Track and Field 2020-2021

122,096 Views | 1155 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by taylorswift13
aggiedrjdub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hell. I'm nervous now. LOL. Especially after seeing what happened to DB
taylorswift13
AG
At 17 Mu competed against all these girls in a 3 round USA National Championships and finished 5th! And she's dropped her time by 4 seconds since then with only one race ! Some experts are saying that she hasn't even scratched the surface of her potential this season! I think she has a 1:56 in her!! Hope this helped lol!
Look Out Below
AG
If it makes you feel any better, we know she's fit after what she did two weekends ago (and all season).

She's also #2 I believe in the world in this race right now and most of the se other folks haven't sniffed their seed times in a year or more. Not saying it will be easy but I'd rather be her than them.
Ags77
AG
taylorswift13 said:

No Aggies running today besides Mu, but tomorrow we'll have the NCAA and American Women javelin record holder Maggie Malone competing as well as Katelyn Fairchild the nation's number one javelin recruit and Aggie signee who qualified to the trials as a high schooler! Shamier Little will also be in the 400 hurdle prelims tomorrow! Mu, Malone, and Little are all favorites to advance to Tokyo!

Thanks T Swift
joebobsa
AG
Late to the party here, and SIAP- I have looked a lot to find where to watch either broadcast or stream all races of the 800 live, especially Heat 2, and have come up short. For the NCAA championships I found a steaming service for 14.99 that had every event with all heats live but haven't found the equivalent. NBC, NBCSN and Peacock don't look like they're carrying Athing's heat live tonight. Anybody found how to watch Athing live? Thanks and Gig 'em
taylorswift13
AG
It'll be shown on the NBC Sports Network at 9:00 central time! They'll show all the heats!
joebobsa
AG
Really? I completely missed that. Will check. Thank you!
Sodadude
AG
joebobsa said:

NBC, NBCSN and Peacock don't look like they're carrying Athing's heat live tonight. Anybody found how to watch Athing live? Thanks and Gig 'em
It's on NBCSN from 8pm - 11pm on my tv. That's exactly covers all the running events for tonight.
aggiedrjdub
AG
How important is it in an 800m to have a preferred lane for the finals?
taylorswift13
AG
To some athletes it's more of a mental thing and they like to on the inside lanes to stay close to the rail at cut off, but most likely it won't bother experienced runners cause after the 200 mark they'll diagonally cut into the inside!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Athing isn't wearing Aggie gear. Knife through the heart. Gig'em Mu!
StinkyPinky
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

Athing isn't wearing Aggie gear. Knife through the heart. Gig'em Mu!

Has to wear the corporate gear now that she's a pro
aggiedrjdub
AG
Can we at least get an Aggie face sticker? Haha
StinkyPinky
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

Can we at least get an Aggie face sticker? Haha

Maybe she has her A&M boxers on under her kit?
LB12Diamond
AG
Nice easy run!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Ok. Now I know she didn't go all out but I wish she would have thrown down a 1:55. Hahaha
taylorswift13
AG
Saving her legs with a smooth shake out run
aggiedrjdub
AG
I FREAKING LOVE HER
Aggie02
AG
With the coaching change at Georgia, any chance we could get Bowling to transfer to the good guys?
taylorswift13
AG
Would be interesting to follow... his comments make it seem like he enjoys Georgia but after a poor performance at the championships and trials maybe a new environment would be good for him... unfortunately I think it would be Houston or LSU! But I think he stays at Georgia! I'd rather have some of Georgia's female jumpers though
Look Out Below
AG
Georgia hired the Tech jumps coach
taylorswift13
AG
That's a big hire for them! Glad Tech's jump coach is out of our state but moving to our conference isn't better! Let's hope Ruth Usoro goes pro and doesn't follow her coach lol
Look Out Below
AG
I'd be surprised if she's back. She's jumping too far in an Olympic year and already been in college four years.
taylorswift13
AG
Lamara Distin is the Jamaican National Champion in the high jump with a jump of 6'2.75, 1.90 meters!! After a long outdoor season to go repeat her personal best is awesome! Charokee Young to run later!
taylorswift13
AG
Charokee Young goes 51.40 in a prelim to advance to the finals tomorrow! Let's hope for a medal finish!
bebhillah
I noticed that Jazmine Fray got 2nd in the 800 - 2:03.92. I'm guessing she doesn't have an Olympic qualifying mark yet.
2aggiesmom
Anybody know where to watch trials today. There is a men's final show on the Olympic channel but nothing on NBC or NBCSports . I am think since they delayed women's until Sunday that is the reason I am not seeing it on the guide.
TRM
AG
Olympic channel at noon (30 min for the 10k) and NBC at 6. There's a live stream available but it keeps telling me I'm not authorized to watch.
taylorswift13
AG
Charokee Young finishes 8th in the 400 final at the Jamaica National Championships! She ran a 52.10 but the field was stacked as top 3 were 50.02 and under... maybe she can be on a relay pool, but what a season for her! She'll come back hungrier for sure!
triniaggie
AG
Charokee Young is named on the Jamiacan team to Tokyo. She is on the 4x400 mixed relay team
bebhillah
I noticed that Fred Kerley is scheduled to run the 100m at the meet in Monaco on July 9. Rai Benjamin and Karsten Warholm are scheduled to compete in the 400 hurdles - which would be worth the price of admission by itself. Shamir Little is also off to Europe.
taylorswift13
AG
Karsten Warholm breaks the 400 Hurdle WR in 46.70 going to be a great competition against Rai Benjamin!

Aggie Tahar Triki wins the triple jump with a 56'6.75/17.24
Pahdz
It was only a matter of time just wish it had been at a bigger event
taylorswift13
AG
Anna Hall transfers to Florida
Guest Commenter
Wow. They just picked up nearly 20 NCAA pts. Is there a link for the track and filed transfer portal or is it inaccessiblle to fans?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.