***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

131,612 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep, a 3 hour finale, capped off with a 30 minute Katie Segal string of hits/montage sing along showing all of the remaining characters and where they ended up will close all of the open doors.

Centerpole90
AG
Okay. I would be interested in knowing if the manuscript contained some revelation. Gemma said sh had it - but she got it from Tara who got it from Jax, right? Didn't the whole series start with Jax having the whole manuscript. So is there any real mystery left in it?
agmatt06
AG
I thought Jax burned his copy several seasons ago?
Mr.Bond
AG
I believe there was a portion of the manuscript that was removed before Jax got it
jackie childs
quote:
I believe there was a portion of the manuscript that was removed before Jax got it
yeah, he throws them in a fire, but then pulls them out before they're completely destroyed. but then gemma finds the burned copy and steals it. i think it's presumed she destroys that copy.

but then piney has a copy and gives it to jax. i think that's the copy jax shares with tara and ope. i can't imagine jax hadn't read the whole thing and would've flipped out if it had anything about john's death in it.

the letters from maureen ashby were the thing that contained all of john's suspicions that clay and gemma planned his death. that's what caused clay to put out the hit on tara, so i'm not sure jax ever saw those and i have no idea what happened to them.
zap
AG
So, we've been fed all this info about JT this season:

*Visiting his memorial on the roadside
*Jury alluding that JT may have committed suicide
*Jax asking Gemma about the manuscript
*Jax finally restoring his dad's bike

There has got to be some "reveal" in the finale, or all that stuff was insignificant.

Edit: I would like to see it addressed in the finale.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Way to go Jax, I mean you really did a solid for Tara's memory here. Killed Unser and f'ed your ex. Way to avenge your dead wife.
agmatt06
AG
Pretty sure after he killed Tara's stalker he f'ed her too.

He really likes killing people...

edit...her being Tara
jackie childs
quote:
So, we've been fed all this info about JT this season:

*Visiting his memorial on the roadside
*Jury alluding that JT may have committed suicide
*Jax asking Gemma about the manuscript
*Jax finally restoring his dad's bike

There has got to be some "reveal" in the finale, or all that stuff was insignificant.

Edit: I would like to see it addressed in the finale.
i think jax needed the manuscript because he's finally going to share it with the rest of the club.

i wouldn't be surprised if the "reveal" is simply that jax is ultimately able to do what JT couldn't, namely (1) get samcro out of guns and back to legit business and (2) protect his sons from it.
jackie childs
quote:
Pretty sure after he killed Tara's stalker he f'ed her too.

He really likes killing people...

edit...her being Tara
yes he did...just a few feet away from the stalker's body
Ag_07
AG
My issue with the unwritten by-law is the fact that they didn't show it.

Jax mentions it and then the scene cuts away to the guys outside then cuts back to the table and the other presidents say 'Yeah we can do that'

If it was just about the blacks I don't think they would've cut away to save it for later. They would've shown Jax explain if it was just patchin in the the Grim *******s. Think it's gotta be something bigger than that to be such a cliffhanger.
Ag_07
AG
Dang double post
Mr.Bond
AG
Again it HAS to be about not letting his sons join
agmatt06
AG
But what would the unwritten rule be?

That the children of SAMCRO have to be allowed to patch in? That they should be forced to patch in?

B/c to say that his sons aren't allowed to patch in seems to be a change to the rule, not doing away with it...
jackie childs
quote:
Again it HAS to be about not letting his sons join
assuming that's the case, the bylaw would have to be a legacy-type thing, something like "if the son of a member applies for membership, he's in". but why would they change that bylaw across all charters just for jax? wouldn't it make more sense to keep the bylaw, but just have all the other charters promise not to patch in abel or thomas?

the only bylaw i can ever remember them discussing was the "no blacks" one.

but who knows...
Cibalo
at this point when Chibs asks Jax what is going on and Jax says "I promise you I have this under control. Everything is going to be fine." Chibs should be running for his life because that is the exact opposite of what will happen.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
at this point when Chibs asks Jax what is going on and Jax says "I promise you I have this under control. Everything is going to be fine." Chibs should be running for his life because that is the exact opposite of what will happen.
the love runs deep
jtmoney03
AG
quote:
quote:
the love runs deep

I was fully expecting an "I love you, brother" from Chibbs at the end of that exchange.
aTmLoKi
AG
JT didn't die.

He faked his own death. Jax will do the same in order to get out of the mayhem vote, and go off and find his dad - only to have one last ride with him.

Sons of Anarchy has been a prequel to Ghost Rider.
Stive
AG
quote:
JT faked his death.....

Maybe Unser was JT!!!

UnderoosAg
AG
Gemma used to be JT, Ray Finkle style.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
Gemma used to be JT, Ray Finkle style.

So that's why after 7 seasons he finally brought up her chest scar!!!
Professor
So I never had the desire to watch this show, but my secretary has talked about it constantly for the last several years and repeatedly said it was the best show on TV. So, with nothing else to watch on TV, I gave the last episode a try. Not having the history of past seasons, all I have to say is Meh.

I come in to work the next day and when I see my secretary, I casually ask her..."what's up with the dude who killed his Mom?"

To say she freaked out would be putting it mildly. She watches it on DVR and hadn't seen it yet.

Any suggestions on what to get her for Christmas?
Mr.Bond
AG
http://www.amazon.com/Jackson-Jax-Teller-Advanced-Cardboard/dp/B00957M2OQ
Ag_07
AG
Has he ever used that knife?
jackie childs
quote:
Has he ever used that knife?
he used it to cut the patches off his cut when he went nomad for two hours.

he also used the knife to stab the irish priest's bodyguard a couple of times.

** i only know because i've seen both those episodes within the last week.
Post removed:
by user
jackie childs
quote:
I was just thinking about Jax s body count. Did he even have one the first season?
per wiki, he's at 38 direct murders
redsquirrelAG
AG
quote:
quote:
I was just thinking about Jax s body count. Did he even have one the first season?
per wiki, he's at 38 direct murders
Aggie Infantry
AG
PH
TX AG 88
AG
PH2
ORAggieFan
So, having never spent time in the penitentiary, I'm wonder how common the butt rape is. Some Asian dudes just walk in, think to themselves "I haven't had sex with a chick in xxx years, so sure, let me stick it in this dude with no lube while my buddies watch, but I'm not gay"?

Someone remind me who does the Mayhem vote, all charters?
Ag_07
AG
Not sure on the whole butt rape thing but remember in all these scenes it's people on the take allowing it to happen.

The Mayhem vote is just his charter. Think that's why the other presidents were worried about not getting the vote they wanted because of the chapter's loyalty to Jax.
UnderoosAg
AG
Should be just SAMCRO voting on Jax.
jackie childs
quote:
Someone remind me who does the Mayhem vote, all charters?
i'm not sure, but based on context, i would think it's gotta be just a sam crow vote

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.