I'm pulling for Russia

27,024 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
AgBandsman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
spikingag said:

what an incredibly misinformed and ignorant post...You never root for the authoritarian regime to invade and take over their peaceful neighbor.
Your statement is true, but the media has millions of Americans convinced Ukraine is the innocent peaceful neighbor, but I'm not so sure that's the case. OP even mentions that, but you glossed over it.
BoydCrowder13
OP self immolated with this thread
GAC06
AG
Central Committee said:

Teslag said:

Quote:

UKE is a corrupt non democratic hell hole lead by a president who has dressed is drag. spare me

And none of that justifies an invasion.
The vast majority of Ukrainians obviously do not want their country to be controlled by Russia. The willingness of so many to die for their freedom is elegant proof of that.

While I do have some concerns about our support for Ukraine, it is consistent with long time U.S. policy to support the freedom of peoples around the world.

Also, I fully believe that if Russia rolls over Ukraine, then we will risk a direct NATO involvement when Russia tries to retake the Baltics and threatens Poland and the rest of eastern Europe. Putin thinks he is the next Czar, and wants to reestablish the old Russian empire. Anyone who thinks Ukraine is a one-off, and Putin is done lacks an understanding of history and Putin's motives.

If we can't trust some random dude on twitter's "source", then who can we trust?!?!?

Nortex posts lots of hot takes from stormtrooper twitter guy. They have to be legit.

Edit, oops, quoted the wrong person.
TxTarpon

Quote:

wha are you doing to support UKE beside ranting on message board?
More than you are doing support the PostSoviets, errrr Russians.
Quote:

UKE is a corrupt non democratic hell hole lead by a president who has dressed is drag. spare me
And you were all excited about Al Maliki and Karzai personally cashing in with US tax dollars while US soldiers guard poppy fields.

That ends up in the US.
Euro nazi sympathizers rarely do.

You cheered when you read this:

But hey, those are WHITE PEOPLE in Ukraine.
They should not be corrupt like "those people", right?

Perhaps you are just not working for the "right company" that enjoys war time spending?

TxTarpon
GAC06 said:

Why would Zelenskyy do that when you already told us this whole war is a conspiracy between us, Ukraine, Russia, and China?

Why wouldn't Biden or Xi do it?
Yeah
Go figure.

Those Russian bots sure can sell some crazy sheet to 'mericans.
The Kraken
AG
GAC06 said:

Well it took four pages but finally someone brought up those dang bio labs
Did the Russians capture Joe Biden's Ukrainian villa?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Funky Winkerbean
AG
FriscoKid said:

Russia has been behaving like a terrorist state in this conflict. I don't know how OP could support them.

I could argue the Democrats are "behaving like a terrorist state", should we attack them?
IslanderAg04
Neocons bit hard on this one.
fishJones
AG
spikingag said:

what an incredibly misinformed and ignorant post...You never root for the authoritarian regime to invade and take over their peaceful neighbor.

You obviously don't know much about Ukraine….
McKinney Ag69
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Neocons bit hard on this one.
I know. All of the perpetual war cheerleaders have their pom poms out in full force lol. It takes a special level of gullibility to think we are still unequivocally the good guys and should serve as the de facto world police.
nortex97
AG
Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

Why does Premium always send us their worst posters?
They are closet communist. The OP probably wacks off to Putin every morning.
I'd argue the USA is far more commie than Russia is. McCarthy was 100% correct. Commies have been in our government since the 1930s and have only increased in numbers since.

"They" have been infiltrating our government/education systems for many decades.
nortex97
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

nortex97 said:

That 'source' show no facts whatsoever that Zelensky threatened Murdock.

But then again you're pretty much the head cheerleader for the child raping, POW castrating Russian invaders, so not surprised.

Boggles the mind how misguided one must be to believe everything on twitter and cheer on torturers and murderers.

Of course the meetings weren't recorded/released. But they happened. Just 'coincidences' to the war fans.

Quote:

Did Tucker Carlson's outspoken criticism over Joe Biden's Ukraine policy and opposition to foreign aid to the country play a role in his ouster from Fox News?

On Monday, Semafor reported that Fox News Executive Chairman Rupert Murdoch held a previously unreported call with Ukrainian dictator Volodymyr Zelenskyy earlier this spring. The two men discussed the war and the anniversary of the deaths of Fox News journalists last March.

Zelenskyy also had a conversation with Lachlan Murdoch on the same subject. Semafor notes Zelenskyy mentioned this as an aside during a national broadcast last month.
Or maybe you think Zelensky was lying about it, I dunno, I always find it funny when Zelensky's own words contradict 'certain' war fan claims. Again, Zelensky is just a CCP-CIA puppet, like Biden's earpiece itself.
dmart90
AG
Pookers said:

Lesotho said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

"We provoked the longhorns by bringing the SEC to their doorstep. It's unfair to ask them to give up the longhorn network. I'm pulling for The University of Texas.
InB4 I get called a sip" -OP

Would you be cool with Chyna building military bases in Mexico and parking ICBMs south of the border?
You do understand what happened at the end of WWII and during the Cold War, right? It's not like we randomly built military bases in Europe and other places...
aggiehawg
AG
What could Zelensky threaten the Murdochs with?
TxTarpon
aggiehawg said:

What could Zelensky threaten the Murdochs with?
Outing some family member that go onto a board of a petroleum company.
J. Walter Weatherman
Funky Winkerbean said:

FriscoKid said:

Russia has been behaving like a terrorist state in this conflict. I don't know how OP could support them.

I could argue the Democrats are "behaving like a terrorist state", should we attack them?

The Democrats are bombing civilians? The news has been weirdly silent about that.
nortex97
AG
I really don't have any idea. I do know from some history that the Chinese conducted some major hacks of various fox news emails/servers/data last year.

Zelensky is, again, just a stooge to both the CIA-CCP, and I could easily envision compromising material (and business interests) being a tool against the Murdochs, especially Lachlan. The green sweatsuit guy is looking for his big pay day in a truce/reconstruction from both the US and CCP,and is supposedly under some pressure.
Science Denier
AG
spikingag said:

Ukraine is a country in Europe.
It exists next to another country called Russia.
Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country.
Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine.
So, basically, that's wrong.

LOL OLD
McKinney Ag69
AG
Can you imagine having voted for this? How humiliating. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror in the morning.
Teslag
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

Can you imagine having voted for this? How humiliating. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror in the morning.

I think it would be better than "pulling for" a country to rape and murder women and children of a neighboring country, which is exactly what Russia is doing.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Teslag said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

I think it would be better than "pulling for" a country to rape and murder women and children of a neighboring country, which is exactly what Russia is doing.
Right because the Ukrainian military was sharing the gospel with blind orphans and teaching them to read brail before Russia came along and they totally weren't shelling the two states in the east.
GeorgiAg
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

It's better than voting for someone who thinks George Washington took over the British's airports during the Revolutionary War.

dead
AG
I'll be honest, I don't think people tune into The Morning Hustle for complex geopolitics.
Science Denier
AG
dead said:

I'll be honest, I don't think people tune into The Morning Hustle for complex geopolitics.

That ding dong's response was all over the news. That was just the first that came up on my Google search.
LOL OLD
dead
AG
Can I ask what your problem is with what she said?
Showertime at the Bidens

Listen to the Rogan interview with Dave Smith. He lays out the history of the conflict. Basically, forces in the military kept pushing nato until they got a reaction from Russia they wanted.

And then use the reaction to validate the Nato expansion. Geez, did no one learn the lesson of iraq & Afghanistan?
McKinney Ag69
AG
GeorgiAg said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

It's better than voting for someone who thinks George Washington took over the British's airports during the Revolutionary War.

You probably voted for the guy who said he's visited 57 states, didn't you?
Teslag
AG
Zarathustra said:

Listen to the Rogan interview with Dave Smith. He lays out the history of the conflict. Basically, forces in the military kept pushing nato until they got a reaction from Russia they wanted.

And then use the reaction to validate the Nato expansion. Geez, did no one learn the lesson of iraq & Afghanistan?

Any sovereign nation should be allowed to enter into whatever treaty they wish without fear of foreign invasion.

And I can't imagine why Russia's neighbors feel compelled to do so...
Funky Winkerbean
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

FriscoKid said:

The Democrats are bombing civilians? The news has been weirdly silent about that.

Terrorism involves much more than bombings. I hope you knew that.
J. Walter Weatherman
Funky Winkerbean said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

FriscoKid said:

What Russia is doing is orders of magnitude worse than anything the dems have done. But you already knew that too.
Showertime at the Bidens
Teslag said:

Zarathustra said:

Any sovereign nation should be allowed to enter into whatever treaty they wish without fear of foreign invasion.

And I can't imagine why Russia's neighbors feel compelled to do so...

Who's invaded more countries in the last 50 years? The US or Russia?

How many times has Russia invaded Western Europe? How many times has Western Europe invaded Russia?
UTExan
TheEternalPessimist said:

UTExan said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.

Russia had a base on our front doorstep for 63 years. Russia paid leftist/Palestinian/IRA terrorists to conduct attacks on NATO countries. The Wagner group has Nazi sympathizers.
That was the Soviet Union. Not Russia.

It was Russia plus its vassals/satellites.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Showertime at the Bidens

Funky Winkerbean said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

FriscoKid said:

What Russia is doing is orders of magnitude worse than anything the dems have done. But you already knew that too.

How much worse than what the democrats did to Libya?
Science Denier
AG
dead said:

Can I ask what your problem is with what she said?
Nothing, unless you are older than 6.
LOL OLD
74OA
AG
Even communist China now agrees that Russia is the aggressor and, for the first time, has voted for a UN resolution condemning Moscow. Looks like you're one of the few friends Putin has left.

REALITY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.