***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

133,297 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Robert C. Christian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
It's Brooke.

I'm still trying to figure out why they even have a Rat and Brooke story....

So you have an emotional connection to a guy named Rat. That way you feel sad when he dies.
zap
AG
I am rooting for them ALL to die. Biker scum...
Ag_07
AG
I was about to post that the residents of Charming will be glad to get their town back but then I thought about it.

There are no residents in Charming.

Seriously...There are no extras on any of these sets that take place in public places. No people on the sidewalk, no people in the park, no customers in the ice cream shop, no nothing. The only other time we see other people in Charming is Abel's school. Other than that they're no where to be found.
UnderoosAg
AG
I'm shamelessly stealing this idea from the Breaking Bad thread. Who wants to call their shot? Google spreadsheet has a list of characters. Enter whether they live or die. If they die, then who killed them. Don't care if Colonel Mustard kills Jax with the candlestick or the rope, just that it was Colonel Mustard. If Colonel Mustard orders Professor Plum to kill Jax, then the answer is still Colonel Mustard.

If they live, then what happens. Lives with Wendy. Moves to Norco. Goes Nomad. Spends reward money hiring Van Halen to play birthday party, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_TmE9QtBRUdnRrdaMBYvS9Z4vQQpfOh8izihblW3H2s/edit?usp=sharing

One point per correct answer, most points wins. We probably need a tiebreaker. We can do this for S&G's or for a couple of bucks or something. Maybe there's an autographed picture of Chucky on ebay as a grand prize.

Cibalo
ok I'm game. got my picks in
jackie childs
i'm going back to season 1 on netflix. i think jax smiled through 75% of episode 1.
Ag_07
AG
That's because that's when Bobby was dancin around like Elvis and things were all good in Charming.
UnderoosAg
AG
Jarrett was supposed to be Jarry. Fixed it.
Stive
AG
Alright...I'm in.
mel99
AG
quote:
Stay strong people. We've come too far now to bow to the beckoning of defeat and surrender. We made it through Tara's whining. We made it through Patterson's hair. We made it through the Ireland tour. We made it through suicidal Jewish pimps and G dammit we will make it through the consternation of a five year old heir to a crappy MC who just wanted a damn cookie!!!!!

When you hear Jigsaw sing, when you hear Glocks cocking, when you see white shoes, when you see random anal anomalies, put down that remote and fight through it for your fellow TA'er. Six hours. Six craptacular A-Teamin' CHiPs of Hazzardin' WTF was that-in' hours to the promised land. Come 10:30pm on 9 December we will all stand by one another and proclaim HALLELUJAH HOLY SHlT WHERE'S THE TYLENOL WE ARE FREE!!!!!!
drhuggybear
My inputs are in. Do you guys think that Alvarez will get involved being that his business is now tied into everything?
Duncan Idaho
Vic mackey rolls in aplace big dog and cleans house with the 1 niners
Centerpole90
AG
I started it. Once I had to commit I had trouble thinking it all through. I guess I haven't been paying enough attention. I'll finish it later
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
I started it. Once I had to commit I had trouble thinking it all through. I guess I haven't been paying enough attention. I'll finish it later

- Kurt Sutter, circa February 2014
Centerpole90
drhuggybear
quote:
quote:

:golfclap
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:

mm98
AG
quote:
quote:
As he's driving off on his bike, he looks over and sees Clay, Opie, Bobby, Piney, Obi-wan, Yoda, and Anakin riding beside him as he smiles and plows head on into an 18 wheeler.

You forgot Chubbs and the
Alligator
zap
AG
Episode 10, Nov 11th

"Faith and Despondency"

The Sons MC deal with heartache internally and conflict within the organization at large.
Cibalo
quote:
Episode 10, Nov 11th

"Faith and Despondency"

The Sons MC deal with heartache internally and conflict within the organization at large.

so just like every other episode then.
AggieDarlin
AG
SOA SBS LOL
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Well that was a weird start to the show
chris1515
AG
18 minutes in and so many new low points already. I can't wait for the finale.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:

Was that juice getting ass ****ed
chris1515
AG
Sonofa*****...right at 10pm Uverse dies on me so I don't know how this thing ends.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
quote:
quote:

Was that juice getting ass ****ed

Yep.
Mr.Bond
TitanAGGIE09
AG
quote:
Sonofa*****...right at 10pm Uverse dies on me so I don't know how this thing ends.

Moses only saw half of it too
Duncan Idaho
Why isn't this over?
The D
AG
What in the f was that ?
TitanAGGIE09
AG
I wish I had grapefruit spoon. Then I couldn't see how terrible this show is...
TecRecAg
AG
Sooooooo awkward
Duncan Idaho
It is like Gemma is talking to me
AggieDarlin
AG
This is brutal. I hate this kid.
Duncan Idaho
I so hope the kid kills Jax with a grapefruit spoon

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.