Michael Earley

75,796 Views | 421 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by annie88
mb31454
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Early followed Schlossnagle to Texas. So now fans here want to get on bended knee to a Schlossnagle loyalist? Dumb choice.
zgolfz85
AG
mb31454 said:

Early followed Schlossnagle to Texas. So now fans here want to get on bended knee to a Schlossnagle loyalist? Dumb choice.

Stfu
trouble
AG
You should probably read the whole thread
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
mb31454 said:

You sound like a child.
tjack16
AG
I think hiring Earley keeps roster intact (at least the big guys), and keeps you likely as a preseason favorite to not only be in Omaha but also likely one of the top favorites to win it all in 2025
tjack16
AG
If you can keep guys like Jace, Gavin, and Schott in the lineup along with the returning pitchers and hopefully portal additions… don't see any reason to not think this team wont be preseason top 5
one safe place
CampingAg said:

I know it was one picture. But in that group photo Cain, weiner, and Earley all looked shell shocked.
Like they had just been told about burner phones!
trouble
AG
Baked good luck post. It's only weird if it doesn't work, right?

Blackberry custard

Fairview20
AG
If the stuff being posted about Weiner not only being complicit but actually being one of the ring leaders of this whole fiasco is true, that's extremely disappointing.

His entire persona was built on being the military academy/Boy Scout type and he always seemed extremely wholesome and positive in everything we saw.

Definitely speaks volumes that not only are the pitchers not following him but almost none have even entered the portal.

He objectively did a great job this season with our pitchers, but being as young as he is, he could have that dirty reputation attached to him for a while. Which like I mentioned, goes against everything he was billed as. I guess we'll find out eventually and see how he does at Texas next season.
trouble
AG
I think he might have been the easiest to manipulate.
Fairview20
AG
Would make sense considering how young he is. Thought it was interesting Bryce Miller was one of the former players coming out so hard against these guys when he is one of the one's that was pushing Max so hard on how much he'd love it here. Can't imagine how p.issed he probably is.
rolo
He's a yes man, a follower of rules. Not the type to think on his own
StinkyPinky
AG
Fairview20 said:

If the stuff being posted about Weiner not only being complicit but actually being one of the ring leaders of this whole fiasco is true, that's extremely disappointing.

His entire persona was built on being the military academy/Boy Scout type and he always seemed extremely wholesome and positive in everything we saw.

Definitely speaks volumes that not only are the pitchers not following him but almost none have even entered the portal.

He objectively did a great job this season with our pitchers, but being as young as he is, he could have that dirty reputation attached to him for a while. Which like I mentioned, goes against everything he was billed as. I guess we'll find out eventually and see how he does at Texas next season.
Agree. He's too young to have put himself in this situation. This could follow him for the rest of his career. But you also have to lie in the bed you make.
agent-maroon
AG
If it gets too toxic for him in college with regard to his reputation, then he can likely return to MLB without much difficulty. Came to us highly regarded from the Mariners organization and MLB teams won't care one bit about how he treated NCAA players/teams.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
vander54
S
Apparently he crushed his interview and is in play as our HC. Also we've eliminated a few names but not sure who.
World's worst proofreader
RED AG 98
AG
per Kendall's tweet, that would be Skip Johnson from OU
agent-maroon
AG
RED AG 98 said:

per Kendall's tweet, that would be Skip Johnson from OU
Just for clarification - are you saying Skip is the one eliminated or that he crushed the interview?

TIA
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
vander54
S
Earley crushed it
World's worst proofreader
trouble
AG
Eliminated
RED AG 98
AG
eliminated

rolo
I would pay serious money for Earley to post a video burning that horn gear they made him wear
Charlie 31
AG
RED AG 98 said:

eliminated

Makin' a new SEC member pay big bucks to their own coach without costing us a dime...

GOOD
agent-maroon
AG
OK, thanks all!

I'm getting kind of jacked about Earley despite trying to keep my shields up. Keep telling myself it's OK to be vulnerable in a coaching search.

It's OK... It's OK... It's OK... It's OK...
L8HIT
AG
Per Kendall it's Earley and two other guys, who could the other two be? Any ideas, guys?
The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
trouble
AG
Vaughn and I don't know
FriscoKid
AG
trouble said:

Vaughn and I don't know

Gotta be DBU coach? Right?
histag10
AG
Maybe Elander?

If we are doing the young guy search
BoerneGator
AG
Quote:

Makin' a new SEC member pay big bucks to their own coach without costing us a dime...
GOOD
One could make the argument we netted $2.7 mm (before Earley's raise)
histag10
AG
FriscoKid said:

trouble said:

Vaughn and I don't know

Gotta be DBU coach? Right?

No. He won't leave DBU.
trouble
AG
I understand heefner is staying at dbu
kyledr04
AG
Supposedly Tom Walter from Wake and one more mystery man that's seems to have been kept out of the chatter.
trouble
AG
He could be a possibility. I really don't know.
histag10
AG
If it's Walter (which I did hear), the other two would be Earley and Vaughn.
kyledr04
AG
I had forgotten Vaughn.
trouble
AG
According to Billy, Walter is no longer being considered.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.