I'm pulling for Russia

27,020 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
BG Knocc Out
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sterling82 said:

Teslag said:

I'm giving you some perspective. The US is the greatest country on the face of the earth. We have it better than everyone on the face of the earth. In many places in this world they pray for safe drinking water. We literally take ****s in it.

I think he's pointing out that we have a significant part of the populous and leadership that is working hard to destroy everything that made us prosperous. And, whether some believe it or not, moral and ethical character was huge part of freedom through self governance. Our greatness won't continue if we keep heading down the road we're on now.
This. Elites and their millions of useful idiots are deeply devoted to killing off anything and everything that ever made Western Civilization great/special.
nortex97
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Sterling82 said:

Teslag said:

I'm giving you some perspective. The US is the greatest country on the face of the earth. We have it better than everyone on the face of the earth. In many places in this world they pray for safe drinking water. We literally take ****s in it.

I think he's pointing out that we have a significant part of the populous and leadership that is working hard to destroy everything that made us prosperous. And, whether some believe it or not, moral and ethical character was huge part of freedom through self governance. Our greatness won't continue if we keep heading down the road we're on now.
This. Elites and their millions of useful idiots are deeply devoted to killing off anything and everything that ever made Western Civilization great/special.
Having a senile CCP treasonous shill in the White House who has inarguably taken millions from the Russians/Ukrainians is not an inconsequential point, as we traipse along toward whatever it is this war over the Donbas is leading us into.
richardag
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

• wrong, we did not put NATO on their doorstep. Their complete corruption and incompetence resulted in the collapse of the Soviet Union and nations applied for NATO membership. These applications did not violate any agreements with Russia even their President agreed it violated nothing. It is a defensive organization unlike the offensive history for the Soviet Union and China

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.
  • This is true and inevitable.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.
  • At least this is a valid talking point

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.
  • No way you can know this, let alone consider what a win or loss may entail in a negotiated end.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .
  • So the President of Ukraine, a Jew, is a Nazi? I think you may be confused as to the number of card carrying Nazis in Ukraine.

Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
Pookers said:

Teslag said:

Technically all governments are "authoritarian regimes".

The US government is not the good guy on the world stage and hasn't been since WWII. We need to stop with the global empire nonsense.
What global empire nonsense. Please provide links and quotes by any political leaders that in recent history have advocated the United States create a global empire.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
richardag
Lesotho said:

I get the sentiment of wanting less (if not zero) dollars going to foreign defense aid, but if you are actively pulling for Russia, as you say, then there is no rational conversation to be had.
Agreed.
Ag with kids
AG
LarryElder said:

Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am not pulling for either, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country. We are the number one world exporters of filth and degeneracy. And we have killed countless innocents in meaningless wars spanning much of the last century. Our intelligence agencies are weaponized arms of one political party and collude with mega tech corporations and media outlets to influence elections.

F*** the USA in its current form. Trash country with fancy gadgets, nothing more.

Hey, this 4th of July, go fly the Russian flag

Some of y'all are pathetic
Russia flag is red, white and blue. so.... is it really that bad?

Bro….
Is Russia being led by a guy who showers with his daughter, sniffs kids, and has an entire admin filled with people who want to sexually mutilate and gang rape your children?

No?

Okay then, I think maybe some of y'all telling me to gtfo of America are just as sad as lib chickens from Manhattan that tell me to eat **** and die because I don't agree with their policies on electric vehicles and kid diddlin.

No, Russia is led by a guy that targets civilians in residential districts hundreds of miles from the front and facilitates the rape entire Ukrainian towns.

But like sniffing or something.

UKE never bombed civilians in the Donbas circa 2014 ?
Well, they did attempt to repel Russia separatists that were backed by Moscow who were trying to take over Donbas...
Teslag
AG
And those who did were voted out in favor of Zelensky
LarryElder
Ag with kids said:

LarryElder said:

Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am not pulling for either, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country. We are the number one world exporters of filth and degeneracy. And we have killed countless innocents in meaningless wars spanning much of the last century. Our intelligence agencies are weaponized arms of one political party and collude with mega tech corporations and media outlets to influence elections.

F*** the USA in its current form. Trash country with fancy gadgets, nothing more.

Bro….
Is Russia being led by a guy who showers with his daughter, sniffs kids, and has an entire admin filled with people who want to sexually mutilate and gang rape your children?

No?

Okay then, I think maybe some of y'all telling me to gtfo of America are just as sad as lib chickens from Manhattan that tell me to eat **** and die because I don't agree with their policies on electric vehicles and kid diddlin.

No, Russia is led by a guy that targets civilians in residential districts hundreds of miles from the front and facilitates the rape entire Ukrainian towns.

Well, they did attempt to repel Russia separatists that were backed by Moscow who were trying to take over Donbas...
so they did or didn't bomb civilians? yes or no
fka ftc
LarryElder said:

Ag with kids said:

LarryElder said:

Ukraines are higher than Jews on the list of God's chosen people evidently. Even if they did bomb civilians, they were holy and just in doing so. /s/ Ukrai-Zees
Teslag
AG
LarryElder said:

Ag with kids said:

LarryElder said:

Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….

No?

Yes, the former government of Ukraine bombed civilians. The current government has not.
Ag with kids
AG
Teslag said:

Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

I want to instead rid the country I love of the people and the ideas that I hate - and hate because they are at odds with freedom and the other ideals / principles this Country was founded upon.

But if that doesn't work, then I am open to eventual relocation.

I understand some of the frustration expressed by other posters regarding our current state of affairs. Hopefully better leaders emerge and either lead this Country back from the brink or forcefully TAKE it back from the brink.

I am perfectly fine with any and all means necessary to restore the United States of America back to what it once was.
What are these "any and all means necessary" that you would employ to achieve this goal?
Ag with kids
AG
LarryElder said:

Ag with kids said:

LarryElder said:

Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….

No?

I don't know. I know they were fighting to get the Russians out after they invaded.

Do you have a link to show how they were bombing civilians?
MarathonAg12
Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

I want to instead rid the country I love of the people and the ideas that I hate - and hate because they are at odds with freedom and the other ideals / principles this Country was founded upon.

I understand some of the frustration expressed by other posters regarding our current state of affairs. Hopefully better leaders emerge and either lead this Country back from the brink or forcefully TAKE it back from the brink.

I am perfectly fine with any and all means necessary to restore the United States of America back to what it once was.
What are these "any and all means necessary" that you would employ to achieve this goal?
Storming the Capitol and removing any liberal in power.
Ag with kids
AG
Teslag said:

LarryElder said:

Ag with kids said:

LarryElder said:

Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….

No?

Yes, the former government of Ukraine bombed civilians. The current government has not.
Oh. It was THAT *******? The one the Ukrainians kicked out of office? Ah. Ok.
fka ftc
Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Fed spreadsheet updated, though I would hope a fed has basic understanding of the concepts below. Maybe not.

Thought I had posted before, but I support the concepts outlined in the July 4, 1776 Declaration of Independence, which centers on forming a new government for those who want to separate. Did you attend schools in the United States or were you otherwise uninformed about how the United States came to be?

You have an Ag Tag, but I was friends with a lot of international students who were not always aware of our history as a country.
Quote:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."
fka ftc
MarathonAg12 said:

Ag with kids said:

Storming the Capitol and removing any liberal in power.
BHy definition, a true "liberal" would not want to be in power nor be subject to a powerful government.

If you mean Democrats and the like that want to sexually mutilate and abuse my child, then yes I would like to see them removed from power.

Not sure what "Storming the Capitol" refers to. You thinking when the burned the White House in 1812 or whenever?
Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Fed spreadsheet updated, though I would hope a fed has basic understanding of the concepts below. Maybe not.

Thought I had posted before, but I support the concepts outlined in the July 4, 1776 Declaration of Independence, which centers on forming a new government for those who want to separate. Did you attend schools in the United States or were you otherwise uninformed about how the United States came to be?

You have an Ag Tag, but I was friends with a lot of international students who were not always aware of our history as a country.
Quote:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

I did spend the first 10 years of my life outside the US...

Did learn a little about the US and the government though...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.