***** The OFFICIAL Dallas Cowboys 2026 - 2027 Season Thread *****

33,383 Views | 603 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by MelvinUdall
Infection_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sad we had to trade away their pick instead of ours. GB looks like a 6 win team so far this year.
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I mean getting absolutely worked in GB by this Falcons team is wild.
Infection_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Atlanta isn't gonna be a bad team if they get even decent QB play. Their offense is pretty loaded.
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just already crossed them off because of the QB fiasco but what I've seen has been fine. I am stunned.
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe their offensive line is trash? A failed attempt at a new run scheme?
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Infection_Ag11 said:

Sad we had to trade away their pick instead of ours. GB looks like a 6 win team so far this year.


No. The trade was that the Jets get whichever pick is higher.

I love the Williams trade in terms of the name, but I have yet to see how his play has been worth a 1st and 2nd rounder. I don't study DTs so maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't seen him impact the games enough.
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love watching GB getting their asses handed to them. Hoping we can do the same in a few weeks.
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GB looks beatable, but they always morph into a NFC championship game caliber team whenever we play them.
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

GB looks beatable


Hmmmm. Soundly beaten in two games. Barely beat the Jets.


I think you may be on to something here.
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They lost their right tackle for the season vs the Jets. Their starting left guard was out. And the rest of the oline was banged up. I heard that vs the Jets they considered having to have Kraft play on the oline.

So the problem could be fixable with a trade or two to stabilize. But it might be hard for their season to not just collapse. I dont think Jacobs is coming back.
ApachePilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vince Blake said:

Pretty cool graphic



So 3 of the top 4 TD leaders never won a Title? Just shows how pass happy the league got and the rules changed to give us more offense. Should put an asterisk next to anyone after 2000.
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GB coach likely first guy fired unless a miracle happens. Crowd was all over the team last night.
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
98Ag99Grad said:

GB coach likely first guy fired unless a miracle happens. Crowd was all over the team last night.


Have we ever beat GB while Lafleur has been there?
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Heard and interesting g tidbit this morning. With the Quinnen Williams trade, the Jets hold the better of Dallas/GB 1st round picks next year. The more GB struggles, the better the pick.
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
98Ag99Grad said:

GB coach likely first guy fired unless a miracle happens. Crowd was all over the team last night.
didn't he just sign a big extension?
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whoa, appears he did and its $15M/yr through 2029, fully guaranteed. guess he'd have to be really bad for them to want to buy that out, plus pay a new guy. Did A&M negotiate this for him?
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This season is going to be a game of attrition. So many key injuries across the league already and they've played all of TWO games!

Yet, in the NFL, they rarely pull the starters with a big lead in the 4th qtr. maybe the long term strategies will morph to avoid season ending injuries over a long season?

Many grocery store clerks will be playing in December…
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
98Ag99Grad said:

whoa, appears he did and its $15M/yr through 2029, fully guaranteed. guess he'd have to be really bad for them to want to buy that out, plus pay a new guy. Did A&M negotiate this for him?


ouch
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It may end up that nobody won the Micah trade, but I knew right away that GB had certainly lost in the deal.

You can't pay that kind of money for 1 guy AND give away two 1st rounders at the same time. If GBs season and teams goes off the rails, there's not much they can do this offseason to fix it.
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jr15aggie said:

It may end up that nobody won the Michael trade, but I knew right away that GB had certainly lost in the deal.

You can't pay that kind of money for 1 guy AND give away two 1st rounders at the same time. If GBs season and teams goes off the rails, there's not much they can do this offseason to fix it.

fify
T dizl televizl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jr15aggie said:

It may end up that nobody won the Micah trade, but I knew right away that GB had certainly lost in the deal.

You can't pay that kind of money for 1 guy AND give away two 1st rounders at the same time. If GBs season and teams goes off the rails, there's not much they can do this offseason to fix it.

Not that I wish ill on Micah, but I do get a little jolt of joy inside when they show his ass on the sidelines in street clothes. Maybe it is just the jilted Mavs fan in me, knowing about trading for injured players.
dave94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Infection_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The pics and videos of the field in Rio are uh…very concerning.

If someone gets hurt in this game the NFL is gonna have some explaining to do.
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, I saw video of them "stitching the field" yesterday. It can help but won't do any miracles. This could be a real clusterF.
Grapesoda2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any optimism about tomorrow??
batchuser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grapesoda2525 said:

Any optimism about tomorrow??


Unfortunately no
ChevChelios
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think they can win, the ravens might forget to run DH in the second half like last week and help the boys.
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That field makes this anyone's game
thegoodolag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If I'm Baltimore, there's no way I'm playing Zay Flowers on that surface. That's just asking for a disaster.
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brad 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have they ever not played a regular season game or stopped a game due to field conditions?
98Ag99Grad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jerry already hates Goodell. I can only imagine what he'll do if someone important gets hurt today.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.