Shots fired at Trump, suspect in custody

69,942 Views | 634 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bobbranco said:

BrazosDog02 said:

I'm more suspicious of how anyone saw a barrel
Poking through that from over a hundred yards away. Did anyone figure out the distances yet? I'm still reading 300-500 yards in which case I'm calling complete and utter bull***** Also enjoying how that's " in range" for an AK style rifle. Lol.
Reading between the lines, Trump was 300 to 500 yards distant. The USSS agents probably were closer because they, the agents, were a hole or two ahead of Trump surveying upcoming holes for issues.
Wasn't there mention of a drone? Maybe drone saw something and agents went to go investigate.

I'm also curious what exactly BrazosDog is calling bull**** on exactly.
bobbranco
AG
Fenrir said:

bobbranco said:

BrazosDog02 said:

I'm more suspicious of how anyone saw a barrel
Poking through that from over a hundred yards away. Did anyone figure out the distances yet? I'm still reading 300-500 yards in which case I'm calling complete and utter bull***** Also enjoying how that's " in range" for an AK style rifle. Lol.
Reading between the lines, Trump was 300 to 500 yards distant. The USSS agents probably were closer because they, the agents, were a hole or two ahead of Trump surveying upcoming holes for issues.
Wasn't there mention of a drone? Maybe drone saw something and agents went to go investigate.

I'm also curious what exactly BrazosDog is calling bull**** on exactly.
The shooter was on Summit Blvd or S Congress Ave. Not clear. Trump was on Hole 5.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-shooting-gunshots-florida-f62f8378d3a8ce7b2e99d6a8fb40aba9

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Trump+International+Golf+Club+West+Palm+Beach/@26.6678544,-80.0910486,474m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x88d8d7df3310075f:0xb49cb049921fa85!8m2!3d26.6659648!4d-80.0985665!16s%2Fm%2F04zgy30?entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI0MDkxMS4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D
suburban cowboy
AG
This country is hanging on by a thread and the purge of the DC cabal is long overdue. And as much as I pray Trump wins and will have a great second term, he's not up for that task.

We are going to need a modern-age George Washington to surface to do the job. They will need to be truly fearless, cunning, and merciless to be successful against these evil people.
whatthehey78
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I think it is more likely he was involved with Ukrainian activists or agents of pro Ukrainian radical organizations, if not their intelligence services, given his history of pro Ukrainian activism, if he was involved in any conspiracy. The general sentiment I have noticed online is Ukrainians are concerned Trump would force an unfavorable end to the conflict for them, and they would rather have Harris win as they have the inside angle at manipulating policy within the Democrat party.

I don't put much stock in any internal conspiracy angle. It just seems unlikely and too easy to detect. Most people that do radical or extremist things are successful it nearly so because others don't know about it and it doesn't leak. Psychopaths aren't known for forming effective conspiracy arrangements as they don't get along well enough with others.

I think any conspiracy by an internal US government cabal would be much more well planned and executed, and thankfully we haven't seen that. I think the means and opportunity indicate another ideologically radicalized person that is mentally unstable being consumed by violent and angry leftist rhetoric and deciding to become a hero for their movement.

I'm not saying conspiracy is impossible but that ut is unlikely and given the very primitive sophistication of the two attacks that have occurred, it points to an obvious systemic vulnerability that is being exploited by psychopathic extremists possessed by a personal vendetta. I think there is a general recognition now of the vulnerability and individuals are copying what has worked or nearly worked in the past.

I agree with this but also want to acknowledge the goal alignment between Ukrainian activists, the Ukrainian government, and our own deep state. While our deep state might not have planned it this guy knew where Trump was going to be at a pretty precise time on a particular day. How did he know?

Also, how does an unemployed person fly from Hawaii to Florida and purchase a gun? Someone was supporting him financially.
Some government???
whatthehey78
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

This shooter will be dead by week's end. His lawyer will be involved in his death somehow. Do you think they will use suicide again or the good ole inmate stabbing?
Jack Ruby, et. al.
4stringAg
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

In case any of y'all were wondering, the shooter's political ideology is unclear at this time.

It wouldn't be cloudy or unclear if it was a Republican shooting at a Democrat.
Ag87H2O
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Fat Black Swan said:

Neocon demon Bill Kristol going full DARVO.

Kristol doesn't want a VP debate bc millions of people will see how Not weird Vance is, and how weird Walz really is.
I swear Kristol and Vindman are long lost brothers. Complete a**hats.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Not directly by a government but through proxies. Governments are very good at it. All countries do it from Iran to Russia and USA of course.
AgResearch
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

In case any of y'all were wondering, the shooter's political ideology is unclear at this time.

Community Notes drug their balls across TIME Magazine's "unclear" statement
Camrossmartin
rackmonster said:

I think we can all agree its time for an Assault Weapons Ban.

We'll call it the "Donald Trump Assassination Prevention Act".....

I'm sure everyone here will be onboard.
Define "assault weapon"
BadMoonRisin
AG

Just going to leave this here.
VegasAg86
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Just going to leave this here.
Just shows how evil and divisive Trump is to drive these kind, tolerant, loving people to say such things.

/sarcasm
Ulysses90
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

This shooter will be dead by week's end. His lawyer will be involved in his death somehow. Do you think they will use suicide again or the good ole inmate stabbing?

Routh still breathing is a ****ing nightmare for the left. This is the kind of crazy left wing true believer that will make a long ideological statement at his arraignment against his attorney's advice. This guy could do huge damage to the Democrats if he's give a microphone for even five minutes. Rest assured that the judge will not allow Routh to speak in a hearing that is open to the press or public.
suburban cowboy
AG
Do we know how many shots Routh got off? Distance from Trump?
StandUpforAmerica
Who would have guessed at this point in the campaign we'd have more assasination attempts on Trump than we'd have 1:1 interviews of Kamala?
VegasAg86
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Do we know how many shots Routh got off? Distance from Trump?
The sheriff said Routh didn't fire his gun and Trump was 3-5 hundred yards away.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Quote:

IndividualFreedom said:

Routh still breathing is a ****ing nightmare for the left. This is the kind of crazy left wing true believer that will make a long ideological statement at his arraignment against his attorney's advice. This guy could do huge damage to the Democrats if he's give a microphone for even five minutes. Rest assured that the judge will not allow Routh to speak in a hearing that is open to the press or public.
Who has custody of this criminal? State of Florida FBI unit? The obvious question has already been issued on F16, How did you know DJT was going to play golf that day? Why were you in Florida? Gotta boil this guy down to reveal who helped him quickly before he gets dead.
Waffledynamics
AG
AgResearch said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Not seeing any community notes when I look. What was there?
VegasAg86
AG
Waffledynamics said:

AgResearch said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Not seeing any community notes when I look. What was there?
They were there before:
Bocephus
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

This guy tells Tulsi Gabbard he was going to fight and die for Ukraine. Well WTF stopped him from doing so?

The Ukrainian legion (did not know there was such a thing) quickly realized he was psychologically off and sent him home
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
cevans_40
AG
100% chance he wears socks with his Teva sandals
captkirk
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

LOL. "Unclear political ideology"
Ag with kids
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

Obviously a White Christian Nationalist...
Opalka
AG
captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Well, yeah! He voted for Trump in 2016. Then said he wanted Nikki Haley/Vivek Ramaswamy this election cycle, but had voted for some democrats previously. Yes he donated money to Act Blue in late 2019. Voted in the democratic primary in North Carolina. So he's all over the map. People trying to make political hay over this guy are misguided...he sounds like he's not mentally all there.

What I don't get is why he would leave so much evidence behind....the weapon, backpacks, GoPro.
Bocephus
AG
Opalka said:

captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Well, yeah! He voted for Trump in 2016. Then said he wanted Nikki Haley/Vivek Ramaswamy this election cycle, but had voted for some democrats previously. Yes he donated money to Act Blue in late 2019. Voted in the democratic primary in North Carolina. So he's all over the map. People trying to make political hay over this guy are misguided...he sounds like he's not mentally all there.

What I don't get is why he would leave so much evidence behind....the weapon, backpacks, GoPro.

Bc he was getting shot at. The Biden bumper sticker is not a giveaway
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
JFABNRGR
AG
Bocephus said:

Opalka said:

captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Bc he was getting shot at. The Biden bumper sticker is not a giveaway

And he wasn't trying to shoot kamala.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
TheEternalOptimist
Vindman's wife deleted her inflammatory and mocking posts from yesterday.

DNC handlers must have let her know it was not a good look right now... but she could resume this bs in a few days once it's all memory holed.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
I would bet he has been on a constant high dosage of SSRIs for over a decade.
Rapier108
Opalka said:

captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

He wanted Nikki Haley/Vivek Ramaswamy to stay in to beat Trump in the primary, not that he wanted them to be President, although Haley would be his kind because she would keep funding Ukraine.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Texas velvet maestro
another assassin who seemed to go through a routine as if he had no fear, but now caught with a sirhan sirhan "huh wha,?," expression
TheEternalOptimist
Dem. Rep Ro Khanna seems to be the only Congressional Democrat that can be reasoned with.

Excellent Tweet this morning.

whatthehey78
AG
Any background/contact associated with MK Ultra???

Just joking...sorta...no really, not serious...sorta...
Bondag
AG
TheEternalOptimist said:

Vindman's wife deleted her inflammatory and mocking posts from yesterday.

DNC handlers must have let her know it was not a good look right now... but she could resume this bs in a few days once it's all memory holed.
Did she delete or were they deleted by Twitter for inflammatory comments?
Ulysses90
AG
Opalka said:

captkirk said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

His political leanings are no more uncertain than Anna Navarro. She practically had her legal name amended to Former Republican Anna Navarro because it's the preface she uses for almost every bit of collectivist leftist drivel she gets paid to recite.

Routh's claim that he supported Trump (the tweet I saw didn't say "voted" for Trump but that "you were my guy") is about as believable as Hillary Clinton's claim that she was a Goldwater Girl. They never held those political beliefs but claiming that they had a conversion experience supposedly gives them some degree of credibility.
deddog
AG
nortex97 said:

He was in Ukrainian Azov SS ads, was interviewed by NYT, wrote a book advocating nuclear war among other things.

Never, ever vote for a Democrat.

As with most democrats, he was fos.
Too bad he didn't die for Ukraine.

I'll start a Go Fund Me to send the rest of the "I stand with Ukraine" loonies to go to the Ukraine.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.