***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

133,293 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pope and his men done messed up big time when they killed the psycho woman's birds. We all know she's BSC. Remember what she did to Tara, and she only THOUGHT Tara did something to hurt the MC.
Centerpole90
AG
so far we've got a dead Son and a solid "Jesus Christ".
et98
AG
Who was Unser playing Scrabble with during the montage at the end of the episode?
Centerpole90
AG
The female deputy shot by the MM henchmen in the heroin deal gone bad
Jimmy McNulty
AG
My first thought was maybe Abel killed the birds
et98
AG
quote:
My first thought was maybe Abel killed the birds
That's what I thought too. They had just finished showing his emotionless, sociopathic stare.

Is it possible that Nero did it to convince them to come with him?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Who was Unser playing Scrabble with during the montage at the end of the episode?

RAMF
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
so far we've got a dead Son and a solid "Jesus Christ".

I'm gonna call that one long, bad Abel scene.

One knock on Obamacare for inhaler benefits.

One A-Team shootout
Jimmy McNulty
AG
quote:

Is it possible that Nero did it to convince them to come with him?

Very interesting.
zap
AG
*Courtney Love is a terrible actress.
*Jury drops some truth bombs on St. Jax. Now it's confirmed Jax and company killed Jury's son. However, Jury claims he did not rat to the Chinese. Jax does what he does, and kills Jury without a mayhem vote. That faux pas will come back to bite him. Also, John Teller's death could have been a suicide?
*Who really did rat to the Chinese?
*Tyler is about to abandon ship, and I don't blame him.
*After the birds and a teddy bear were slayed so viciously in Gemma's home, Nero now has the leverage he needs to get her to his farm.
*LOL at Jax thinking the terms for Bobby were negotiable. Another card board box arrives. The Black Commando Squad are not playing around.
*I enjoyed the A-Team shootout: SAMCRO vs. Wendy the Daytime Hooker and Patrick Swayze's ugly brother + some dipstick on a dirtbike.
*Unser is still plodding forward to his ultimate demise.
Stive
AG
I thought that was Courtney Love but it was hard to recognize her cleaned up.

I think Jury ratted to the Chinese (didn't they show him calling Lyn?). He was trying to talk his way out of a mess when he said he didn't.

So what's the next thing they cut off of Bobby?
Stive
AG
How many episodes left? 5?
saltydog13
AG
Anyone else see Carmelo Anthony make a short appearance in the episode last night?
Mr.Bond
AG
OK which character is CLove? I always seem to be missing her I guess
zap
AG
C-Love is the school teacher that Gemma argued with.
Stive
AG
quote:
OK which character is CLove? I always seem to be missing her I guess

She was the daycare administrator that Gemma threatened when they were talking about Able. Had her blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail and cleaned up pretty nice. Too bad that after shooting those scenes she went back to the dressing rooms, took off the make up, and reverted back into the meth dragon lady.
zap
AG
quote:

So what's the next thing they cut off of Bobby?

a testicle
TitanAGGIE09
AG
quote:
Anyone else see Carmelo Anthony make a short appearance in the episode last night?

You're right, I was looking at that guy thinking why does he look so familiar, but it never hit me.
Stive
AG
Was he on the Bobby torture squad?
zap
AG

Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
C-Love is the school teacher that Gemma argued with.
Trident 88
AG
quote:
Was there ever any resolution as to who the homeless girl was?
The homeless woman/ghost who shows up in some episodes is the bipolar mother of the bipolar 18 year-old girl who threw a brick through the window of the SOA's ice cream shop and is now Gemma's nanny.
fwag04
AG
I think Robocop told the Chinese where the guns were, that's why he was so quick to shoot the pawn shop clerk. I think it was Robocop that told him to stay away from the warehouse while it was being robbed.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Was there ever any resolution as to who the homeless girl was?
The homeless woman/ghost who shows up in some episodes is the bipolar mother of the bipolar 18 year-old girl who threw a brick through the window of the SOA's ice cream shop and is now Gemma's nanny.

In other words, no. Just like Gemma's friend Chatty Cathy at the diner after Juice dumped her.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
I think Robocop told the Chinese where the guns were, that's why he was so quick to shoot the pawn shop clerk. I think it was Robocop that told him to stay away from the warehouse while it was being robbed.
zap
AG
Dumpster Girl and Chatty Waitress are just disposable tampons used during the menstrual flow of this series. Pay no mind...
chris1515
AG
I had a very scary thought while watching last nights episode...they're going to spin off the new guy (the badass black guy) into his own series, and I'll get sucked in to watching it also. Why else would they introduce such a major character in the last few episodes?

I'm just ready for this train wreck to be over with.

I thought that one guy looked like Carmelo...very tall.
Stive
AG
After last night I'm convinced Jax is dead.

Either he'll commit suicide after some key people die, following in his fathers footsteps as was alluded to last night. Or another charter will gun him down because he's going rogue killing other charter presidents. Or Mark's men will kill all of them right after he thinks he's won and out smarted him.

How funny would it be if Tig is the only one left standing after several years of him seeming like he was dead or going to be sacrificed for all of his screw ups.
Mr.Bond
AG
Going t to guess Tyler caps Jax in an obvious twist
Post removed:
by user
redsquirrelAG
AG
quote:
Tig and Juice are the two most likely to survive at this point.
redsquirrelAG
AG
And yes I just caught up. **** this show. Will it die already.
Centerpole90
AG
Funny how we all are compelled to watch because we are so invested (time) in the series, but it seems like we are all so OVER the storyline. I know the music montages are just about to the point that I urp when it starts.
AggieDarlin
AG
I HATE Gemma's head. I just want to smash it to pieces
TitanAGGIE09
AG
quote:
Funny how we all are compelled to watch because we are so invested (time) in the series, but it seems like we are all so OVER the storyline. I know the music montages are just about to the point that I urp when it starts.

When the music started up last night I wanted to throw my remote at the TV. It's the cue that another disappointing episode is ending and nothing good happened!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.