Michael Earley

75,778 Views | 421 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by annie88
OutdoorAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kendal Rogers just tweeted that Earley was interviewed today. There were others of course, but I just found it interesting considering how it's been reported that all the players loved this guy.
ChubbyHubby
Free Michael Earley!
themissinglink
AG
He's been brilliant and the players love him. I wouldn't hate it based on some of the other names that have been thrown out. I'd probably prefer Cain because he has more experience and we'd constantly have an influx of talent.
The Marksman
AG
I only want him back if he didn't know anything about the traitor. If he knew, I never want to see his face again. If he didn't know, as some have suggested, I'd love him back as assistant.
ChubbyHubby
The Marksman said:

I only want him back if he didn't know anything about the traitor. If he knew, I never want to see his face again.

I'm sure that is part of the interview/investigation
CampingAg
AG
Be awesome if he gets hired and brings back Cain and Weiner. Assuming they weren't in on the nonsense.
RED AG 98
AG
He would need some really strong assistant hires but if he truly wants to come back I'm good with it, pending a little due diligence to understand what he knew and when.

Him as top assistant with a strong pitching oriented HC would be interesting for sure...
themissinglink
AG
The Marksman said:

I only want him back if he didn't know anything about the traitor. If he knew, I never want to see his face again. If he didn't know, as some have suggested, I'd love him back as assistant.
He did not look happy to be in Austin.
powerbelly
AG
The Marksman said:

Based on his lack of a smile at the tu press conference I wouldn't be shocked if he was the assistant that didn't know.
CampingAg
AG
I know it was one picture. But in that group photo Cain, weiner, and Earley all looked shell shocked.
rondis23
AG
Serious question, but can Incentive Bonuses be put into the contract for victories against the school in Austin?
RED AG 98
AG
Of course they could... might not be smart but they could.
dcg4403
AG
Why would we want ANY of them back? Really?

Do any Aggies learn from past mistakes? Seriously??

This is crazy. No way in hell they didnt know. And no way in hell if they were clueless that we want them back.

Did Schloss hold a gun to his head? He easily could have stayed or waited. Guy would have been hired across most any SEC team and beyond.

His committment to Aggieland is NOT greater than his commitment to the Snake. F him for that reason.

Lets get a fresh start with no association to Schloss in ANY way.
ChubbyHubby
themissinglink said:

The Marksman said:

Kendall said he looked like a hostage. And he wore shorts lol
trouble
AG
He didn't sign an NDA. And possibly not his contract for the sips.
The Weast Side of Kyle
AG
This would be AWESOME! I think getting him back in a more prominent assistant role is ideal, but getting him back in any capacity would be HUGE towards keeping our roster together
LB12Diamond
AG
Earley probably would be hired as associate head coach is my guess with someone else as head coach.
JDay
I think Billy Liucci reported that Early found out Monday night after the game that he was being taken hostage to Austin. (taken hostage not Billy's words) This is a development I can get behind. Since he came from Arizona, I have to assume he is the guy pulling all the Cali players out of HS and the portal.
OutdoorAg
AG
I'm not smart enough to post pictures but Earley's twitter bio is still all A&M, unlike the other coaches who left.
The Weast Side of Kyle
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Early probably would be hired as associate head coach is my guess with someone else as head coach.

This exactly! Give me Heefer or Walter at the helm with Earley in the fold.
Sterling82
themissinglink said:

The Marksman said:

Then why did he go? I'll admit the photo looked like a hostage picture. So they're looking at as HC?
trouble
AG
Or maybe he threatened to make him the fall guy for the recruiting stuff.
LB12Diamond
AG
Earley had to hate how everything went down.
angstyag
AG
Surely (if this is true) this means he has/had ZERO intentions of working at tu, right? Because how is he going to walk back into the coaches office over there after word gets out that he interviewed here.
….At the end of the day, I am nothing, if not an Aggie.
powerbelly
AG
Sterling82 said:

themissinglink said:

The Marksman said:

Then why did he go? I'll admit the photo looked like a hostage picture. So they're looking at as HC?

He has a young family and needs a job.
LB12Diamond
AG
It means he does not care if they find out. That's a good thing.

Trev talked with the players. I have no doubt they told him they would like him back.
Roy coy
AG
Schloss looked nervous and embarrassed. Early looked like a deer in headlights- scared to death. Cain looked like "WTF" am I doing here?? Max looked like a psychopath that was elated to be there.

That whole press conference was extremely odd.
BBYD09
AG
If we somehow got all 3 assistants back it would be the funniest thing i've ever seen.
BBYD09
AG
Roy coy said:

Schloss looked nervous and embarrassed. Early looked like a deer in headlights- scared to death. Cain looked like "WTF" am I doing here?? Max looked like a psychopath that was elated to be there.

That whole press conference was extremely odd.
Max is always all smiles. But even he seemed less than thrilled.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Anyone have the hostage pictures from presser handy?
duddleysdraw88
AG
Bring Cain, Earley and Weiner back as co-co-head coaches!

Surely that'll work out AND fook Schlongnoodle and sip!
texag0928
Bring all three back and leave Schloss on an island. Then go get Wake's HC that seems to have some semblance of integrity.
trouble
AG
Here's his new headshot for their website. Shirt might as say help
L8HIT
AG
He is being interviewed for the head coach position? He has never been the head coach before and we are good with this? I'm genuinely curious what you guys have to say. TIA
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
8e8Ag
AG
That is one putrid color.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.