Michael Earley

75,789 Views | 421 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by annie88
RED AG 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

lol. $175K is a comfortable living wage in Austin. Good lord
Comfortable, absolutely. That is low-middle to middle-middle money here.
trouble
AG
Exactly and they have 3 elementary aged kids
BoerneGator
AG
Why the discrepancy?
trouble
AG
Maybe the first one includes bonuses and such?
ChubbyHubby
RED AG 98 said:

Yes this is the image I saw. Maybe he got a bump.

The point I was trying to make is that his salary plus a teacher ain't much. Not saying they are starving but this isn't like football where everyone makes top 1% money....

Rumor was all the assistants had their salaries tripled
BoerneGator
AG
I should think bonuses and such wouldn't be listed (except perhaps retroactively). Anyway, it's relatively "small potatoes" in comparison to the HC.
texAZtea
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Do you have to use a soldering iron much on corn and soy?

Anyway, enough derail. I was just shocked at the number I saw posted

When the controls on my planter break...

I'll stop
histag10
AG
BoerneGator said:

I saw a post last night of their (his and Cain's) salaries together from a Texas govt employee website

Jobs at TAMU are considered state jobs. Their salaries are listed with every other state employee's on the website. It is not a tu website, but one that reports Texas government salaries
trouble
AG
That's '23 though. That first site might pull from IRS reports.

The second one is from the comptroller site. It would be just salary.
BoerneGator
AG
I first read they were all doubled, including the HC, then I read tripled. So it's debatable.
RED AG 98
AG
ChubbyHubby said:

RED AG 98 said:

Yes this is the image I saw. Maybe he got a bump.

The point I was trying to make is that his salary plus a teacher ain't much. Not saying they are starving but this isn't like football where everyone makes top 1% money....

Rumor was all the assistants had their salaries tripled
Correct, my point was that he likely needed to find a landing spot quickly. So figurative gun to his head, he left.
histag10
AG
BoerneGator said:

I should think bonuses and such wouldn't be listed (except perhaps retroactively). Anyway, it's relatively "small potatoes" in comparison to the HC.

It can take a year or more for updates on raises and bonuses to hit that website. They didn't update my salary from when I started to when I left (over 3 years) until almost 2 years after I quit. And my salary changed substantially yearly during that.
Blaze99
That is real. Bought it this afternoon
RED AG 98
AG
Oh my. You must post this on the auto board license plate thread
DallasAg 94
Jake... would you let your son play for Schloss? Would you leave your wife alone with him?
StinkyPinky
AG
Blaze99 said:

Winning!
RED AG 98
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Jake... would you let your son play for Schloss? Would you leave your wife alone with him?
Deosn't even follow him on X... so probably not!

AggieBB
AG
BoerneGator said:

RED AG 98 said:

And if someone else's post is to be believed, he was making under $100k, which I found to be shocking. Is that real? That's what I start my new grads at.
Though I saw it posted his salary was about $181k and Cain's was $320K. But I didn't re-search it.
Gyles Marrett
Let's pretend Jake's story is true…why did he just pull 3 guys into the outfield? That sounds like to me he didn't give a sh** about the rest of his team….

DallasAg 94
Agreed.

Also notice that Arrietta... the Pitcher... was it Pragar that said the Ps never engaged with Schloss?! Everything went through Max, right?!

So desperate.
RED AG 98
AG
I think all these posts were generated with SchlongGPT
agcrock2005
AG
Have seen several people talking about Earley's picture for Horns looking like he wasn't happy. Based off his A&M pic I don't think that should mean much.
trouble
AG
Not happy and hostage situation aren't the same
themissinglink
AG
I posted this in other thread but thought it also belonged here…

If we think about the Schloss era, the one exceptional trait each year is we mashed the ball around the yard all 3 years.

Year 1: Pitching was not good outside of the occasional Dettmer start. Infield defense was dreadful. So how'd we earn a national seed and end up in the cws semifinals? Exceptional hitting.

Year 2: Pitching was absolutely dreadful, but we still made a regional and nearly advanced to a super regional had we not gotten double dipped by Stanford. So how'd we manage to stay relevant despite one of the worst pitching performances in school history? Exceptional hitting.

Year 3: LSU was nice enough to hire Yeskie away and we finally hired a competent pitching coach. We put it all together. The one thing that remained the same? Exceptional hitting.

The Schloss era looks very different without Earley (and LSU hiring Yeskie).
agcrock2005
AG
Just noticed that Earley is the only one that hasn't changed their X profile to t.u.

Earley X Account
tjack16
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Just noticed that Earley is the only one that hasn't changed their X profile to t.u.

Earley X Account

Don't know if that is anything to go on. His last post was in 2022 so he probably just doesn't use it
trouble
AG
He uses Instagram often and it hasn't been changed either.
Weakest Link
You guys do realize that terminated Caleb Longley was to Texas baseball as what Michael Earley is to A&M. If Earley is hired, and he brings his close friend Longley on staff, A&M will not only bring back our transfer portal kids, but Longley can probably get what ever is needed off the Texas roster.
agent-maroon
AG
Weakest Link said:

You guys do realize that terminated Caleb Longley was to Texas baseball as what Michael Earley is to A&M. If Earley is hired, and he brings his close friend Longley on staff, A&M will not only bring back our transfer portal kids, but Longley can probably get what ever is needed off the Texas roster.
Not sure we would need Longley if we already had Earley for a hitting coach. Pitching coach and an ace recruiter would be the priority hires
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
histag10
AG
Blaze99 said:

How did you justify it not using offensive language?
Blaze99
I just put in for the plate. No justifications were asked for.
BiochemAg97
AG
Blaze99 said:

I just put in for the plate. No justifications were asked for.

I'm guessing any auto review that blocks you from making the request is going to be pretty basic and that someone will take a look at it before you get your plate.
histag10
AG
Weird. Every time we have done custom plates. We had to provide an explanation of what it meant, as they didn't allow certain things.
HarryRocket
I don't love it but I don't know anything so, fine.

Guy didn't have many options when the **** sent down. I get it.

I just hope he understands this isn't buddy buddy time when he sees scloss. No chummin on the field. Lineup card exchange, PC hand shake and back to your bunker.

histag10
AG
Why would he be buddy buddy with Schlossnozzle? The guy blindsided him and basically held him captive.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.