Shots fired at Trump, suspect in custody

70,004 Views | 634 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
birdman said:

The guy doesn't have to know Trump's schedule to a tee. Figuring out that Trump is in Mar-a-Lago is pretty easy. The guy is unhinged and unemployed. He might go to same spot every day and hope to catch Trump on the golf course.
Or perhaps someone close to Trump posted on social media about Trump playing golf today.

Would be real easy to follow them for information.

Unfortunately, the most likely explanations are not even going to be considered by most people. It has to be yet another grand conspiracy by the FBI, DNC, Deep State, and now Ukraine.

Here's the thing, if they were hiring someone to kill Trump, it would not be this guy, nor the guy in PA. They have more than enough money and access to hire a true professional who would not fail. Both of these attempts help Trump so if they were going to send an assassin after him, it would not be some amateur ****up who ends up doing nothing but give Trump a boost.

What they've done is get so many people wound up into a frenzy that they're hoping enough of them will snap and one of them will be successful.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Sex Panther
AG
aggiedata said:

BuddysBud
AG
MarkTwain said:

Possession of a weapon of mass destruction?
This guy doesn't fool around.
MarkTwain

txags92
AG
Rapier108 said:

MarkTwain said:

So not legally allowed to own a firearm.

People with no regard for the law can always get a gun if they want to.
Let me guess…we are going to find out the FBI didn't flag him when he went to purchase a gun due to some "glitch" in the system.
redcrayon
AG
Dallas82 said:

And just like that, this is a non-story. This is why you wait until you get the facts from someone other a campaign that isn't known for being all that factual.
Did this guy ever come back?
MarkTwain
BuddysBud said:

MarkTwain said:

Possession of a weapon of mass destruction?
This guy doesn't fool around.

Full auto weapon was the WMD
Dro07
AG
No way… FBI will come back saying he was on their radar
Kenneth_2003
AG
redcrayon said:

Dallas82 said:

And just like that, this is a non-story. This is why you wait until you get the facts from someone other a campaign that isn't known for being all that factual.
Did this guy ever come back?

He replied to me around page 3 and his mantra fell further apart and he's been gone since.

Not a big enough man to just say he was wrong
Trigon Jin
C@LAg said:

Dan Scott said:

uh oh. DallasAg's narrative is on shaky ground right now.

maybe he should wait before spiking the football. typical liberal premature spikeulation.

I'm having difficulty in determining if spikeulation is being used as a verb (to spikeulate), or a noun (a state of being/in the state of spikeulating)...I'm spikeulating towards a noun.
ATX_AG_08
AG

Rapier108
txags92 said:

Rapier108 said:

MarkTwain said:

So not legally allowed to own a firearm.

People with no regard for the law can always get a gun if they want to.
Let me guess…we are going to find out the FBI didn't flag him when he went to purchase a gun due to some "glitch" in the system.
Maybe, but most likely bought it through private purchase, got it from a friend/relative, or bought it on the street. As others have discussed, it is not the best weapon for what he was planning, but it is probably what he was able to get his hands on. Criminals who sell guns on the street aren't going to be selling high quality rifles designed for long range accuracy.

Buying a scope isn't illegal for a felon to do so that wouldn't flag anything.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Cen-Tex
AG
Where's Biden, Harris, Garland on this matter? ….. crickets
Rapier108
Cen-Tex said:

Harris put out a statement saying she is glad Trump is okay.

Far as I've seen reported, that's it.
Dro07
AG
Rapier108 said:

Cen-Tex said:

She is glad that Mr. Threat to Democracy is ok?
Rapier108
Dro07 said:

Rapier108 said:

Cen-Tex said:

She is glad that Mr. Threat to Democracy is ok?
Probably not, but still had to make nice for the moment.
MsDoubleD81
AG
WTF?
Azeew
aginlakeway said:

Dallas82 said:

What did the campaign put out that was not factually correct?

Bimbos going to bimbo
C@LAg
Cen-Tex said:

Fat Black Swan
AG
This dude was on the MK-ULTRA tier of current-thing-psychosis respecters.

Kenneth_2003
AG
C@LAg said:

Cen-Tex said:

Good them. I don't like and if those individuals, but those are the correct and appropriate responses.
TheVarian
AG
This situations make me sad but politicians make me chuckle. Dems never calls for gun control when someones trying to take out their opponent
Ulysses90
AG
BuddysBud said:

Just to add to suspicions, it is odd that the would be assassin spent a lot of time recruiting for Ukraine and Rachel Vindman is making all these anti-Trump posts. I would not be surprised if the Vindmans know him personally

I'm sure that 8chan is working on finding those digital footprints that connect him to the cabal associated with Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, Victoria Nuland, and the Vindmans.
C@LAg
Kenneth_2003 said:

Good them. I don't like and if those individuals, but those are the correct and appropriate responses.
yep. regardless of whether they are sincere or not, they made brief, concise statements addressing the issue as should be expected. even if it is just politics to do so.
Philip J Fry
AG
That's why they said it. Not because they believe it
Philip J Fry
AG
Nm
Build It
AG
Hard to believe that trained Secret Service agents took multiple shots at the shooter and missed every one.

Complicit or just incompetent?
Kenneth_2003
AG
Build It said:

Hard to believe that trained Secret Service agents took multiple shots at the shooter and missed every one.

Complicit or just incompetent?

Was briefly discussed earlier. Depends on weapons available by the person that first saw the shooter and the range he/she engaged from. Some were saying it was towards 200yds. Nearly impossible with a handgun and not a chip shot (but doable) with an SBR.

But they administered the immediate threat, which is a good thing.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
BuddysBud said:

Just to add to suspicions, it is odd that the would be assassin spent a lot of time recruiting for Ukraine and Rachel Vindman is making all these anti-Trump posts. I would not be surprised if the Vindmans know him personally
I've thought about this a lot and scrolled that dude's Twitter account way further down than I wanted.

I think the Ukraine war effort is the actual sole motive here. He sees Trump as standing in their way from effective UKR retaliation with strikes deep into Russia. Dude may be trying to clear the "defense" roadblocks.
bobbranco
AG
Dallas82 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Dallas82 said:

Just WHAT did the campaign put out that wasn't factual?

Go ahead

It suggests that the shots had something to do with Trump. Even this thread took the bait. "Shots fired AT Trump". Don jr with his "Again folks" message. The campaign had no idea this has anything to do with Trump but knew they could get political traction (which this thread proves they were right) so they spread the word and hoped the base would run with it. It did.
Howdy Randolph Duke.
Kozmozag
Wouldnt his fight be with biden/harris?
MarkTwain
They keep calling it an AK-47 but I'm pretty certain it's not. My guess is Norinco SKS Semi-Auto Rifle- synthetic stock- 7.6239.

Bocephus
AG
MarkTwain said:

They keep calling it an AK-47 but I'm pretty certain it's not. My guess is Norinco SKS Semi-Auto Rifle- synthetic stock- 7.6239.

The said AK-47 like which basically means it was a rifle with a banana clip
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
BartInLA
Someone was trying to shoot a birdie but made par.
bobbranco
AG
rackmonster said:

I think we can all agree its time for an Assault Weapons Ban.

We'll call it the "Donald Trump Assassination Prevention Act".....

I'm sure everyone here will be onboard.
Stupid ideas are stupid.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.