Shots fired at Trump, suspect in custody

69,913 Views | 634 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
eric76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheEternalOptimist said:

I hate conspiracies, but surely someone other than me has looked at the Google Street View history from where the shooter had a view on the course -- seemingly the ONLY spot with a clear view (that I can find) over the course adjacent to a roadway.
There are reports that he was shooting from the shrubbery, not between them.

From https://apnews.com/article/trump-shooting-gunshots-florida-f62f8378d3a8ce7b2e99d6a8fb40aba9
Quote:

U.S. Secret Service agents stationed a few holes up from where Trump was playing noticed the muzzle of an AK-style rifle sticking through the shrubbery that lines the course, roughly 400 yards away.

Of course, reports can be wrong.
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
redcrayon
AG
I heard the shooter was on Summit between 6 and 7.
nortex97
AG

He was in Ukrainian Azov SS ads, was interviewed by NYT, wrote a book advocating nuclear war among other things.

Never, ever vote for a Democrat.

torrid
AG
He was supposedly tracked and caught using license plate readers.
Secolobo
AG
So how was he able to stay alive? Are the SS really that bad of shots?
Bluto
AG
The bottom line here is there was a guy with a rifle, backpack, and go pro hiding in the bushes waiting to get a shot at Donald Trump. USSS thwarted the attempt and he was caught. Two assassination attempts in just over two months on a former president and current presidential candidate, at a minimum, speaks volumes to the villification of Trump. The gaslighting by the left, the obvious piling on by the MSM, the numerous criminal prosecutions, the attempts to bankrupt him, all because they disagree with his policies, and do not like him as a person, again, at a minimum, have generated the fear and hysteria that's led us to this.

I was looking for a movie to watch on prime Sat night and two different documentaries came up in the recommended for you list about the evils of Donald Trump. Both from 2020. And one documentary obviously meant to disparage Melania Trump. I've heard there are 2 or 3 more that are supposed to come out between now and the election.

And yet, the guy is still either barely losing within the margin, neck and neck, or winning, depending on which polls you believe! I feel like I'm watching a movie!
nortex97
AG
Secolobo said:

If he was a couple hundred yards away, my guess is the lead USSS guys scouting out the next hole only had handguns.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Another deranged leftists tries to kill Trump....another deranged leftist trying to deny that it happened.

This is what happens when you try and pretend he's literally Hitler because he wants to cut taxes and secure the border, you commie morons
northeastag
AG
nortex97 said:

Secolobo said:

If he was a couple hundred yards away, my guess is the lead USSS guys scouting out the next hole only had handguns.
So very happy that the SS Agents were able to spot this guy and root him out before damage was done.

But in today's age of drone usage and AI, we've got just a couple secret service agents with handguns walking the permitter of the course one hole ahead of the President? Can we move in to the 21st century, please?
Ghost Mech
Reconcile this and all the other questions get answered.......

How did a would be assassin know Trump would be on the golf course at that precise moment in time?

The 1st attempt in July was broadcast and public. Easy answer.

This one not so much.

Does he live in the immediate vicinity? (within distance of the course and high enough to be able to see over the hedges). If so, he had to be get eyes on Trump and go forward with his plan.

If not, what was he doing in the area and how did he know Trump (a VERY busy man) would be playing golf on Sunday?

Was he successfully surveilling a former President without security counter-surveilling him?

If he was trailing Trump and watched his motorcade roll into the Golf Club, how did he know the tee time and the pace Trump would be taking around the course?

At what time did he set up the ambush and how long did he wait for his prey without drawing attention in the bushes with a gun on a public street in broad daylight? 3 mins? 10 mins? 20mins?

etc, etc...

I not saying, I'm just saying......
P.U.T.U
AG
When Trump is at Mar-a-Lago I could see him hiring private security, Erik Prince sounds like he is done trusting the SS and FBI. Prince has offered several times to help out
aginlakeway
AG
Can't believe we're discussing a 2nd assassination attempt.
P.U.T.U
AG
aginlakeway said:

And it is only September, there will be more if SS security is this lax
bobbranco
AG
P.U.T.U said:

aginlakeway said:

And it is only September, there will be more if SS security is this lax because the Democrats and their complicit media will continue to stir negative emotions to get Trump for the next 4.5 years.

FIFY
JFABNRGR
AG
P.U.T.U said:

aginlakeway said:

And it is only September, there will be more if SS security is this lax

This is correct. As was stated in above tweet there are hundreds of people in doj and state d, who have committed heinous criminal acts and fear his justice. This is simply the deep state protecting itself with an escalation of force.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
aTm2004
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

What the actual fk is going on here?!

The PA dude was also in a Blackrock ad.
JobSecurity
AG
This is all pre election too. Imagine how much they'll turn up the hate if he wins. Can they keep him safe for 4 more years?! Jesus
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It's pretty crazy two hits in 3 months.

I did see this which made me laugh.

https://instagr.am/p/C9uIXVhRbcQ
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
This guy tells Tulsi Gabbard he was going to fight and die for Ukraine. Well WTF stopped him from doing so?
MouthBQ98
AG
I think it is more likely he was involved with Ukrainian activists or agents of pro Ukrainian radical organizations, if not their intelligence services, given his history of pro Ukrainian activism, if he was involved in any conspiracy. The general sentiment I have noticed online is Ukrainians are concerned Trump would force an unfavorable end to the conflict for them, and they would rather have Harris win as they have the inside angle at manipulating policy within the Democrat party.

I don't put much stock in any internal conspiracy angle. It just seems unlikely and too easy to detect. Most people that do radical or extremist things are successful it nearly so because others don't know about it and it doesn't leak. Psychopaths aren't known for forming effective conspiracy arrangements as they don't get along well enough with others.

I think any conspiracy by an internal US government cabal would be much more well planned and executed, and thankfully we haven't seen that. I think the means and opportunity indicate another ideologically radicalized person that is mentally unstable being consumed by violent and angry leftist rhetoric and deciding to become a hero for their movement.

I'm not saying conspiracy is impossible but that ut is unlikely and given the very primitive sophistication of the two attacks that have occurred, it points to an obvious systemic vulnerability that is being exploited by psychopathic extremists possessed by a personal vendetta. I think there is a general recognition now of the vulnerability and individuals are copying what has worked or nearly worked in the past.

Ghost Mech

Quote:

I'm not saying conspiracy is impossible but that ut is unlikely and given the very primitive sophistication of the two attacks that have occurred, it points to an obvious systemic vulnerability that is being exploited by psychopathic extremists possessed by a personal vendetta?

How did this shooter know where Trump was going to be at that moment in time?

1st one was a public event.

This one?
nortex97
AG
He had to have tacit US State Department OK for the travel/work he was doing.

Do not dismiss CIA/State Department nexus in his visas for terrorists campaign, and keep in mind the gov't in Kiev really is utterly impotent in international coordination such as this. They couldn't even keep track of their own guys when blowing up nordstream.

HumpitPuryear
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I think it is more likely he was involved with Ukrainian activists or agents of pro Ukrainian radical organizations, if not their intelligence services, given his history of pro Ukrainian activism, if he was involved in any conspiracy. The general sentiment I have noticed online is Ukrainians are concerned Trump would force an unfavorable end to the conflict for them, and they would rather have Harris win as they have the inside angle at manipulating policy within the Democrat party.

I don't put much stock in any internal conspiracy angle. It just seems unlikely and too easy to detect. Most people that do radical or extremist things are successful it nearly so because others don't know about it and it doesn't leak. Psychopaths aren't known for forming effective conspiracy arrangements as they don't get along well enough with others.

I think any conspiracy by an internal US government cabal would be much more well planned and executed, and thankfully we haven't seen that. I think the means and opportunity indicate another ideologically radicalized person that is mentally unstable being consumed by violent and angry leftist rhetoric and deciding to become a hero for their movement.

I'm not saying conspiracy is impossible but that ut is unlikely and given the very primitive sophistication of the two attacks that have occurred, it points to an obvious systemic vulnerability that is being exploited by psychopathic extremists possessed by a personal vendetta. I think there is a general recognition now of the vulnerability and individuals are copying what has worked or nearly worked in the past.

I agree with this but also want to acknowledge the goal alignment between Ukrainian activists, the Ukrainian government, and our own deep state. While our deep state might not have planned it this guy knew where Trump was going to be at a pretty precise time on a particular day. How did he know?

Also, how does an unemployed person fly from Hawaii to Florida and purchase a gun? Someone was supporting him financially.
Kenneth_2003
AG
JobSecurity said:

This is all pre election too. Imagine how much they'll turn up the hate if he wins. Can they keep him safe for 4 more years?! Jesus

Despite the elevated that level from Iran and despite the failure in PA, Trump STILL had a reduced capacity protective detail. It is not the same level afforded to a sitting President. This is in the face of multiple calf to increase Trump's protective detail to greater levels.

Listen to the Palm Beach Country sheriff. He's been sheriff since 2004 so he would know exactly what SA protocols and protective levels were when Trump was President.

This is on the Biden/Harris WH and Mayorkis
TexasAggie_02
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

Neocon demon Bill Kristol going full DARVO.

Kristol doesn't want a VP debate bc millions of people will see how Not weird Vance is, and how weird Walz really is.
BrazosDog02
AG
I'm more suspicious of how anyone saw a barrel
Poking through that from over a hundred yards away. Did anyone figure out the distances yet? I'm still reading 300-500 yards in which case I'm calling complete and utter bull***** Also enjoying how that's " in range" for an AK style rifle. Lol.
StandUpforAmerica
In case any of y'all were wondering, the shooter's political ideology is unclear at this time.

bobbranco
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

I'm more suspicious of how anyone saw a barrel
Poking through that from over a hundred yards away. Did anyone figure out the distances yet? I'm still reading 300-500 yards in which case I'm calling complete and utter bull***** Also enjoying how that's " in range" for an AK style rifle. Lol.
Reading between the lines, Trump was 300 to 500 yards distant. The USSS agents probably were closer because they, the agents, were a hole or two ahead of Trump surveying upcoming holes for issues.
Old Army Ghost
HumpitPuryear said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I agree with this but also want to acknowledge the goal alignment between Ukrainian activists, the Ukrainian government, and our own deep state. While our deep state might not have planned it this guy knew where Trump was going to be at a pretty precise time on a particular day. How did he know?

Also, how does an unemployed person fly from Hawaii to Florida and purchase a gun? Someone was supporting him financially.
even ukraine didnt want to work with him

"Ukraine is very often hard to work with, they're afraid that anybody and everybody is a Russian spy".
Old Army has gone to hell.
jt2hunt
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

In case any of y'all were wondering, the shooter's political ideology is unclear at this time.

Lol
Lmao
About as cloudy as ever clear!
WestHoustonAg79
HoustonAg2106 said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Dallas82 said:

And just like that, this is a non-story. This is why you wait until you get the facts from someone other a campaign that isn't known for being all that factual.

Dallas please define "non-story" for us.

He gone

The best part of all his dumbassery is that his whole point was to wait until the facts come out. But then he couldn't fight the urge to try and dunk on everyone he ended up doing what he was initially *****ing about.

100% probability this guy is overweight (likely obese), plays video games on his PC, and has kids that do not respect him.

Oh and probably 2+ cats.
bobbranco
AG
Randolph Duke is living on his sisters couch in Lakewood. LOL.
WestHoustonAg79
Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

And just like that, this is a non-story. This is why you wait until you get the facts from someone other a campaign that isn't known for being all that factual.

Just WHAT did the campaign put out that wasn't factual?

Go ahead

It suggests that the shots had something to do with Trump. Even this thread took the bait. "Shots fired AT Trump". Don jr with his "Again folks" message. The campaign had no idea this has anything to do with Trump but knew they could get political traction (which this thread proves they were right) so they spread the word and hoped the base would run with it. It did.

Were waiting bro.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Classic deboonker.

Now they just wishcast deboonkings if it's something they can't square reality with.
IndividualFreedom
This shooter will be dead by week's end. His lawyer will be involved in his death somehow. Do you think they will use suicide again or the good ole inmate stabbing?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.