Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***Official 2022 Recruiting Class Thread***

193,069 Views | 692 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by maver1ck
waltonloads11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The offer list for Jaray Bledsoe

Upperdeck Critic
He is a big dude!
Macarthur
Bryce Anderson is being CB'ed to tu.
rgag12
AG
Macarthur said:

Safety's are a dime a dozen, we'll be alright.

Cant tell you how many top 100 DBs and WRs tu has had over the past 5 years, but look at how they turn out on the field.
LB12Diamond
AG
I was waiting for this stupid take. I almost said, I hope no one was the audacity to compare him to Murray.

Murray had more in common with Klubnik as far as football being first and winning state titles. I wouldn't care about this except I do think Klubnik would be special if he ended up at A&M. He has what I think it will take to win it all in all areas of his game.

No clue what Murray did in the summer before his senior year. My guess would be 7v7 was number one and football was his only focus.

Did Murray get drafted high in MLB draft and he said no thanks? I don't remember any discussion of this ever being a concern with him. But several besides me are rational enough and stated on this board Weigman going to baseball is a risk.

Again we can review in the summer of 2022. But please go ahead and keep your head in the sand.
waltonloads11
AG
New Crystal Balls Today:
1 to Isaiah Sategna, 4*, WR
2 to Chris Marshall, 4*, WR
1 to Bobby Taylor, 4*, CB
waltonloads11
AG
Macarthur said:

Not just a regular CB. He was Fong'd to tu.
Macarthur
waltonloads11 said:

New Crystal Balls Today:
1 to Isaiah Sategna, 4*, WR
2 to Chris Marshall, 4*, WR
1 to Bobby Taylor, 4*, CB

sategna has big time speed.
AWP 97
AG
waltonloads11 said:

The offer list for Jaray Bledsoe

Has anyone mentioned that Bledsoe rushed for 1200 yards as a 6'4"-6'5" and 260-270lb DT?
waltonloads11
AG
Hunter got his ratings and is 4*.

https://247sports.com/player/hunter-erb-46102609/

Heisenberg01
AG
Kyler Murray played baseball while on campus at Oklahoma you flipping moron. You think that takes less time and attention than playing summer league baseball? You know nothing about this kid. His coach got on Texags radio and said his best attribute was that he was a vicious competitor. Why don't you just admit you don't know jack about this kid.

By the way Kyler was the #68 national prospect out of high school and played for one of the best travel clubs in the country in the Dallas Mustangs. Once again you've shown your ignorance on the subject!
Bill Superman
AG
Big time commit in 4-star CB Bobby Taylor today.

Now we got The Turkey Leg Hut family behind us, let's get them in the concessions at Kyle Field!
Danny Phantom
I really hope we get Sategna. Those post routes from the slot on his highlight reel are perfectly ran. That is exactly what we need on our offense to take the top off the defense
Macarthur
Danny Phantom said:

I really hope we get Sategna. Those post routes from the slot on his highlight reel are perfectly ran. That is exactly what we need on our offense to take the top off the defense
Yeah, he eats up the DB cushion big time
Macarthur
Weigman and PJ ranking have gone up.
tehmackdaddy
AG
Danny Phantom said:

Sategna's father is conveniently an assistant track & field coach at Arkansas. I imagine Isaiah ends up there.
vander54
S
Doesn't look good for Arkansas right now
World's worst proofreader
hogfan14
tehmackdaddy said:

Danny Phantom said:

Sategna's father is conveniently an assistant track & field coach at Arkansas. I imagine Isaiah ends up there.
Seems like he wants to go out of state. He's only lived in Arkansas for 2 years so he doesn't have any ties really. Plus Arkansas' WR coach Justin Stepp who was a stud recruiter left to go back home on South Carolina's new staff about a month ago and they had a good relationship.

Phaizon Wilson, Stephon Johnson and a 4* from Georgia seem to be more likely for Arkansas right now, only taking 2-3 WRs this class. If this was Alabama or someone then I doubt his dad would have a job much longer on the T&F staff if he let his son get away lol. It is a weird situation.
tehmackdaddy
AG
Thanks for clarifying.
Bill Superman
AG
Macarthur said:

Weigman and PJ ranking have gone up.

Weigman will be a 5* as soon as ESiPN updates their rankings... not sure how eager they are with that being said
waltonloads11
AG
Top 8 for Campbell

Top 5 for Anderson

Bill Superman
AG
Supposed to be some action today...

A few CB's came in for 4* WR satenga recently, could be something brewing.
Macarthur
Anderson CB to tu today. Safety is not leaning our way right now.
vander54
S
We'll see. He's committing in 2 weeks
LB12Diamond
AG
Dallas mustangs you say. he's not showing up on any of their rosters the summer before his senior year or any of the box scores. It's easy to check in game changer. Maybe he changed teams that summer. Or maybe he focused on football.

But you made an inaccurate statement so are you sure you should be making statements of someone else's ignorance.

I hope you're right with regards to no concerns with Weigman going the baseball route. He's tearing it up on the Diamond this year again.
waltonloads11
AG
Yeah. I don't think he is coming here.

But I think we have a real shot at Kamari Wilson, 5* at IMG.

I also think we make plays at Chace Biddle, Jacoby Mathews, Zion Branch, Cristian Driver, Alfonzo Allen, and D'Arco Perkins-McAllister.

Kamari will be an amazing get though and then we only need one of our other targets. (assuming we take 2 Safeties). I also like Jacoby Mathews, but I think he either goes LSU or Bama.
vander54
S
Kyler Murray was #1 on the 2014 Dallas Mustangs. He was a true Freshman in 2015.

Also his name is found on their website as one of 138 players that have commited to play college ball
Bill Superman
AG
And there you have it - 4* WR sategna joins the good guys.

That makes the top rated player out of Arkansas 3 years in a row.
Heisenberg01
AG
Jebber said:

Dallas mustangs you say. he's not showing up on any of their rosters the summer before his senior year or any of the box scores. It's easy to check in game changer. Maybe he changed teams that summer. Or maybe he focused on football.

But you made an inaccurate statement so are you sure you should be making statements of someone else's ignorance.

I hope you're right with regards to no concerns with Weigman going the baseball route. He's tearing it up on the Diamond this year again.

You need to get better at the internet and stop doubling down on being wrong!

http://www.perfectgame.org/events/Tournaments/print/rosters.aspx?team=25601
waltonloads11
AG
How many WRs are we planning on taking? I think we land Chris Marshall and close shop.
lil_frog8
AG
Kyler was in summer camp '15 trying to win the starting job. He had already taken his name out of the 2015 baseball draft.

Complete Kyler timeline!
Heisenberg01
AG
lil_frog8 said:

Kyler was in summer camp '15 trying to win the starting job. He had already taken his name out of the 2015 baseball draft.

Complete Kyler timeline!

The guy is complaining about Weigman playing baseball before his senior year (page 3 of thread). That is equivalent to 2014 for Kyler, not 2015.
Not_Sure
AG
waltonloads11 said:

How many WRs are we planning on taking? I think we land Chris Marshall and close shop.

Seems like we're pushing for Kojo as well.
Bill Superman
AG
Not_Sure said:

waltonloads11 said:

That would be a helluva WR haul
waltonloads11
AG
Not_Sure said:

waltonloads11 said:

I really think Kojo stays in state and ends up at Georgia or Clemson. I think he is releasing his top 5 soon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.