***Sons of Anarchy: Season 7***

131,615 Views | 889 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I think it'll end with Abel putting on the ring and jumping on grandpa's bike while scooping up Thomas from Wendy and running over Jax on the way out. Unser will pursue in the old beater truck only to get into a firey crash with the black SOA van full of sons.

Abel makes it to Gemma and she is about to get revenge on Abel for ratting her out when Nero busts in and offs Gemma. Nero takes the kids and on their way to the farm they pass Venus hitchhiking on the highway and pick her up. Nero, Abel, Thomas, and Lucius live happily ever after on the farm with Venus as their "mommy".
I ****ing hate spoilers.
Cromagnum
AG
quote:
quote:
What was the significance of the mileage marker at the end of the episode? I feel like I was supposed to know what that meant but I have no clue.
she's clearly headed to Chicago to ruin another poor guy's life...

OMG yes!
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Thought this was one of the best episodes of the last few seasons. Jax and Nero had some solid scenes. I think the jazz was on in the car before Jax got in.

Jazz started when they were in the coffee shop. It continued until after Jax got out of the car.
Duncan Idaho
That Benny hill car case, complete with speed up film, was more embarrassing than the butt sex
TX AG 88
AG
quote:
That Benny hill car case, complete with speed up film, was more embarrassing than the butt sex

During that scene, I pretty much looked down at my phone and tried to complete a level of TwoDots, thinking "Sutter is trying way too hard to be "arty". It's a freakin' biker gang show, dude. Don't be so impressed with yourself."
ChipFTAC01
AG
Oh, I also watched the Anarchy Afterword for 11/4 and 11/11 (just watched the first few minutes of this week's). I presume Bobby was loaded or something two weeks ago? Guy had to be drunk or high. And I'm pretty sure Stahl was high. Very oddly giggly.

The Afterword with Sutter, Hunam and Flannagan was like some bizarre love fest. They're all standing around sucking each other's peckers. And while I thought the love scene with Venus & Tig was really well done and really well acted on both of their parts, the interviews with Coates and Groggins were almost creepy.
zap
AG
quote:
Benny Hill

God Bless Benny Hill for introducing me to classic 80s poon

cr0wbar
AG
Man- all caught up so far.

Why has nobody mentioned the new hooker?

I want to put a shank in her butt

RC_57
AG
quote:
....I want to put a shank in her butt

That is oddly disturbing
RC_57
RC_57
AG
Not her, but the previous poster's statement.

She, however, contributes to a disturbance in my down under
Aggie Infantry
AG
TIWILO
UnderoosAg
AG
TWSS
UnderoosAg
AG
ILADELPHIA
cr0wbar
AG
quote:
Not her, but the previous poster's statement.

She, however, contributes to a disturbance in my down under
So you're saying you wouldn't?
jackie childs
started re-watching on netflix and just finished up season 2.

i don't recall right now, but does anything else ever happen with ethan zobelle?
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'm pretty sure he got away and we never saw him again.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Interesting, Darby, the leader of the Nords went to UT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Pileggi
ChipFTAC01
AG
Was it ever explained why an Irish guy (McGee) was one of the original 9 members of a Northern California motorcycle gang?
jackie childs
quote:
there haven't been many bad guys that did something as bad as he did without dying. his actions either directly or indirectly resulted in gemma getting assaulted, chibbs nearly getting blown up, otto losing an eye, juice getting shanked.
jackie childs
quote:
Was it ever explained why an Irish guy (McGee) was one of the original 9 members of a Northern California motorcycle gang?
i'm about to re-watch season 3, so i'll see if they address it.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
quote:
there haven't been many bad guys that did something as bad as he did without dying. his actions either directly or indirectly resulted in gemma getting assaulted, chibbs nearly getting blown up, otto losing an eye, juice getting shanked.

I agree. Zobelle was probably the most evil person on the show, and he got away scot free. Maybe this is SOA's Russian in the Woods, that sometimes you can't wrap up every package in a pretty bow.

Or you just forget about things because you have other stories to tell.

Or maybe Adam Arkin has a good agent that negotiated a deal that said he wouldn't get killed.
jtmoney03
AG
quote:

I don't know if it was ever an explicit reveal, but I always assumed SoA actually started in Ireland. Clay, JT and McGee had a relationship and McGee was a charter member of SAMCRO in order to to give the Irish warm fuzzies that they could be trusted with the guns in California.
Post removed:
by user
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
I thought they were all Vietnam buddies so I am not sure how the Irish guy fit in.
Yeah, that's what I thought. JT and Piney were almost definitely Vietnam buddies. I think maybe they met Clay as just being another vet hanging around NoCal that liked motorcycles.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
I thought they were all Vietnam buddies so I am not sure how the Irish guy fit in.

Because I love you Brother:

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Keith_McGee
redsquirrelAG
AG
Great link!
jtmoney03
AG
So I was kinda right, they were old buddies, and he became the link to the Irish for guns, but SAMCRO came before SAMBEL. Chicken...egg...some such.
Duncan Idaho
It is funny how bad I thought the Ireland season was...it was wire quality compared to this one.
leachfan
quote:
I agree. Zobelle was probably the most evil person on the show, and he got away scot free. Maybe this is SOA's Russian in the Woods, that sometimes you can't wrap up every package in a pretty bow.

According to this

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Ethan_Zobelle

he may have died in a plane crash.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Where's all that wikia stuff coming from? A lot of that backstory was never in the show. Script treatments? Fan fiction?
jackie childs
quote:
Where's all that wikia stuff coming from? A lot of that backstory was never in the show. Script treatments? Fan fiction?
i have no idea, but definitely a lot of stuff on there that wasn't from the show.

that being said, if any of it is true, a prequel about the first 9 is going to be awesome and lenny "the pimp" is going to be the best character ever.
Duncan Idaho
Maybe some of it came fom the aps they had which were basically time released comics.

The one I looked at covered the gap between the mc getting arrested and the start of the season where they were in prison and the whiney guy got killed
MGS
He changed his name to Theo Tonin and got busted by some U.S. Marshals.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
quote:
that being said, if any of it is true, a prequel about the first 9 is going to be awesome and lenny "the pimp" is going to be the best character ever.

Is that for sure going to happen?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.