Shots fired at Trump, suspect in custody

69,933 Views | 634 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
ShaggySLC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1836er said:

eric76 said:

1836er said:

This guy may just be a lone crazy person who did all of this by himself with no help, coordination, or financing from anyone else.

On the other hand, his personality profile and life circumstances fit the profile of the kind of person the spooks (or other bad actors) will groom (and if necessary nudge) to commit these kinds of acts.

To dismiss the latter as a legitimate possibility prior to a thorough, honest, and transparent investigation, carried out by responsible authorities WITHOUT a conflict a of interests, is intellectually dishonest.
Are you really saying that it is likely that he was approached to assassinate Trump in spite of having no "qualifications" that would indicate that he could possibly pull it off?

At the very least, can you point to any assassination attempt at which a kook like that was chosen by others and financed to attempt the assassination? Even just one?

I am open to actual proof. I am sure that by now they have a great deal of detail of his banking information, his travels, and his internet history. In the unlikely event that some twit was stupid enough to pay him to do it, that will come out.

What I will not do is assume the least likely explanation is somehow magically true.

Gee, I dunno.... how about the most obvious example... Oswald. Kooky. Alphabet agency connections. Spent time in Russia meddling in foreign policy. Expendable. Fall Guy.
Never seen this before at all

mjschiller
AG
Eric76- there are no records of employment. He has had numerous charges filed against him including federal and he has never spent a day in jail. You do not fly all over the world free. Some one or group were financing him.

Who are the persons that want Trump eliminated from continuing his return to the presidency? Should they be investigated. Or, are the investigators behind the attempts on Trump.
Marvin J. Schiller
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Democrats will pull all stops to prevent Donald Trump from returning to the White House. They are a threat to the democracy they claim that Republicans are a danger to.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
I saw it once, pretty good movie if you have a couple of hours to burn.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

Democrats will pull all stops to prevent Donald Trump from returning to the White House. They are a threat to the democracy they claim that Republicans are a danger to.
Yep. Once again proving the statement that Democrats are doing what they accuse Republicans of doing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.