thermos
GisselMcDonald said:

LOL. Imagine how bad HRC was to lose to Trump.

Very bad and still had to get unlucky with the timing of the Comey letter. Nobody liked either of them so that whole election, whoever was grabbing the headlines lost ground in the polls. HRC had the misfortune of grabbing all the headlines down the very last stretch and Kellyanne managed to wrestle Trump's phone away from him during that time.

People act like it's implausible that Trump could have lost against someone who barely seemed to campaign but as a not very good candidate going against Trump that seems like the exact right strategy. Be a blank slate and let the election be a yes/no vote on Trump.
Ervin Burrell
AG
queso1 said:

It's the easiest thing in the world to believe if you've ever perused the Q thread. The sh/t posted there makes the "Kraken" look sane.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.