***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

131,606 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
TecRecAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good lord. Tell em now Abel!
AggieDarlin
AG
Duncan Idaho
This shon os so horrible I going to star boycotting the sponsors
Duncan Idaho
Watching the post show show and it makes me hate these peoplease even more. Holy **** what a bunch of pretentious ass ****s
UnderoosAg
AG
Three Tig pumps into the tranny I was reaching for the remote. Explosion and eye pop were a little better. Irish foreplay was cool. When Tig and Venus tried to channel their own Telemundo soap opera Dos Vergas y un Camino.... That was it.

I think I'm done. Someone tell me how this ends.

And I really hope Nero was riding bareback on Gemma such that someone did to Sutter's wife what he's been doing to our tv's.
Centerpole90
AG
IceAg08
AG
So hard to watch a tranny love scene and then get excited for a Boyd/Raylan standoff in Jan. Poor timing on that commercial.

Looks like they fired that terrible talk show guy from last week. Why does my dvr keep picking this up?

Also, you idiots need to quit complaining. 3 episodes left before they all die so grab some whiskey and enjoy the ride.
Post removed:
by user
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Why does my dvr keep picking this up?

FX knows nobody would choose to watch that shlt so they list SOA as 2.5 hours on the guide to force you to DVR it.
zap
AG
This was one of the best episodes in a quite a while. (I could have done without all the butt sex, though.)

*If they could have gotten the camera any closer to Charlie Hunnam's ass, I could have counted his dingleberries.
*Tig shoots a Nazi in the dick.
*Juice gets a care package.
*Abel has served his purpose and revealed Gemma, he needs no more dialogue. EVER
*I loved the ambush on the black commandoes. Especially when BA, Hanibal and Face popped out the cellar shooting from the hip.
*Happy kept a finger.
*Nero will never get his farm and a life of peace.
*Unser finally kills for the club.
*Several akward relationship scenes: Chibs/Jarry, Jax/Winsome and Tig/Venus.
*Venus is a confirmed pre-op tranny. Still rocking with a frank and beans.
*Things are tough for Abel, so Jax decides to reveal who is 1st mommy is. Father-Of-The-Year

*And finally, "Is that why Grandma killed my other mommy? So my first mommy could be here with me?"

Sidenote: I learned a long time ago to skip that aftershow. Yikes, that thing is bad.
zap
AG
quote:
Dos Vergas y un Camino....

LMFAO
jackie childs
the only difference between SOA fans and juice at this point is that sutter at least respects juice enough to give him a "care package" with lube
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
Stay strong people. We've come too far now to bow to the beckoning of defeat and surrender. We made it through Tara's whining. We made it through Patterson's hair. We made it through the Ireland tour. We made it through suicidal Jewish pimps and G dammit we will make it through the consternation of a five year old heir to a crappy MC who just wanted a damn cookie!!!!!

When you hear Jigsaw sing, when you hear Glocks cocking, when you see white shoes, when you see random anal anomalies, put down that remote and fight through it for your fellow TA'er. Six hours. Six craptacular A-Teamin' CHiPs of Hazzardin' WTF was that-in' hours to the promised land. Come 10:30pm on 9 December we will all stand by one another and proclaim HALLELUJAH HOLY SHlT WHERE'S THE TYLENOL WE ARE FREE!!!!!!
glorious
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
Since we're speculating...

Abel says something about Gramma killing Mommy. And Jax puts two and two together. He ends up going after Gemma and having to kill Jimmy Smits (can't even remember his name). Meanwhile Jax gets booted out of the Sons and is forced to get his tats blacked out. As he's driving off on his bike, he looks over and sees Clay, Opie, Bobby, and Piney riding beside him as he smiles and plows head on into an 18 wheeler.

well, the first part is right.

and god dang Abel is a terrible actor.
aTmLoKi
AG
What happened to Shield Kurt Sutter vs. SOA Kurt Sutter?

I just looked him up to see what's next, and it looks like we have a prequel to SOA in development.
Post removed:
by user
Mr.Bond
AG
Projects in development
Prequel to Sons of Anarchy at FX Networks[4]
The ******* Executioner with producer Brian Grazer at FX Networks - takes place in the 14th century and would shoot in the United Kingdom[4]
Southpaw feature film with screenplay by Sutter[5][6][7]
Post removed:
by user
UnderoosAg
AG
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Driving to work this morning in bumper to bumper crap, a black Lincoln Navigator cut me off. I wanted to rear end the S out of it, but the driver would have probably been surprised as to why.

I caught the cast on Conan. Never been a real big fan of Conan. The whole thing minus jimmy Smits and Drea de Matteo was one big, steaming pile of d-bag. Sutter looked like he OD'd on tooth whitener or has falsies. He made Seth MacFarlane look like a stand up guy.

Shield Sutter vs. SOA Sutter - Conan pointed out Sesame Street did a parody of SOA with Sons of Poetry or some such with biker muppets. Sutter said parodies like that say you've made it, which I'd agree with. He also said it "took the sting out of never winning an Emmy". Ego much? Never watched the shield, and it very well could have been wrongfully passed over for an Emmy, but that kind of butthurt says your ego got in the way of what you were doing. It's TV, it ain't rocket surgery.

And y'all realize, Abel, after receiving all kinds of praise for his breathtaking, groundbreaking performances from Sutter, will be tapped to play baby Jax in the prequel.
UnderoosAg
AG
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_TmE9QtBRUdnRrdaMBYvS9Z4vQQpfOh8izihblW3H2s/edit?usp=sharing

Struck out Moses since he met Mr. Mayhem. Deadline is 5:00pm 11/18. If we hit 10 entries, I'll see about throwing in a framed picture of Chuckie as a prize.
TefIon Don
AG
The flashback to Season 3 made me realize how badass this show used to be. Holy **** has this thing gone so far downhill.
Centerpole90
AG
quote:
it very well could have been wrongfully passed over for an Emmy,

I don't follow awards shows, so I don't know what it takes to win an Emmy -

but the The Shield was QUALITY TV. Every episode was edge of your seat drama. Plotlines below plotlines, below plotlines, that all fleshed out in the end. Shane Vindrell (Coggins), Lem (Kenny Johnson), & Vic (Chiklis) were awesome characters.
UnderoosAg
AG
It's over a year old, so the one that looks out of place is Clay. The others are obvious. I completely lost it on the last close up.

SONS OF POETRY!!!
UnderoosAg
AG
chris1515
AG
Uverse froze last night right as the black guy was walking towards the little building beside the white house. When it finally unfroze, it skipped to the after show.

To watch what I missed, I have to view it using the "On Demand" function, which conveniently disallows the use of fast forward. So I get to watch this entire episode again just to see the last 5-10 minutes or so that I missed. How lucky am I?!
Centerpole90
AG
That's like sitting in your cell having MM read love poems to you with his head in your lap.
Cromagnum
AG
quote:
the only difference between SOA fans and juice at this point is that sutter at least respects juice enough to give him a "care package" with lube
Stive
AG
I've forgotten (or blocked it out). How did Able know Gemma killed Tara?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:

She talks to herself in front of him.
Cromagnum
AG
quote:
quote:

Didn't she tell his little brother what she did and Able just happened to sneak in the room?
redsquirrelAG
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Didn't she tell his little brother what she did and Able just happened to sneak in the room?

Yes.
zap
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep. She was talking with baby Tommy and Abel overheard. Loose lips sink ships, Gemma.
Aggie Infantry
AG
PH
Duncan Idaho
Gemma is a hero for Killing tara

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.