I'm pulling for Russia

27,030 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
Burnsey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.#
#1-3 above. So what? It has no bearing to events on the ground.
4. This whole invasion was supposed to be over in a few days…not a few years. The. Russians have been exposed. The Ukrainians win because the Russians won't.
5. 60M deaths was Stalin. Mariupol siege eliminated most of the Ukrainian Nazis, so now what
McKinney Ag69
AG
Burnsey said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.#

So you're just totally cool with giving billions of taxpayer dollars to Ukraine? Pull financial support already. When does it end? It won't because too many people have their hands in the cookie jar.

4. This whole invasion was supposed to be over in a few days…not a few years. The. Russians have been exposed. The Ukrainians win because the Russians won't.

I think Russia could end it if they wanted to. They have the weapons.

5. 60M deaths was Stalin. Mariupol siege eliminated most of the Ukrainian Nazis, so now what

60M people died in WW2.

Stalin was also responsible for tens of millions of deaths. Mao was too.
Burnsey
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

Burnsey said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

So you're just totally cool with giving billions of taxpayer dollars to Ukraine? Pull financial support already. When does it end? It won't because too many people have their hands in the cookie jar.

I think Russia could end it if they wanted to. They have the weapons.

60M people died in WW2.

Stalin was also responsible for tens of millions of deaths. Mao was too.
Many of those millions killed by Stalin were Ukrainians. Ukrainians don't trust Ivan and have enough history and reasons to tell the Russians to stick it and join NATO.
Faustus
Quote:

I'm pulling for Russia

It will be quite the coup if Putin and the red army are able to pull it off.
InfantryAg
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.
lol.

You must be a really good checkers player.
Eliminatus
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

I think you've missed the point here. This isn't a love for Russia thread. It's a hate for being involved in foreign wars thread. Why are we giving them tens of billions of dollars when we already have runaway inflation? Why can't those wine and cheese eating Europeans with their bloated entitlement states fund Ukraine's war when it's in their backyard?

Why do we constantly have to create an enemy out of another European country with more nuclear warheads than us?
It's fine to question and have opposing thoughts on our aid and contributions. Discussions already abound about it with good takes from both sides.

It is the shrill incredibly dramatic fashion in which you are presenting yourself. It is a pathetic and even pitiful. I don't know any teenagers that are less mature than you are. "Pulling for Russia...". What a stupid and asinine take to declare yourself as a patriot and against government misspending. Impossible to take you seriously, ergo, impossible to take your opinions seriously.
eric76
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

Don't forget that they once had a major presence in Cuba.

Would you like them to return there?
Quote:

Afghanistan had no chance either, but they were successful in getting Russia out of their country.
Quote:

Hook, line, and sinker.
Quote:

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.
Robert L. Peters
I don't support any material assistance to Ukraine. But I sure am not rooting for Russia
Funky Winkerbean
AG
UninformedInternetBlogger said:

This isn't the "W" you think it is

Neither is backing Ukraine.
Teslag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

It's not so much backing Ukraine as it is attacking the Russia. Ukraine is just the right proxy at the right time.
Teslag
AG
Pookers said:

Lesotho said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

"We provoked the longhorns by bringing the SEC to their doorstep. It's unfair to ask them to give up the longhorn network. I'm pulling for The University of Texas.
InB4 I get called a sip" -OP

Would you be cool with Chyna building military bases in Mexico and parking ICBMs south of the border?

Would you be cool with invading Mexico, shelling their civilian neighborhoods, and raping Mexican women if they did?

I woudln't.
MouthBQ98
AG
Are you pulling for multiple atrocities and war crimes being committed upon civilian populations and prisoners of war?

Are you pulling for wars of territorial aggression to resume?

Seems a really stupid position to take to me. I won't pull punches in this criticism. You can be neutral without being spiteful of the position that most of the west has taken. Spite in the form of backing the offending aggressive party in the conflict.
The Fall Guy
AG
I am not for Ukraine or Russia bud Vlad was a commie in the KGB. Screw Russia. What an embarassing post. If you would have said you didn't care about either and wish the US had not sent billions to Ukraine and screw Biden then thos post would not be as embarrassing
Funky Winkerbean
AG
A good neighbor would support our efforts to keep China out. Second, there's only one reason China would set up shop in Mexico and it is not be our neighbor.

An invasion would be necessary, and it would directly benefit us.
davinhalcyon
AG
Pookers said:

Lesotho said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

"We provoked the longhorns by bringing the SEC to their doorstep. It's unfair to ask them to give up the longhorn network. I'm pulling for The University of Texas.

Would you be cool with Chyna building military bases in Mexico and parking ICBMs south of the border?
Nobody's cool with that obviously. I think your question implies some sort of logical connection between not approving of a political rival's military base near our border and invading a peaceful neighbor as a response to it. I don't see the connection.

Ironically, this type of response is going to result in more of the political rival's military bases near the border (see Finland and Sweden). This proves that NATO's growth these past decades has been less about Russia being provoked and more about Russia being the provocateur.

If Russia had been nothing but entirely peaceful these past few decades, NATO would look a lot smaller. Might not even be around at all at this point. Good job Russia.
MouthBQ98
AG
A lot of this reads like someone immersed in actual Russian propaganda. Wow. It really can be that effective when it is crafted to confirm biases that align with isolationism and hostility towards the current political alignments.

The idea of being neutral when advocating isolationism isn't good enough?
Kellso
Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

Why does Premium always send us their worst posters?
They are closet communist. The OP probably wacks off to Putin every morning.
Pookers
AG
Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

I'd argue the USA is far more commie than Russia is. McCarthy was 100% correct. Commies have been in our government since the 1930s and have only increased in numbers since.
AG512
AG
Lesotho said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

"We provoked the longhorns by putting the SEC on their doorstep. It's unfair to ask them to give up the longhorn network. I'm pulling for The University of Texas.

26 people starred this? Lol
zag213004
AG
Teslag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

A good neighbor would support our efforts to keep China out. Second, there's only one reason China would set up shop in Mexico and it is not be our neighbor.

An invasion would be necessary, and it would directly benefit us.

Mexico is a sovereign nation and has the right to align with whoever they wish
Teslag
AG
Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

I'd argue the USA is far more commie than Russia is. McCarthy was 100% correct. Commies have been in our government since the 1930s and have only increased in numbers since.

You'd be wrong. You need to get out more.
FamousAgg
Funky Winkerbean said:

I back the USA. Not Russia
The Collective
AG
Who cares if we provoked them by putting NATO at their doorstep? I don't want them to win a damn thing.
Pookers
AG
Teslag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

You'd be wrong. You need to get out more.
Yeah, forcing your miracle vaccine on everybody was totally not communism.
FJB24
There's no 'good' side to pull for in this **** show.
FamousAgg
Dickdelaware said:

This is probably a good example of the "most correct answer" that we all hated on tests.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Dickdelaware said:

true. But it would be good if our government would stop using the conflict to launder tax dollars to the political class. Perhaps spend on your own constituency instead?
J. Walter Weatherman
Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

You could argue this but it would be a hilariously stupid and hyperbolic argument. Nothing unsurprising or new for you though.
Tarponfly
AG
Hey, Vlad. Thanks for checking in.
Deloss Dodds has an indention that appears similar to the cut a hatchet makes on a tree branch in place of where his man parts should be.
Pookers
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

You could argue this but it would be a hilariously stupid and hyperbolic argument. Nothing unsurprising or new for you though.
Read a book. The commies have been in our government for 90 years at this point. Not stupid or hyperbolic.
nortex97
AG

Funky Winkerbean said:

I back the USA. Not Russia
The USA shouldn't have anything to do with Ukraine, or Russia. Victoria Nuland etc. should 100 percent be in jail. The USA unfortunately played an outsized role in creating, escalating, prolonging, and broadening this horrible war, which has cost not only Ukraine/Russian lives by the hundreds of thousands, but also contributed a tremendous amount of inflation to the global economy in food/energy, leading to the currency/geopolitical crisis we now face collectively.

I'm not pulling for Putin, no (despite what some will lie about here), but I think it's equally naive to simply 'blame' Russia or cite patriotic reasons to support the Biden-Obama-Nuland-swamp position on the Ukraine war.
J. Walter Weatherman
Pookers said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

Read a book. The commies have been in our government for 90 years at this point. Not stupid or hyperbolic.

Yes, it is stupid and hyperbolic. We have our share of morons in the US government but we are nowhere close to as bad as Russia. You're free to have that idiotic opinion if you want (the great part about living in a free and not communist country) but it's factually wrong.
YellowPot_97
AG
Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

What an idiotic take. You should be embarrassed.
GeorgiAg
AG
We provoked Russia by putting a defense only organization meant as a counterbalance to historic repeated Russian military aggression in places where they might want to have violent military aggression.

OP bought a gun to protect his house from robbery. I'm going to rob it and at the defense trial I'm going to blame it on OP for provoking me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.