Track and Field 2020-2021

120,620 Views | 1155 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by taylorswift13
taylorswift13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think it's accessible to fans, I just saw she posted a picture in a Florida uniform on social media! Hopefully Jasmine Moore either go pro or doesn't follow her and goes to a lesser team oriented program! And maybe not 20 points if Tyra comes back and it looks very possible that she does!
Guest Commenter
Well if Grace , the triple jumper, comes aboard then she replaces Mu major pts from the 400. I think point wise we are just as strong next year as this year. So I can't wait for signing day in Nov to see if we get either of the 800 girls you referenced as that would solidify 800 U. I am not sure if Autumn Wilson is a lean to us but I saw a race between her and Badal earlier in the year and they were separated by .06 for # 2 & # 4. The last time
we picked up two top 10 sprinters from Track&FieldNew's list was Elizabeth Adeoti and Porscha Lucas.
That turned out to be a run of NCAA 4x100 victories. So here's to hoping Pat Henry and Hon can bring em in.
taylorswift13
AG
I think Badal's signing will be huge! Wilson with an 11.29 PB is crazy! She can enter college running low high 10.9 or low 11.0x Wilson has a teammate Hali Murphy who has expressed interest and who is followed and by our track team and track coaches on social media and has a 400 PR of 53.3! They've expressed interest in running in college together, so I'm hoping A&M is a player for both! Our women's recruiting has been amazing the past 2 years and I don't think it's going to slow down!!!!!
triniaggie
AG
We have also offered a scholarship (first to offer her) and so did many schools to Camryn Dickson

100 Meter Dash 11.41

200 Meter Dash 23.28
triniaggie
AG
Deon Lendore name to the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Team in the 400m and 4x400m relay.
triniaggie
AG
Mpoke now out of the Olympics.
Apparently they were contacting him on his old Kenyan phone number even though he gave them his US number

From Mpoke
TO ALL MY FANS :
Im so sorry that i can't compete at Tokyo Olympics 2021 even though I've been preparing well despite all the challenges i went through towards this event and i met qualifying Olympic standard. I also went through the three tests as required and sent them my results but the issue is they claim they sent the world Antidoping agency to my house to get tested and im very sure nobody came coz i was at my house preparing for my final exam and didn't receive any call at all. I'm very disappointed.
Hopefully I'll see you all next season.
taylorswift13
AG
BULL ***** SCREW THE IAAF! FIRST TYRA NOW THIS
Nick Toohey
AG
Shamier Little just went 52.39 (2nd by 0.02.) at the Diamond League in Stockhholm. Super impressive response to the US trials results.
taylorswift13
AG
Nick Toohey said:

Shamier Little just went 52.39 (2nd by 0.02.) at the Diamond League in Stockhholm. Super impressive response to the US trials results.
she deserves it!
Z3phyr
Well now I'm pissed
triniaggie
AG
I think some countries should consider changing their rules so that the top two advances to the Olympics and third spot is selected based on best performer for the season. Look what happened to Omar McLeod from Jamaica who was left out of the team because of issues in the 110m hurdle final at the Jamaican trials.
I know this might cause some controversy as well but you want to get the best athletes to the games not someone who scrape through on the day because of the mishap of others.
I don't see Anna Cockwell running anywhere 52 in the hurdles but she is going to the Olympics.
triniaggie
AG
I think Shamier Little could potentially break the world record in the 400n hurdles if she get her technique right going over the hurdles especially in the home stretch. She always seems to stutter over the hurdles in the home stretch which slow her down considerably. Maybe it is more mental than technical but she can compete very well with Sydney and Muhammed any day.
taylorswift13
AG
Jasmine Moore transfers to Florida along with Anna Hall! Florida will have a squad of Taliyah Diggs, Taylor Manson in the 400! Moore and Claire Bryant in the jumps, and Anna Hall in the hep/high jump!

Georgia gets an 11.12 100 runner Jayla Kirkland from Florida State and highly regarded recruit Kenondra Davis who has an 11.27 PR!

Two schools making big instant impact moves... wonder what we're going to pull off
triniaggie
AG
I also found it strange that no one from Florida State followed Coach Hon to College Station. He had so many good sprinters and hurdlers. Jayla Kirkland was one of them.
triniaggie
AG
I guess Kenondra Davis decommits from USC and goes to Georgia
taylorswift13
AG
That's very true and odd! I remember when we hired him hoping some would come over! I'm hoping we can make some moves in the transfer portal soon! We need to improve on the men's side, a 110 hurdler or 400 runner would be essential! We need to replace Deadmon!
triniaggie
AG
I thought Trey Cunningham might have transferred with coach Hon.
TRM
AG
Maybe there wasn't anyone worth taking at the percentage they were getting...
Look Out Below
AG
Recruiting opened up on June 1 and the team/staff have been at NCAA's, (US and Jamaica) Trials or hosting camp pretty much non-stop since.

It really, REALLY hurts for both Hall and Moore to go to Florida as they now have to be the strong favorite next year on the women's side.

With Mu going pro, it's probably a safe bet the Ags still have a trick or two up their sleeve though.
taylorswift13
AG
I really like how our women's team sets up! Losing Mu will be tough, but I think Tyra comes back! We add Taejha Badal to our relay and can have a 4x100 relay pool of Badal, Immanuela Aliu, Laila Owens, Zhane Smith, Jania Martin, Kaylah Robinson, Dashae Wise, and Rachel Hall! And a 4x400 that will consist of Charokee Young, Syaira Richardson, Tierra Robinson-Jones, Jania Martin, Laila Owens, Kennedy Wade, Bailey Goggans! Along with Lamara Distin, Katelyn Fairchild, Heather Abadie, Dominique Mustin, and all the above girls in individual events and we should be loaded, and I bet we add to that impressive team as well!
taylorswift13
AG
Just typing that out made me wanna do event previews for this upcoming season! Maybe I'll try to get that done before the summer ends and our roster shapes up!
bebhillah
triniaggie said:

I think Shamier Little could potentially break the world record in the 400n hurdles if she get her technique right going over the hurdles especially in the home stretch. She always seems to stutter over the hurdles in the home stretch which slow her down considerably. Maybe it is more mental than technical but she can compete very well with Sydney and Muhammed any day.
Shamier Little ran a PB in Stockholm today: 52.39. She just might get that WR. Deon Leondore showed good form as well at the same meet: 44.73
Bondag
AG
triniaggie said:

Mpoke now out of the Olympics.
Apparently they were contacting him on his old Kenyan phone number even though he gave them his US number

From Mpoke
TO ALL MY FANS :
Im so sorry that i can't compete at Tokyo Olympics 2021 even though I've been preparing well despite all the challenges i went through towards this event and i met qualifying Olympic standard. I also went through the three tests as required and sent them my results but the issue is they claim they sent the world Antidoping agency to my house to get tested and im very sure nobody came coz i was at my house preparing for my final exam and didn't receive any call at all. I'm very disappointed.
Hopefully I'll see you all next season.
That is some BS.
triniaggie
AG
I think Moore and Hall would have decided where they going before they entered the Transfer portal. It was mentioned that they entered the transfer portal and indicated that they didn't want coaches to contact them.
taylorswift13
AG
triniaggie
AG
https://www.facebook.com/100037575187059/posts/510291783566657/
triniaggie
aggiedrjdub
AG
Someone in a Diamond League event just ran a 1:56:28 so Mu will have some stiff competition at the Olympics!

I don't understand why professional athletes need pacers in these events..? Can someone please explain?
Bondag
AG
aggiedrjdub said:

Someone in a Diamond League event just ran a 1:56:28 so Mu will have some stiff competition at the Olympics!

I don't understand why professional athletes need pacers in these events..? Can someone please explain?

Cheaper than better psychologists.
taylorswift13
AG
The Diamond League always does this so they can have faster times to show they run superior meets! Some races will have 3 pacers! I don't think Athing has ever ran with a pacer! But regardless that Cuba runner Almanza will be Mu's competition for Gold!
aggiedrjdub
AG
Yes she is fast! They ran that first 400 in 57 seconds with a pacer. The Olympics will really show who is a smart racer. Mu has a smooth 150-200 kick that has been unmatched I honestly think she can hit 1:55:00
taylorswift13
AG
In his first pro meet Bryce Deadmon takes 2nd in the 400 in Hungary taking down two American 400 Olympians Michael Norman and Michael Cherry

https://instagr.am/p/CQ_pJoEjMmh
https://www.worldathletics.org/competition/calendar-results/results/7153120?eventId=10229631&gender=M
taylorswift13
AG
But his agent needs to put place him in a better hotel LOL
taylorswift13
AG
In the same Hungary meet, Shamier Little gets 2nd with a fast 52.85, Deon Lendore ran 20.72 to place 5th in his 200 heat, Aldrich Bailey placed 4th in the 400 Hurdles with a 49.6, Tahar Triki placed 3rd in the long jump with a 56'10!

This Friday a huge Diamond League Meet in Monaco will take place where Fred Kerley will contest the 100!
wangus12
AG
Richardson left off the relay pool. I'm surprised

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.