***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

130,971 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can we comment on the Scenes From the Next Episode or is that too spoilery?
redsquirrelAG
AG
Looks to me like jax may learn the truth and could give Juice another chance to redeem himself. With the extremely complex dynamics of the alliances being forged based upon a lie from Gemma I think everyone kills each other and Abel takes the head of the table.
UnderoosAg
AG
That scene was creative teaser editing. Juice is dead. It will be an Austin Powers unnecessarily long tied to a table with a saw coming death set to cheesy music, but he's dead.
fwag04
AG
How many more episodes of this trainwreck are there?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Looks like 7.

Last episode is on December 2
Centerpole90
AG
Did anyone else expect the Sons Van to pull up right before the end of the halftime and dump the Aggie offense out at midfield. Damn.
mm98
AG
nm
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
it might just be me, but they keep creating beefs and then mending fences with plans to screw someone else over that I have no idea what the dynamic between the different groups is supposed to be. When they go to see the niners I don't know if it is to hang out and drink a beer or to enact payback for something 3 seasons ago.

either way there was way too much Gemma, Juice is never going to die, Nero will get offed within the next 2 shows.

I have no idea who the gang bangers were that they killled or what they did. Was that the offshoot Niners that the new Laroix wanted dead? related to the guy in the wheelchair?
AgsMnn
AG
No, the gang that was with them, was looking for that blue car from earlier in the season. That car was involved with something but can't remember.
Ag_07
AG
Count me in the category of totally lost.

I have no idea who is working with who and who has beef with who. It's all just a big pile of steaming dog chit right now. There's no way any gang would be able to simply build and crash relationships so quickly the way they are in this train wreck.

All I really know is that it was basically brown/yellow vs black/white. Now it seems like brown/white vs black.

Whatever...Just need more Chucky to help save these last 7 episodes. And I don't if it's the lackluster acting by everyone else or not but Manson has actually impressed in the few scenes he's in. I think he's nailed it so far!
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
Count me in the category of totally lost.

I have no idea who is working with who and who has beef with who. It's all just a big pile of steaming dog chit right now. There's no way any gang would be able to simply build and crash relationships so quickly the way they are in this train wreck.

All I really know is that it was basically brown/yellow vs black/white. Now it seems like brown/white vs black.

Whatever...Just need more Chucky to help save these last 7 episodes. And I don't if it's the lackluster acting by everyone else or not but Manson has actually impressed in the few scenes he's in. I think he's nailed it so far!

It actually seems like its brown/white with really white selling brown's H, and purple black selling green white's guns and everyone is against Armani black.

I would like to see Marx pull some crazy stuff on Jax. They've made him out to be this super smart guy that is looking around the corner. I'd like to see him outflank Jax just when he thinks he has him cornered.

Do we think Lin's crew is basically done for the series?
TXAGFAN
AG
I'm just gonna say it...when he decided to have multiple groups of blacks (4 I believe?) and Hispanics (two) the dynamics got way too crazy.
ChipFTAC01
AG
One nice thing about the biker gangs is that everyone always has their name and affiliation right there on their jacket. hell, most of the time it has their title as well.

Game of Thrones would be a lot easier to get through if everyone was wearing kuttes.
MGS
I think the only thing we know for sure is that Jax's plan will backfire.
Ag_07
AG
Remember back in last season the theme was "All I want to do is get the club out of guns. The violence and dead bodies have got to stop. I'm doing all I can to make that happen."

Riiiiiiiiiiight....
Post removed:
by user
Wheatables02
AG
Is it just me or did they start calling Redwood "Redwoody" in the last two episodes?
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:
it might just be me, but they keep creating beefs and then mending fences with plans to screw someone else over that I have no idea what the dynamic between the different groups is supposed to be. When they go to see the niners I don't know if it is to hang out and drink a beer or to enact payback for something 3 seasons ago.

either way there was way too much Gemma, Juice is never going to die, Nero will get offed within the next 2 shows.

I have no idea who the gang bangers were that they killled or what they did. Was that the offshoot Niners that the new Laroix wanted dead? related to the guy in the wheelchair?

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to put together the biker tv show equivalent of bbq'd tofu.

Jax needed a way to deal with Marks. He went to the "good" Black bangers with a deal to cut them in once Marks was gone. The "good" Black bangers tipped off Jax that Marks wanted SAMCRO done, and was gonna use the "bad" Black bangers. Wheelchair guy was the leader of the "bad" Black bangers. Wheelchair guy is still recovering, and in an Obamacare approved rehab program at Clayton Bixbie Memorial Hospital in Oakland. Wheelchair guy's second in command is the guy who got capped first after The CHiPs of Hazzard Motorcycle Car chase.

"Are you (wheelchair guy's second in command)?"

"yeah."

BANGO!!

The orange Black bangers, not to be confused with the "good" or "bad" Black bangers, are the Grim *******s. They've been an ally MC to SAMCRO for a while. MIles (that was his name as the guy banging the stripper on the movie Soul Food) and Theo Huxtable are the GB leaders. They really ought to be the Grim *****es. Jax, and Clay before, only called them when they needed something. They don't seem to do much. I guess they are kinda like Dennis Green used to be with the Rooney rule.

So now we have

SAMCRO
SOA Indian Hills - who surely ratted out SAMCRO to the Chinese
What's left of the Chinese
Bad Black Bangers (mostly gone now) with ties to Marks
Good Black Bangers, who foolishly think they get something when Jax wins
MM's Aryan Brotherhood, fighting to the death to protect "The Brand"
Orange Black Bangers aka Grim *******s (who Jax is trying to patch over)
Oakland Mayans, led by Alvarez
Stockton Mayans, led by Oso
Byz-Lats, led by Nero

I really hope the final episode is directed by Michael Bay. Police chopper landing on Main Street on a sundown backdrop. Police choppers, orange banger choppers, Orange County Choppers, Paul Sr with the bad bikers, Paul Jr with the good bikers, Jesse James with SAMCRO. Then like they all have 48 minutes to build a battle chopper for one last fight to the death. Alvarez and Oso show up with lowrider bikes and fighting slabs.

ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:

They really ought to be the Grim *****es. Jax, and Clay before, only called them when they needed something. They don't seem to do much. I guess they are kinda like Dennis Green used to be with the Rooney rule.

I lol'd
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
It's kind of like our football season; I'm lost and leaving it on in the background just to see how it ends.
TXAGFAN
AG
All the gangs look the same. [/rimshot]
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
quote:

lol
zap
AG
quote:
The CHiPs of Hazzard Motorcycle Car chase.

...followed by an A-Team shootout.
UnderoosAg
AG
# of dead hookers - 0

# of painfully bad scenes with Abel - 0

# of dead Sons - 0. They're gonna milk it with Juice just like they did with Clay

# of dead Mayans - 0

# of dead one niners aka the "good" bangers - 1

# of dead civilians - 0

# of vans full of dead bangers - 0

# of vans full of live bangers - 1
(where bangers = any group, and bangerS = more than 1)

# of times someone says Jesus Christ (onscreen only!) - 3

# of A-Team dun duh-run-dun, dun, dun dun shootouts - 2

Number of deals Jax makes - 2

# of tender moments between Chibbs and the Sheriff where you expect to hear Berlin's "Take My Breath Away" - 0

# of tender moments between Chibbs and the Sheriff where you expect to hear Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" - 1

I'm not making this up. I've seen it in multiple places. It's the episode description for tonight.
quote:
Episode 8 - Greensleeves: SAMCRO forges an unlikely partnership in order to undermine a powerful enemy.

My money says they hook up with the Salvation Army, Knights of Columbus, and San Joaquin Valley Girl Scout Council. Is there anyone left other than maybe the new sheriff? The Oakland City Council?
Post removed:
by user
MonkeyKnifeFighter
TXAGFAN
AG
Did I miss an episode? They just let juice go in first two mins?
mike_ags_fan12
Holy sheet!
Mr.Bond
AG
Wow
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Did I miss an episode? They just let juice go in first two mins?

quote:
# of dead Sons - 0. They're gonna milk it with Juice just like they did with Clay

MKF, I don't think spoilers from the series finale would be an issue. 87.5% of us are just holding out for the end. Ain't no paying respects at this funeral...

I counted one Sweet Lord and an Aw Christ. Two vans full of bangers. One Gemma song counts as three lies. I need a committee ruling on whether Abel's angry toddler stroll thru the room was a "scene" or not.

I've decided I want Marks to win. Just erase all of SAMCRO and give Diosa to the Mayans. Hookers and street food. Change the name to Panoch's Tacos.

The eye thing was done before. They did it to Otto. Hell, they did it in Oz 15 years ago.
mel99
AG
Conway Twitty!!!
mel99
AG
And of course Green Sleeves the pimp means Green Sleeves the song.... So predictable.
UnderoosAg
AG
I can suspend disbelief for a whole lotta things, but who the hell still has a computer with a 3.5" floppy drive?

Centerpole90
AG
Dude, I'll bet that beeoch is rockin' 512K RAM.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.