Shots fired at Trump, suspect in custody

69,929 Views | 634 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
AgResearch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BartInLA said:

Someone was trying to shoot a birdie but made par.

SS couldn't take out the bogey...
Esteban du Plantier
bobbranco
AG
C@LAg said:

In normal times this guy would be disbarred and washing dishes at Dennys after posting that crap.
Sims
AG
bobbranco said:

C@LAg said:

In normal times this guy would be disbarred and washing dishes at Dennys after posting that crap.

Surely that's not the actual prosecutor?
Dro07
AG
Not him. Parody account or maybe it's his sock account.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Neocon demon Bill Kristol going full DARVO.

Bondag
AG
C@LAg said:

WTF. All the cases he is handling should be dropped immediately
TheEternalOptimist
Routh's son, Oran Routh, says his father is a martyr..... I kid you not.

----------------------------------------
From Daily Mail:

Later in a rambling text, Routh appeared to justify his father's actions.
'I hate this game every four years, and think that we all do, and if my father wants to be a martyr to how broken and disassociated the process has become from the real problems and practical solutions, then that's his choice.
'I'm not saying that's what he's done or what he's about, that's just my own rant being fed up with it all for my entire adult life,' he wrote.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13853755/Son-alleged-assassin-says-dad-hates-Trump-like-reasonable-people-hes-never-owned-gun-wouldnt-bats-crazy.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

----------------------------

The problem IS the Radical Left and their Globalist Neo-Con allies. It's quite clear.
rathAG05
AG
TheVarian said:

This situations make me chuckle, never calls for gun control when someones trying to take out their opponent

Dayum!!! You are right! Haha
Captn_Ag05
AG
riverrataggie
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Yikes. Brainwashed.
zephyr88
AG
Defending his father, thd shooter's kid says his father 'hates Trump like every reasonable person does'.

Doesn't sound even slightly affected by his own words. We live in very ****ed up times.
rathAG05
AG
That doesn't sound like either him or his dad has a very healthy relationship with reality.
AgResearch
AG
TheEternalOptimist said:

From Daily Mail:

'I hate this game every four years, and think that we all do, and if my father wants to be a martyr to how broken and disassociated the process has become from the real problems and practical solutions, then that's his choice.
'I'm not saying that's what he's done or what he's about, that's just my own rant being fed up with it all for my entire adult life,' he wrote.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13853755/Son-alleged-assassin-says-dad-hates-Trump-like-reasonable-people-hes-never-owned-gun-wouldnt-bats-crazy.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=social-twitter_mailonline

The problem IS the Radical Left and their Globalist Neo-Con allies. It's quite clear.

Put psyco kid on watch list....
Shoefly!
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Your dads a loser, loser.
valvemonkey91
AG
Bondag said:

C@LAg said:

WTF. All the cases he is handling should be dropped immediately

That dude is a POS, but I think that is an X account of some leftist idiot and NOT the Jack L. smith prosecutor….
TommyBrady
AG
AgResearch said:

TheEternalOptimist said:

From Daily Mail:

Put psyco kid on watch list....

Watch list? The FBI is gonna give him a job.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Nuts tend to land under the tree
Ag CPA
AG
Bad debate.
Taylor Swift.
Everyone thinks he's bangin' Loomer.
Another assassination attempt.

What a week.
Jack Squat 83
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

I want to know a lot more about this situation. I can't imagine Ron D will stay on the sidelines in HIS state.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
FTAG 2000
AG
Junction71 said:

Does Trump go anywhere incognito? Regarding knowing his movements, like to an unscheduled golf outing on a Sunday afternoon, does the caravan of vehicles carry him to the course. It wouldn't be difficult to find out where Trump likely to be if an assassin dead set on finding out.

West palm setup is relatively easy. It's a straight west drive from MEL to Trump International. One road direct drive. Number of areas to park and follow the motorcade. It's bothered me for a while as a west palm regular.
Trigon Jin
zephyr88 said:

Defending his father, thd shooter's kid says his father 'hates Trump like every reasonable person does'.

Doesn't sound even slightly affected by his own words. We live in very ****ed up times.

Honestly sounds like several people on here, and a huge chunk of social media...
txags92
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Hint for Jr…your dad is not a martyr. The one with the gun trying to shoot somebody that is unarmed does not get to claim to be a martyr. Your dad is part of the problem with politics right now if he thinks trying to kill an opposition candidate is ok.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Dude got probation in 2002 for possession of a WMD.

hph6203
AG
"We've had a falling out, but he's a great guy and I Love him."

Things people don't say in combination about a parent.
Stressboy
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

C@LAg said:

Cen-Tex said:

Where's Biden, Harris, Garland on this matter? ….. crickets

Good them. I don't like and if those individuals, but those are the correct and appropriate responses.

Did they call him a threat to democracy in the last 24 hrs?
4stringAg
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

Kristol is a ****. The dudes pic on his X profile screams condescension and arrogance.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

The WMD was a fully automatic gun.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Dems inciting political violence, Dems committing political violence. Dems are the biggest threat our country has ever faced
Ulysses90
AG
txags92 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Hint for Jr…your dad is not a martyr. The one with the gun trying to shoot somebody that is unarmed does not get to claim to be a martyr. Your dad is part of the problem with politics right now if he thinks trying to kill an opposition candidate is ok.

He mean martyr in the same context as al Qaeda or Hamas employ the term as someone who kills a lot of innocent people in the name of jihad. After all, what are radical Democrats these days if not jibadists for Marxism? Holy war for the state collective is their whole schtick.
BrazosDog02
AG
Bocephus said:

MarkTwain said:

They keep calling it an AK-47 but I'm pretty certain it's not. My guess is Norinco SKS Semi-Auto Rifle- synthetic stock- 7.6239.

The said AK-47 like which basically means it was a rifle with a banana clip

lol. I'm glad trumps enemies don't know **** about firearms. That dirtbag wasn't going to hit anything smaller than a barn at 50 yards with that piece of **** setup. I'm glad that ******** wasn't into guns. Wow.

Also, can anyone explain why I can take photos of a ladybugs antennae with my iPhone in 4K resolution but the pictures I see in the posts above look like they are from 1993?
CW Griswold
4stringAg said:

Fat Black Swan said:

Kristol is a ****. The dudes pic on his X profile screams condescension and arrogance.

Bill Kristol wants to send your kids to die in some ****hole country for some interest that doesn't benefit you or your family.
Rapier108
Fat Black Swan said:

It was an illegally possessed fully automatic weapon.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
bobbranco said:

C@LAg said:

Damnit, you got me excited for a second, but that appears to be a parody account.
dmart90
AG
aggiedata said:

Ok - that's ballsy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.