The Kraken has been released. See Powell document lawsuit Georgia

55,397 Views | 469 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by superunknown
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kraken release in AZ.

HTownAg98
v
unmade bed
BMX Bandit said:

Kraken release in AZ.

ETA of first plaintiff coming out and claiming they had no idea this suit was going to be filed using their name?
BMX Bandit
Yep, definitely Powell's work

CondensedFogAggie
BMX Bandit said:

Kraken release in AZ.

Has anyone asked the kraken if it actually wants to be released? Maybe it just wants to chill at home, eat a torchys taco.
Faustus
kappmeyer said:

Sheeesh. And to think there is an entire following on the Right just hanging on every word from the lady, salivating on her lunacy. Scary stuff.
To be fair those on the left have been deriving quite a bit of pleasure from what she's been putting out too.
unmade bed
Faustus said:

kappmeyer said:

Sheeesh. And to think there is an entire following on the Right just hanging on every word from the lady, salivating on her lunacy. Scary stuff.
To be fair those on the left have been deriving quite a bit of pleasure from what she's been putting out too.

Let's not forget that there was a period of time where some on the left wanted Michael Avenetti or whatever his name is to run for freaking president and some (CNN) had pinned their hopes on him bringing down Trump. People will ignore a lot of red flags as long as it supports the narrative they want to believe.
Charpie
AG
True. There are some people here who have been had. It's sad.
JP_Losman
AG
I believe that is called confirmation bias
schmendeler
AG
Meta
Faustus
unmade bed said:

Faustus said:

kappmeyer said:

Let's not forget that there was a period of time where some on the left wanted Michael Avenetti or whatever his name is to run for freaking president and some (CNN) had pinned their hopes on him bringing down Trump. People will ignore a lot of red flags as long as it supports the narrative they want to believe.
Undoubtedly, although I imagine things are going to turn out quite a bit better for Sidney than they did for Avenetti, who was a crook and can rot in jail.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Charpie said:

True. There are some people here who have been had. It's sad.

Explain the spikes.
Charpie
AG
Did I say that that didn't happen?

When I say they have been had, I meant the Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are fooling people.

Explain this
Joseydog
AG
11th Cir. has granted their request to the case on an expediated basis.

sts7049
AG
are these lawyers really this stupid?
Joseydog
AG
The problem is that even with the expediated hearing at the Circuit court, they are running up against the safe harbor deadline to select electors. That date is December 8.
HTownAg98
Charpie said:

Did I say that that didn't happen?

When I say they have been had, I meant the Lin Wood and Sidney Powell are fooling people.

Explain this

Hey Siri, is it bad to file a blank notice of appearance?

After reading the transcript from the Sunday night hearing in Cuttlefish I, the judge was trying to accommodate Sudney and Lin and much as he legally could. Reading it, it sounded like they all had an agreement in place to move forward with an expedited hearing. Then Sadney filed the appeal, and royally ticked off the judge, and here we are.
kappmeyer
Bumping this thread, bc its worth it.
HTownAg98
Hey Siri, how do you clean metadata so you don't reveal the identity of one of your expert witnesses (which, keeping an expert witness under seal isn't really a thing)?
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
I thought the "Kraken" was an over-sized octopus

It turns out it is the 305th military intelligence battalion's nickname.
unmade bed
HTownAg98 said:

Hey Siri, how do you clean metadata so you don't reveal the identity of one of your expert witnesses (which, keeping an expert witness under seal isn't really a thing)?

Q correctly predicted this.

Charpie
AG
The lawsuit in Georgia alleges that the votes were flipped from Biden to Trump. WTF
Charpie
AG
BMX Bandit
the Kraken defenders have gone awfully quiet on this thread. as they say "must be waiting on the talking points to be distributed"
sts7049
AG
the only thing they say anymore is "remember russia!" "but libs love the MSM!"

it's elementary school logic honestly
BMX Bandit
Redacting ain't easy

MASAXET
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Redacting ain't easy

You have to read the rest of the excerpts from that declaration. It's hysterical (actually sad, but we need laughs nowadays)
MASAXET
AG
This is the federal WI lawsuit (where Powell filed a blank notice of appearance form). Enjoy the court's scheduling order, wherein it has to attempt to construe plaintiff's pleadings and motions because they are nonsensical and ignore basic applicable rules:

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/12/Pepper-Order.pdf
ttu_85
sts7049 said:

Now this is funny. Imagine when Dem-Joe is front of the cameras every day tripping over his tongue. We will have so much to say all of it at the left's expense. We had our fool now its your turn.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Explain the spikes.
unmade bed
MASAXET said:

This is the federal WI lawsuit (where Powell filed a blank notice of appearance form). Enjoy the court's scheduling order, wherein it has to attempt to construe plaintiff's pleadings and motions because they are nonsensical and ignore basic applicable rules:

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/12/Pepper-Order.pdf

Like that the court went ahead and made sure the parties were aware of the Local Rules regarding page limits on briefs.
John Maplethorpe
AG
Troutslime said:

Explain the spikes.

In America we have places called cities. You see lots of people live in them, there are small towns too with fewer people. When big cities report election results their numbers are bigger than small towns, on a graph they look like "spikes" - this happens in every election.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk, if you'd like to learn more read this:

https://reason.com/2020/11/16/dont-buy-the-debunked-dominion-voting-machine-conspiracy-theory/
WaltonAg18
AG
Remember when Hawg was talking about how accomplished and successful these lawyers are? Pepperidge farm remembers.
sts7049
AG
ttu_85 said:

sts7049 said:

Now this is funny. Imagine when Dem-Joe is front of the cameras every day tripping over his tongue. We will have so much to say all of it at the left's expense. We had our fool now its your turn.

i have no doubt this will be you and this board the next 4 years

Gbr1971
John Maplethorpe said:

Troutslime said:

Explain the spikes.

In America we have places called cities. You see lots of people live in them, there are small towns too with fewer people. When big cities report election results their numbers are bigger than small towns, on a graph they look like "spikes" - this happens in every election.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk, if you'd like to learn more read this:

https://reason.com/2020/11/16/dont-buy-the-debunked-dominion-voting-machine-conspiracy-theory/
I swear to God I thought Philadelphia would forget to vote.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.