Houston
Sponsored by

2021 DisAstros thread

112,319 Views | 987 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by sts7049
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yep. That deck below the Ultra club sign. There are 3 standing rows that have counter space for your beer and food with assigned spots. These tickets are on row 1. The pictures show stools but they removed them so it's standing only.

I'll take $100 for both together.

7nine
Dr. Doctor
AG

Best place to ask. Bought a bucket of balls from a neighbor during a garage sale for training with my kid. Found this in there. Anyone know who's signature this is? TIA

~egon
Texaggie7nine
Best place to ask is probably the Astro thread on the Baseball board.
7nine
randy828
AG
Stretch Suba
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
randy828
AG
Thought this was pretty funny...yuck Fankees!

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
randy828
AG
scd88 said:

So, we need to see these moves 11 more times this year, right?
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Sext
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
LEGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Does Shiela jump on the Astros bandwagon for the Divisional round, or does she wait for the ALCS until she is a baseball fan?
David_Puddy
AG
She definitely just recently put an Astros sticker on her pedegg.
txags92
AG
David_Puddy said:

She definitely just recently put an Astros sticker on her pedegg.
Makin it rain!...foot shavings.
Goose
AG
Alright, let's do this!
randy828
AG
Is ol Dan Pastorini behind home?
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Bun B

Hold it diiiiine h-tiiiine

jetch17
AG
Oooooooooh

Goose
AG
There we go…
wessimo
AG
Where's the win countdown?
Goose
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Paul Wall

Hold it diiiiine h-tiiiine

jetch17
AG
W

Party Boy
Mr. McGibblets
AG
LETS ***NDNDNDMS GOOOOO!!!!

Goose
AG
Grandal needs to be earholed before this is all said and done.
txags92
AG
That was a c*cksucking call.
Cromagnum
AG
Plenty of time to come back but ******* the home plate ump is God awful. He spotted these *******s 5 runs earlier with his bull**** zone.
sts7049
AG
this game has been ridiculous. but we're only down 3 in the 5th...plenty of time
txags92
AG
Cromagnum said:

Plenty of time to come back but ******* the home plate ump is God awful. He spotted these *******s 5 runs earlier with his bull**** zone.
MLB doesn't want a 3-0 sweep...particularly by Houston.
Duck Blind
AG
WHAT ****ING GAME IS THE UMP WATCHING????? He's calling **** 6" off the ****ing plate!
tylercsbn9
AG
This whole umpire crew needs to be fired. My goodness
Mr. McGibblets
AG
All you need to know.
sts7049
AG
game 4 postponed until tomorrow
Goose
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

All you need to know.

So does MLB assign playoff officiating like the NFL does Pro-Bowl selections? Where everybody picks the best ones but then when they say they're injured or have plans or just don't want to go, then we end up with whatever's left? cause that's kind of what it looks like...
jetch17
AG
sts7049 said:

game 4 postponed until tomorrow
David_Puddy
AG
Looks like I'll be planning a late drinking lunch tomorrow then
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Just one more example of MLB screwing over the Astros. We don't get that sweet Columbus day time slot and get pushed to Tuesday. If this was the yankees, MLB would be out there with umbrellas over Gaybar Torres.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.