I'm pulling for Russia

27,017 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
Pookers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

Why does Premium always send us their worst posters?
They are closet communist. The OP probably wacks off to Putin every morning.
I'd argue the USA is far more commie than Russia is. McCarthy was 100% correct. Commies have been in our government since the 1930s and have only increased in numbers since.

You could argue this but it would be a hilariously stupid and hyperbolic argument. Nothing unsurprising or new for you though.
Read a book. The commies have been in our government for 90 years at this point. Not stupid or hyperbolic.

Yes, it is stupid and hyperbolic. We have our share of morons in the US government but we are nowhere close to as bad as Russia. You're free to have that idiotic opinion if you want (the great part about living in a free and not communist country) but it's factually wrong.
When the CBDC rolls out soon will you be here saying "this isn't real communism"?
No Spin Ag
Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

I'd argue the USA is far more commie than Russia is. McCarthy was 100% correct. Commies have been in our government since the 1930s and have only increased in numbers since.

And that justifies every murder of innocent Ukrainian citizen by Putin, how?
Pookers
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

Did I say it did? Don't think I've defended Putin in this thread, simply pointing out we don't have the money to get involved in yet another foreign war. We've galvanized BRICS against us to our own financial ruin. Hope its worth it.
UTExan
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.

Russia had a base on our front doorstep for 63 years. Russia paid leftist/Palestinian/IRA terrorists to conduct attacks on NATO countries. The Wagner group has Nazi sympathizers.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TheEternalPessimist
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.
Putin lover.

They call me that too.

Russia was provoked.

I don't excuse Putin's oligarchy. But I sure as hell don't support Zelensky either.

On the other hand.... Putin seems to be the only world leader of any prominence and significance to be confronting the woke mind virus.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
TheEternalPessimist
UTExan said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

Russia had a base on our front doorstep for 63 years. Russia paid leftist/Palestinian/IRA terrorists to conduct attacks on NATO countries. The Wagner group has Nazi sympathizers.
That was the Soviet Union. Not Russia.
--

doubledog
Quote:

Is it our fault that the Warsaw Pact failed? I guess it is.
TheEternalPessimist
No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

What about the Ukrainian military shelling and bombing it's own citizenry --- the ones of ethnic Russian descent?

No problem with that huh?

The media and deep state has spun such an incredibly one-sided reality in your mind.
--

TheEternalPessimist
GeorgiAg said:

We provoked Russia by putting a defense only organization meant as a counterbalance to historic repeated Russian military aggression in places where they might want to have violent military aggression.

OP bought a gun to protect his house from robbery. I'm going to rob it and at the defense trial I'm going to blame it on OP for provoking me.
Raphael Warnock.

Joe Biden.

Thank you neo-con deep state GeorgiAg.
--

Keller6Ag91
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

No No No.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
J. Walter Weatherman
Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

You could argue this but it would be a hilariously stupid and hyperbolic argument. Nothing unsurprising or new for you though.
Read a book. The commies have been in our government for 90 years at this point. Not stupid or hyperbolic.

Yes, it is stupid and hyperbolic. We have our share of morons in the US government but we are nowhere close to as bad as Russia. You're free to have that idiotic opinion if you want (the great part about living in a free and not communist country) but it's factually wrong.
When the CBDC rolls out soon will you be here saying "this isn't real communism"?

You said you would argue we are are currently more communist than they are. What does that have to do with some future event that hasn't happened?

Not sure if it's more or less idiotic than someone actively rooting for a murdering dictator like the OP, but it's pretty close.
barbacoa taco
AG
This thread.
fka ftc
Congrats to the OP on a decent Monday morning troll. This is a thread where ChatGPT could have studied TexAgs for the last 15 months and generated responses for the usual suspects.

But it started a conversation…
Pookers
AG

Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

You said you would argue we are are currently more communist than they are. What does that have to do with some future event that hasn't happened?
They are passing laws for its implementation as we speak. FedNow is already being trialed. We gonna pretend its not happening?

And I'm rooting for the USA to stay the **** out of another foreign war. This only ends in WWIII.
GeorgiAg
AG
OP, maybe start a "I'm pulling for Satan" thread.
TacosaurusRex
This is incredibly embarrassing. I am not in favor of giving Ukraine blank checks, but if you paid attention to anything happening over there and still said something like this, yikes. Murder, kidnapping, bombing of non-military targets, cutting off the heads of POW's and distributing the videos, and invading a sovereign country are happening and you still say something as ****ing ******ed as you want Russia to win? The only way you can say something like this is by willingly ignoring these things or you admit to deep throating Russian propaganda.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I will never pull for Russia, but not a red cent should be paid to any foreign assets until we shore up our southern border.
TheEternalPessimist
doubledog said:

Quote:

Is it our fault that the Warsaw Pact failed? I guess it is.
So it would be perfectly acceptable for China to put a major naval base in Vancouver, nuclear weapons in Winnepeg and Mexico City, and a major airbase in Havana.

I would not support this, and neither would you.

So why, during peace time, was it acceptable for us to continue to encroach on Russia? Also, why, when Yeltsin and Russia hinted they were interested in being NATO members did both the Clinton and Bush administrations tell them "NO" ? They wanted a boogieman to justify NATO's continued existence. That's why.
--

TheEternalPessimist
GeorgiAg said:

OP, maybe start a "I'm pulling for Satan" thread.
By voting for Warnock, you voted for Satan.
--

No Spin Ag
Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

Did I say it did? Don't think I've defended Putin in this thread, simply pointing out we don't have the money to get involved in yet another foreign war. We've galvanized BRICS against us to our own financial ruin. Hope its worth it.

So you think Putin is in the wrong for invading Ukraine?

As for money, we always have money when it suits whatever side is on charges needs. That happens in every administration, and yet we're still here having money for whatever is needed. Does that make it right, no, but lets not pretend each side doesn't complain about money when they're not in power, then have no problem spending when they're in power again.
barbacoa taco
AG
This awful thread is probably gonna be featured on Russian state media tonight as evidence of American support for Russia.
Gordo14
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. Poor Russia. All the old Soviet countries just didn't want to be a part of the new Russian empire and so they joined a defensive alliance. It's just not fair. And the even more unfair thing is that this invasion has sparked the largest expansion of NATO in decades. Finland, Poland, the Baltics, Ukraine, they just really don't want to be a part of Russia and that's why Russia has to invade. They really didn't want to have wars of territoral aggresion, but noe they have to - because of NATO. Right OP?

2. Prove it. I want to see your theory for how delivering HIMARs and Bradleys in a war of survival actually makes anybody money. I'm not denying that there is corruption in Ukraine, but when we deliver a weapons system they need for their survival, how is anybody making money with corruption - given that that is the vast majority of what we are doing. Russia could have not invaded Ukraine, remember that.

3. Show me where our weapons to Ukraine or being sold on the black market please. I would love to see your research on this. We aren't spending $100B, we're mostly delivering stockpiles of weapons that we've built over decades. Further more, this war has shown that just in time manufacturing is not a sustainable defense strategy in actual conflict, so defense spending needs to be built for war time capacity even if you don't plan on getting there. So this aid in effect is helping to remodernize our military... And it's shedding the cost sink of maintaining excess inventory of soon to be outdated weapons systems.

4. Ukraine absolutely has a shot to win. They've mostly pushed Russia back since the opening month or two of the war. Russia hasn't fully captured a meaningful city since Izium like 9 months ago. Maybe they take Bakhmut, but it's not material compared to Kherson, kicking Russia out of Kharkiv Oblast, and out of the area north of Kyiv. The weather is finally improving and I think when the mud season dries up we see Ukraine attempt their largest counter offensive of the war.

5. You're an idiot if you think Ukraine is a Nazi military. Especially compared to the Russians. Remember that Russian children are living comfortably without fear. Ukrainian children are getting killed by missle strikes on apartment buildings.

I won't call you a Putin lover. I would just say, this is what happens when people make their identity around watching Tucker Carlson and being edgy online. Go touch grass.
J. Walter Weatherman
Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

They are passing laws for its implementation as we speak. FedNow is already being trialed. We gonna pretend its not happening?

And I'm rooting for the USA to stay the **** out of another foreign war. This only ends in WWIII.

Spend all the time worrying about future things that haven't happened all you want, seems like a miserable way to go through life to me. You're still wrong, but my assumption is that you know that and are just being overly dramatic anyways.

Back to the OP, perfectly reasonable to say you don't think we should be involved in Ukraine or that we shouldn't be sending equipment there. Not reasonable to say you're rooting for a guy who has spent the last year bombing apartment complexes and is personally responsible for a couple hundred thousand deaths. What an embarrassing thread.
Pookers
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

As for money, we always have money when it suits whatever side is on charges needs. That happens in every administration, and yet we're still here having money for whatever is needed. Does that make it right, no, but lets not pretend each side doesn't complain about money when they're not in power, then have no problem spending when they're in power again.
I'm of the opinion that neither side in this conflict is innocent and that its not our problem to get involved in.
fka ftc
TacosaurusRex said:

This is incredibly embarrassing. I am not in favor of giving Ukraine blank checks, but if you paid attention to anything happening over there and still said something like this, yikes. Murder, kidnapping, bombing of non-military targets, cutting off the heads of POW's and distributing the videos, and invading a sovereign country are happening and you still say something as ****ing ******ed as you want Russia to win? The only way you can say something like this is by willingly ignoring these things or you admit to deep throating Russian propaganda.

Once again, it is not a sovereign country if it cannot defend its own borders by definition.

And war has no rules. Any idea to put rules on war is usually done so after the fact and by the victors.

To me , it's embarrassing when someone quips "If you paid attention to anything" meaning US / MSM propaganda then makes a perverted joke about OP and Russian propaganda.

Self-awareness appears to be lost on some.
fka ftc
barbacoa taco said:

This awful thread is probably gonna be featured on Russian state media tonight as evidence of American support for Russia.

When I tune in to get my updates and talking point, I will let the board know.
TacosaurusRex
lol
txags92
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Embarrassing.
Good lord man, what have you done? You have me agreeing with TXAGFAN...
fightintxaggie10
AG
The extremist algorithm got you.
special teams
AG
What in the actual f*** is wrong with you??

In all of my years of reading stupid posts on TexAgs, this is literally the stupidest, most ill-informed, anti-American one yet.
No Spin Ag
Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

I'm of the opinion that neither side in this conflict is innocent and that its not our problem to get involved in.

Do you think we should stop supporting Israel and let the Muslims have their way with them while at sit back and watch?
MagnumLoad
I hope they both lose.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
fka ftc
No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

Do you think we should stop supporting Israel and let the Muslims have their way with them while at sit back and watch?

I am certain that the Israelis are more than capable to fight for themselves. If radical Islamic states thought they had a snowballs chance against Israel these days then Israel would simply not exist.

Zero reasons for the US to be giving Israel money or weapons. They can buy all the weapons they want from us, but we should not give them anything. Not because they are not worthy, but they simply are capable of providing for it themselves.
Daddy
AG
Not for either but I understand what Russian doing for their own national health.

We have bio labs in Ukraine, gain of function ones too.

And as far as invading, if our politicians werebt veing paid and the cia not involved in the drugg trafficking and financing if their operations
We should invade Mexico
They are on our border. Their cartels have declared war on we the people
Their good citizens are persecuted and living in fear.

We should invade and destroy every cartel

And kill everyone involved including some of our former special forces who are their mercenaries.

Pookers
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

We are 30T in debt and our border is wide open to the south and I'm supposed to care about people on the other side of the globe? I'm fine with having a good relationship with Israel but we can't afford to send them (or anyone else for that matter) taxpayer money at this point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.