***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

131,342 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Cibalo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just want this to end. Only part I liked was Unser, he seems like the only one that has a clue what is going on in the show. Jax getting butthurt when Nero tells him Alverez will be taking over his half of the house was good for a chuckle. Everything with Able is sooooo painful to watch.

Also is the Nazi house the same house Ava and Boyd live in?
Stive
AG
quote:

Also is the Nazi house the same house Ava and Boyd live in?
I thought the exact same thing. The lot/land around it sure looks the same but it seems like the house was a bit different.

3 William 56
AG
quote:
Gemma is a hero for Killing tara

And the person that Kills Gemma will be my hero...
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I've forgotten (or blocked it out). How did Able know Gemma killed Tara?

She talks to herself in front of him.

Didn't she tell his little brother what she did and Able just happened to sneak in the room?

Yep. She was talking with baby Tommy and Abel overheard. Loose lips sink ships, Gemma.

Then she was crying over Bobby's body and apologizing and magically Abel went for a cookie and heard it again.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
Gemma is a hero for Killing tara

And the person that Kills Gemma will be my hero...
and the person that kills able will be a god
jackie childs
going back and rewatching season 1 and seeing where we've wound up so far, i've decided that i'd like them to just reboot SOA. the first few episodes can be identical, but only this time, after jax shoots the ATF stalker, have tara move back to chicago forever...you know, instead of getting boned by jax just a few feet away from the corpse.
Aggie Infantry
AG
PH
Al Bula
AG
Just caught up. Jesus Christ so terrible.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Caught up tonight. Apart from what others have said I found the following so out of place:

Abel asked to call out his attacker face to face. Pretty sure this is exactly how it happens.

Jax deciding to tell his emotionally damaged son, after found cutting himself, to he has a different "first mommy". Jax is an excellent role model for a dad.

Also, who just takes the word of people they are torturing and not take them along?

I can usually give liberties to sores but the above scenes had both me and the wife rolling our eyes.
zap
AG
Episode 11:

"As the whole of the Sons of Anarchy organization bears down on the outlaw motorcycle club's California-based Redwood Original chapter, President Jackson "Jax" Teller comes face to face with an extremely unpleasant reality."

Directed by: Peter Weller

Wheatables02
AG
Directed by Robocop. Great.

After tonight, only two more episodes until this dog finally gets put down.
Centerpole90
AG
Please. Start the wholesale killings tonight. I want Charming to look like Mayberry after this series.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Episode 11:

"As the whole of the Sons of Anarchy organization bears down on the outlaw motorcycle club's California-based Redwood Original chapter, President Jackson "Jax" Teller comes face to face with an extremely unpleasant reality."

Directed by: Peter Weller

I sincerely hope they're tired of Jax's crap.

I'm King White Shoes. I'm gonna call a big meeting in my backyard. Y'all come all the way here to find out I'm unilaterally shutting down one of our more lucrative operations in guns because of a bad Jerry Maguire moment of clarity. I'm gonna call you guys over and over again to help protect my club because I keep stepping in it and can't handle my own business. How many times did Clay call in other clubs? John Teller? Now you call a president a rat and shoot him? Aww heeelll naw.
UnderoosAg
AG
last call

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_TmE9QtBRUdnRrdaMBYvS9Z4vQQpfOh8izihblW3H2s/edit#gid=0
Duncan Idaho
I hope they make him eat a soup made out of Able's eyeballs served in bowl made from Tera's skull.
chris1515
AG
quote:
Directed by Robocop. Great.

After tonight, only two more episodes until this dog finally gets put down.

Thanks for posting this. I was wondering how much longer this was going to last. I was afraid to look because I had this dear there were 10 episodes left, or something ridiculous like that! 3 more...I think I can hang in that long.
Mr.Bond
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Finally an episode I actually didn't want to see end
Centerpole90
AG
I was hoping there for a while they were just going to kill everybody off and let us have those upcoming Tuesdays off..
aTmLoKi
AG
Tonight was good.
BoozerRed78
AG
Good episode tonight.
Ag_07
AG
Tonight was very good.

However, with the cheesy azz music and effects during the chase I'm convinced Sutter has been trolling us. Looked like it came out of something from It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

And Chuckster rollin out of T&M on the vespa with the helmet and goggles wins the episode!!!
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
rollin out of T&M on the vespa with the helmet and goggles wins the episode!!!
That was classic, and speaking of the T M scenes,

Jax dies on that old bike of his Dad's. Book it.
zap
AG
*Juice was dropping ominous predictions like the Oracle of Delphi.
*Unser finally tells Jax to piss off.
*The rat is confirmed. (Props to the poster who called it from the start.)
*The phone reveal to Nero regarding Gemma's crime was great. Jimmy Smits played it well.
*John Teller's old bike is almost ready for Jax's (presumed) death ride.
*I was hoping Abel would throw that ring in the sandbox, but Sutter needs it for his final montage when Abel joins the SOA in 20 years.
*Next episode is in two weeks? December 2nd
Ag_07
AG
Off for Thanksgiving week
EllisCoAg
AG
quote:
The phone reveal to Nero regarding Gemma's crime was great. Jimmy Smits played it well

thought that was a great scene as well,
chris1515
AG
Definitely one of the better episodes. The music was very out of place.

Looks like we all picked up on the foreshadowing with the bike restoration. Maybe it all ends with Jax on the bike going down to live on Nero's farm with the wife and kids following behind in a minivan.
JonSnow
A very good episode tonight. Looking forward to the end.
Ag_07
AG
I think it'll end with Abel putting on the ring and jumping on grandpa's bike while scooping up Thomas from Wendy and running over Jax on the way out. Unser will pursue in the old beater truck only to get into a firey crash with the black SOA van full of sons.

Abel makes it to Gemma and she is about to get revenge on Abel for ratting her out when Nero busts in and offs Gemma. Nero takes the kids and on their way to the farm they pass Venus hitchhiking on the highway and pick her up. Nero, Abel, Thomas, and Lucius live happily ever after on the farm with Venus as their "mommy".
TecRecAg
AG
quote:
I think it'll end with Abel putting on the ring and jumping on grandpa's bike while scooping up Thomas from Wendy and running over Jax on the way out. Unser will pursue in the old beater truck only to get into a firey crash with the black SOA van full of sons.

Abel makes it to Gemma and she is about to get revenge on Abel for ratting her out when Nero busts in and offs Gemma. Nero takes the kids and on their way to the farm they pass Venus hitchhiking on the highway and pick her up. Nero, Abel, Thomas, and Lucius live happily ever after on the farm with Venus as their "mommy".
I ****ing hate spoilers.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:

There's no montage and no anal sex?
Ag_07
AG
I thought about that.

Maybe Nero is too heartbroken and goes back for Gemma and finds her at the cabin. Abel walks in on their S&M sesh with Thomas. She reaches for the gun on the bed stand to off him and Nero pulls out mid stroke and then chokes the ish out her with the dog collar/leash she has on.
Post removed:
by user
Longhorn Nation
quote:
The jazz music during the Dodge commercial was ridiculous...

I thought I'd leaned on the remote control and it flipped over to Benny HIll.

If the show hasn't "jumped the shark", it's skiing behind the boat coming up on the ramp. The only reasons I continue to watch it is the time invested up to now and the desire to watch Gemma die a horrible, slow death.
zap
AG
I think the car chase music was some kind of homage to 60's cop shows. Sutter is such a dork. This is not an ARTSY show. It's a mediocre soap opera about motorcycle gangs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.