*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

312,941 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
The Milkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

Vanessa and Steve would be stupid to take Liz to final 2. Needing 4/5 votes to win isn't a good proposition, even if you are sitting next to a moron.

You'll need 5/7 which is more achievable and I think Steve gets 6 of those 7
MSCAg
AG
Steve obviously been practicing his answers. He should win.
The Milkman
AG
Yeah after hearing Liz's answers I think Steve gets all votes other than Austin and Julia
JABQ04
AG
Did Steve run off to cry? I think he has a highly inflated view of his game. He doesn't get he was expendable.
aTm_bomb
AG
Probably to vomit.

It's basically an interview. You sell up your game. Whether he believes it is irrelevant.
Ramrod
AG
quote:
Did Steve run off to cry? I think he has a highly inflated view of his game. He doesn't get he was expendable.

Maybe slightly inflated. I believe he has said in a DR session or to one of the cameras that part of his strategy was to appear weak.
MSCAg
AG
That cry session after evicting Jackie was totally faked. That said, he does have problem with his nerves.
MSCAg
AG
I do think Vanessa should have won. Makes me think of Dan's second season when he should have won but it was a bitter jury.
Ramrod
AG
So Vanessa seems bitter...
aTm_bomb
AG
Vanessa should have won? She lost the final HOH.

If she made final 2 that is true but not making final 2 means she shouldn't have won.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Glad to no longer be seeing whiny Vanessa on tv ever again!
Ganondorf
AG
Vanessa would have won if she got final hoh. Best move of the season.
Ganondorf
AG
Steve for the win.
aTm_bomb
AG
Steeeeeeeeeevuh!!
BayAg14
Well done Steve!
aggietoolman
AG
Vanessa with the bitter vote.

Didn't matter as Steve won. I'm good with that.

MSCAg
AG
Over the season, Vanessa was the best player. Obviously, she didn't win the critical one at the end and Steve wasn't stupid.

My wife thinks Vanessa has a crush on Liz and her jury vote makes me think it's true.
spanky
AG
Way to go Steve. Take the weakest with you and win
Mucho austin
AG
Fav player goes to James for some reason...
Mucho austin
AG
HTownAg98
Looks like his baby momma will be getting some of that back child support after all.
This season should be drawn and quartered, taken to four corners, burned, and the ground salted.
Bunk Moreland
Good for Steve. He made the winning move to remove vanessa.
Saxsoon
AG
Wow
MSCAg
AG
quote:
Looks like his baby momma will be getting some of that back child support after all.
This season should be drawn and quartered, taken to four corners, burned, and the ground salted.

This was a good season all in all. Besides, there were some that were way, way worse.
tamc12
AG
Well, Vanessa showed that she cant take what she dishes out, with the comment she made with her vote. She is bitter and a vindictive person. Her true lack of moral character was validated.

Wonder how JohnnyMcs comments that he was just glad not to be drilling on people's nasty teeth will go over with his patients and his boss.
tamc12
AG
I kinda had the same thoughts about Vanessa crush, but thought maybe Julia instead of Liz.

Too bad its not Audrey, that would make a hellacious pair.
AcctAg11
AG
I can be happy with the way it ended. The right person of the final 2 won. Just glad Liz didn't win, but for Vanessa to not vote for Steve was pretty vindictive. I kinda figured she would be hard to win over unless Steve really played her up in his speech, which he didn't get much a chance to do.

I am slightly interested to see what happens to some of these people after the show. I wish I could be there when Austin and Liz see how universally disliked they were lol.
TxAggies2012
Liz didn't even try to win. Her answers were basically justifying why she shouldn't win.

Congrats Steve. Vanessa was best game player but didn't win when it mattered most. She Shoulda kept John and dropped Steve. John was wold enough to roll with her to final 2.

I also did not like the bitter vote vanessa cast for Liz. Lame, but predictable for the person who goes out 3rd
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
Liz didn't even try to win. Her answers were basically justifying why she shouldn't win.

Congrats Steve. Vanessa was best game player but didn't win when it mattered most. She Shoulda kept John and dropped Steve. John was wold enough to roll with her to final 2.

I also did not like the bitter vote vanessa cast for Liz. Lame, but predictable for the person who goes out 3rd

I don't think anyone would've brought Vanessa to the end. They all knew how much she did in the game.
TxAggies2012
I think Liz would have. She's that stupid. Not that she had a choice at the end but she would have stupidly taken vanessa I think
tailgatetimer10
AG
So happy how this ended. Austin with a blindside, Vanessa almost sniffing final two, and the twins not winning. Vanessa didn't deserve to win if she couldn't suck it up and vote for Steve. If everyone voted with bitterness like that, she wouldn't have had a shot at winning it all..
tailgatetimer10
AG
100% agree. Liz was screwed but she was dumb enough to take Vanessa with her regardless.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Rediculous that Vanessa voted for Liz. I actually respected her gameplay before that.
Sex Panther
AG
Lol at bitter Vanessa

Happy Vanessa didn't win. Out of the final two, Steve clearly deserved it.

Liz letting Vanessa get in her head in the first comp was beyond stupid. So amazing her and her idiot sister made it as far as they did. It's honestly a testament to Austin (and Vanessa).

And even though he won, Steve's performance in the first comp was pathetic. What a joke.

And Johnny Mac doesn't even win AFP... This is the least rewarding thing I've watched since last year's Bama game.
Rule Number 32
AG
quote:
Liz letting Vanessa get in her head in the first comp was beyond stupid. So amazing her and her idiot sister made it as far as they did. It's honestly a testament to Austin (and Vanessa).

What is funny is that if Vanessa had just played out that first one and lost, she likely would have beaten Steve in the crossword puzzle after seeing how long it took him. It would have been Liz vs Vanessa in the finals and it wouldn't have mattered since Liz is an idiot and would have taken Vanessa. She probably would have beaten Steve in the final vote if the roles had been reversed and she had taken Steve instead of the other way around.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.