Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***Official 2022 Recruiting Class Thread***

193,183 Views | 692 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by maver1ck
Buck Nasty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dewberry is in!
wbt5845
AG
Ours
AG
Got him
dixichkn
AG
Kam is ON BOARD
Bill Superman
AG
Kam was a huge get for our OL.
THEamc
AG
This class! Wow!
GigEm81
AG
Bogey1996 said:

Hoping this was a joke as he was basically signing as you posted this.

Not a joke. Was according to his Dad per SaturdayDownSouth. Glad they were clueless.
Bill Superman
AG
Enai white is in!
Bill Superman
AG
Back in that #1 spot. And with room for more 5*'s!
Juan Solo
AG
miller58 would approve of this class
Bill Superman
AG
Juan Solo said:

miller58 would approve of this class
and Rojo might have actually been right this time.
Bill Superman
AG
Even Stewart going for the splash effect
Bill Superman
AG
Smoke Bouie signed sealed delivered
Bill Superman
AG
Jimbo on why he rolled with Weigman and passed on Ewers -

" Those guys are all great players (Ewers), but I've invested in (Weigman) No. 1 and I think this guy's the best guy in the country," Fisher said during his appearance on CBS Sports HQ. "I think he can do everything you have to do. More importantly besides the running and the throwing, he's unbelievably competitive. He's unbelievably tough. He affects his teammates in a great way.

"There wasn't a lot of Division I players on his team. When he played, they won. Period. He took them deep into the playoffs and then he couldn't play the game and they got beat. The way he affects his guys, his arm, his legs. I had him in camp. Unbelievable learning abilities. He can run, is a legit 4.6, 4.5 guy. When you put the intangibles with his great abilities, I think he's the best quarterback in the country."
Bill Superman
AG
Then to top the day off Jimbo flips yet another top 100 player from none other than Georgia in #19 rated DB Killinrew.

This is beyond amazing work by our staff, especially considering we lost Elko just a few short days ago.
Bill Superman
AG
T shirt sip coworker is convinced evans is leaning their direction after apparently removing all of his Ag stuff from Twitter… take from that why you will. I'm convinced evans is trolling and creating a bigger splash for his signing.

agcrock2005
AG
Bill Superman said:

T shirt sip coworker is convinced evans is leaning their direction after apparently removing all of his Ag stuff from Twitter… take from that why you will. I'm convinced evans is trolling and creating a bigger splash for his signing.
Removed what Aggie stuff from twitter?
maver1ck
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Bill Superman said:

He still has plenty of A&M stuff on Twitter. He took @aggiefootball out of his Instagram bio, which means absolutely nothing, and people are just blowing it way out of proportion.
AvidAggie
AG
nbaker2022 said:

agcrock2005 said:

Bill Superman said:

He still has plenty of A&M stuff on Twitter. He took @aggiefootball out of his Instagram bio, which means absolutely nothing, and people are just blowing it way out of proportion.

You have any sort of guess when he'll sign? Or just a crapshoot at this point?
northeastag
AG
Bill Superman said:

Jimbo on why he rolled with Weigman and passed on Ewers -

" Those guys are all great players (Ewers), but I've invested in (Weigman) No. 1 and I think this guy's the best guy in the country," Fisher said during his appearance on CBS Sports HQ. "I think he can do everything you have to do. More importantly besides the running and the throwing, he's unbelievably competitive. He's unbelievably tough. He affects his teammates in a great way.

"There wasn't a lot of Division I players on his team. When he played, they won. Period. He took them deep into the playoffs and then he couldn't play the game and they got beat. The way he affects his guys, his arm, his legs. I had him in camp. Unbelievable learning abilities. He can run, is a legit 4.6, 4.5 guy. When you put the intangibles with his great abilities, I think he's the best quarterback in the country."
I love what Zach did for us this year, but reading this I understand why he is packing it up to try elsewhere.
wbt5845
AG
Amazing that our starting QB right now was likely #4 on the depth chart in spring ball.
maver1ck
AG
AvidAggie said:

nbaker2022 said:

agcrock2005 said:

Bill Superman said:

I've heard some talk about Friday, but I think everyone is just guessing honestly.
Bill Superman
AG
nbaker2022 said:

AvidAggie said:

nbaker2022 said:

agcrock2005 said:

Bill Superman said:

I've heard some talk about Friday, but I think everyone is just guessing honestly.

Lucci has indicated potentially Friday for Evan Stewart and Saturday for Denver Harris. Gotta hope they're on to something there.

But I certainly don't mind Stewart getting sip all hyped up only for another big letdown.
Bill Superman
AG
wbt5845 said:

Amazing that our starting QB right now was likely #4 on the depth chart in spring ball.

Just like Ewers was at ohio st… what a coincidence.
Bill Superman
AG
And there you have it, Evan Stewart has finally signed!
Bill Superman
AG
I gotta say, one of my personal favorites from yesterday was listening to a few sip fan underlings at the other end of the office pounding their chests and parading about after each one of their big 3* flips they pulled off, only to within minutes shut down and begin their murmurs of envy after we reeled in each of our 5* commits.

It's almost like our commits we're timed to announce right after theirs as an immediate one-uppance. It was music to my ears.

Jimbo's made the water cooler the place to be this off season. 8-4 be damned, Jimbo's reeling in one of the greatest classes in cfb history.
whatthehey78
AG
Bill Superman said:

I gotta say, one of my personal favorites from yesterday was listening to a few sip fan underlings at the other end of the office pounding their chests and parading about after each one of their big 3* flips they pulled off, only to within minutes shut down and begin their murmurs of envy after we reeled in each of our 5* commits.

It's almost like our commits we're timed to announce right after theirs as an immediate one-uppance. It was music to my ears.

Jimbo's made the water cooler the place to be this off season. 8-4 be damned, Jimbo's reeling in one of the greatest classes in cfb history.
tu fanbase were so excited with every signing because they imagined each one was an immediate upgrade for someone on their 5 & 7 team. No matter his rating...had to "be an improvement"...amirite?
Bill Superman
AG
We now have a full QB room with Lsu 4* transfer Max Johnson joining the squad. We shouldn't be in the same predicament we found ourselves in this year going forward.
Bill Superman
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Bill Superman said:

tu fanbase were so excited with every signing because they imagined each one was an immediate upgrade for someone on their 5 & 7 team. No matter his rating...had to "be an improvement"...amirite?
That makes sense. Literally anyone is an upgrade to their current roster. They'd be absolutely insufferable with a recruiting class like ours.
Bill Superman
AG
There's rumors of a Zach evans sighting on campus… could get interesting.
A New Hope
Bill Superman said:

There's rumors of a Zach evans sighting on campus… could get interesting.
Do not want
barnag
Why anyone would say "do not want" is beyond me. He's a 5 star amazing talent. Let the coaches figure that out! You sit back and watch us win on Saturday's.
waltonloads11
AG
100 percent. If our coaches want him, let's bring him in. Plus having Evans with Achane, LJ, and our stable of backs next season will be pretty sweet.
Bill Superman
AG
waltonloads11 said:

100 percent. If our coaches want him, let's bring him in. Plus having Evans with Achane, LJ, and our stable of backs next season will be pretty sweet.

Yeah I'd trust Jimbo on this one. I'd imagine he feels the pros far outweigh the cons. But we'll see how hard Jimbo pushes for his commitment.
TAM85
If Jimbo does decide to give Evans a chance I hope his high school coaches recognize and remember it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.