Michael Earley

75,773 Views | 421 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by annie88
kyledr04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So it still seems like there's a third dark horse
histag10
AG
Then I would hope the other name is Elander. (Which would be more reasonable than Vitello if we are reaching out to anyone at Tennessee)

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's a "dark horse" like Chip Hale at Arizona or something. Or even someone in the MLiB
Austinag85
AG
Haven't kept up with every single thread the last few days, but has McDonnell from Louisville been mentioned as a not happening candidate?
BoerneGator
AG
It's somewhat ironic these coaching merry-go-rounds result in escalating multiple coaches salaries, which has the long (and near) term effect of inflating the pay scales throughout the industry, which has a ripple effect.
FTAG 2000
AG
BoerneGator said:

It's somewhat ironic these coaching merry-go-rounds result in escalating multiple coaches salaries, which has the long (and near) term effect of inflating the pay scales throughout the industry, which has a ripple effect.

Well there's like five agent firms that cover all of the coaches. These hires are good for business. .
L8HIT
AG
I was not high on Walter so I'm good with this.
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
RED AG 98
AG
histag10
AG
Austinag85 said:

Haven't kept up with every single thread the last few days, but has McDonnell from Louisville been mentioned as a not happening candidate?

Doubt he would leave. He's paid well, does well, and has been there for a heck of a long time
powerbelly
AG
agent-maroon said:

OK, thanks all!

I'm getting kind of jacked about Earley despite trying to keep my shields up. Keep telling myself it's OK to be vulnerable in a coaching search.

It's OK... It's OK... It's OK... It's OK...
I restocked on bourbon today. I am ready to love again.
Adam87inSA
AG
Earley and often, Ags!!!
Adam87inSA
AG
histag10 said:

Then I would hope the other name is Elander. (Which would be more reasonable than Vitello if we are reaching out to anyone at Tennessee)

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's a "dark horse" like Chip Hale at Arizona or something. Or even someone in the MLiB
if not Earley, Elander would be fantastic
AgBQ-00
AG
RED AG 98 said:

That would be pretty awesome
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.
MaxPower
If it is Earley, what are our options for pitching coach? That's going to be as critical as the HC hire.
1991sir
I'm sure he will $find$ somebody
MaxPower
Do we have the $? Hiring a guy who wasn't even AHC to be the HC screams of being cheap. Trev seems more focused on saving $ than spending it.
agent-maroon
AG
We have just under $3 million more today than we had this time Monday
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LB12Diamond
AG
Why waste time with questions such as these until we actually know the results.
MaxPower
Doesn't mean we will spend it. As much as we cry about expenditures might just use it to pay interest on the Jumbo loan we took out.
1991sir
You do realize, that every HC is a first time HC at some point in time of their career… and Tony Vitello says Hi!
sixiron
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Ruggiano was one of my favorite players…and I agree with him completely.
MaxPower
Tennessee was last in the SEC when Vitello took over. We were just playing for a natty.
rolo
What are we waiting for at this point
1991sir
Hey man, our best shot at getting back there, is keeping this group together and building off of them. Anything without Earley in it, we are building from the ground up. It doesn't matter that we just played for the title.
BiochemAg97
AG
Adam87inSA said:

histag10 said:

if not Earley, Elander would be fantastic

Not sure why Elander over Earley. Not against giving someone their first shot at HC, but if we are going to do that, what does Elander bring that Earley doesn't.
MaxPower
Elander has had more responsibility in Tennessee and has a track record of getting in those recruits that have transformed that program. I don't know what role Earley played for us in recruiting, just know he wasn't our recruiting coordinator. I'm not advocating for either one as HC but Elander has the better resume.
rolo
Lmao

RED AG 98
AG
that guy was the horns' beat writer at AAS until the recent cuts
trouble
AG
****ing crisis communications manager
Charlie 31
AG
rolo said:

Lmao

Brian Davis

@BDavisUT

Senior Manager, Issues and Crisis Communications at The University of Texas at Austin. Once assembled stories at @statesman,@dallasnews.

dermdoc
AG
It is not just the Aggies this time sips. Y'all pushed the envelope way too far.

But the attempted rebuttal is making me smile. And I do not think effectual.

Anyone with half a brain can see through this so easily.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BCO07
AG
Please be true
LB12Diamond
AG
Holy moly. That is hilarious. Watching the sips tap dance is medicine for my soul.

What's also funny.

The Aggies are not saying anything. Trev declined to comment.

The national media is calling out Schloss. That sip needs to change his tweet but of course the truth hurts right now for them.
trouble
AG
https://x.com/BDavisUT?t=xBiXeNVX6VBVOO6bun3Rww&s=09

AgBQ-00
AG
This is funnier than their pathetic spin in 2011. I truly believe they have done more harm than they ever thought possible in their hubris
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.
JDay
Senior Manager, Issues and Crisis Communications at The University of Texas at Austin. Once assembled stories at @statesman,@dallasnews.

Isn't this bio redundant? Those other two organizations are in the same business he is in now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.