I'm pulling for Russia

27,018 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am not pulling for either, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country. We are the number one world exporters of filth and degeneracy. And we have killed countless innocents in meaningless wars spanning much of the last century. Our intelligence agencies are weaponized arms of one political party and collude with mega tech corporations and media outlets to influence elections.

F*** the USA in its current form. Trash country with fancy gadgets, nothing more.

Hey, this 4th of July, go fly the Russian flag

Some of y'all are pathetic

F*** this baby genocide committing corrupt country. I'm a Texan. We are no better than any other country.

Looks like there's many in this country who are too poor to leave the country that has given them so much.

Oh well, at least we know they won't be listening to God Less the USA on the 4th, or for the rest of their lives. I'm sure they also have no American flags they fly either, which is good. The flag deserves better.

I will participate in the festivities only for my child's enjoyment and to have a good time with the family. But I do not in any way support this wayward corrupt godless nation. We are a genocide committing, election rigging, banana republic. Oh, and we are degenerate and perverted AF and hellbent on spreading that to the rest of the world.

I won't leave because my entire family is here and they mean more than anything. And I still have a small shred of hope we will one day take this nation back somehow.

I understand where you're coming from, and can respect that you're not fully committed to truly being anti American. Otherwise you'd pick up your family, no matter what they said, and more to a country more suited to you.

Speaking of which; currently, what country do you see as ideal for those like minded to you?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Robert L. Peters
GAC06 said:

He was just kidding, guys

Prigozhin, is that you?
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
BG Knocc Out
No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am not pulling for either, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country. We are the number one world exporters of filth and degeneracy. And we have killed countless innocents in meaningless wars spanning much of the last century. Our intelligence agencies are weaponized arms of one political party and collude with mega tech corporations and media outlets to influence elections.

F*** the USA in its current form. Trash country with fancy gadgets, nothing more.

F*** this baby genocide committing corrupt country. I'm a Texan. We are no better than any other country.

Looks like there's many in this country who are too poor to leave the country that has given them so much.

Oh well, at least we know they won't be listening to God Less the USA on the 4th, or for the rest of their lives. I'm sure they also have no American flags they fly either, which is good. The flag deserves better.

I will participate in the festivities only for my child's enjoyment and to have a good time with the family. But I do not in any way support this wayward corrupt godless nation. We are a genocide committing, election rigging, banana republic. Oh, and we are degenerate and perverted AF and hellbent on spreading that to the rest of the world.

I won't leave because my entire family is here and they mean more than anything. And I still have a small shred of hope we will one day take this nation back somehow.

I understand where you're coming from, and can respect that you're not fully committed to truly being anti American. Otherwise you'd pick up your family, no matter what they said, and more to a country more suited to you.

Speaking of which; currently, what country do you see as ideal for those like minded to you?

At this point, I would rather just live a very simple basic outdoorsy life among people who embrace a more traditional culture and way of life. Maybe NW Costa Rica.

But then again, that would require me, wife and child leaving our families, who are all close by.
Teslag
AG
You need to get out more and see what real oppression and tyranny is. Because it sure as hell doesn't exist in the US.
BassCowboy33
BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Lastly, what has this country "given me"? It only seems to take. I just get taxed and taxed and taxed endlessly at every turn and me and my family reap virtually zero benefit from that.

"One day take this nation back."

I mean, you realize that we spent a century enslaving people based on their skin color and basically eradicated an entire race of people through lies and deceit? I believe the U.S. is the greatest country in the world, but we've never been saints. Few nations that prosper are.
fka ftc
Teslag said:

You need to get out more and see what real oppression and tyranny is. Because it sure as hell doesn't exist in the US.
Tell us your experiences. Go on.
fka ftc
BassCowboy33 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am

I mean, you realize that we spent a century enslaving people based on their skin color and basically eradicated an entire race of people through lies and deceit? I believe the U.S. is the greatest country in the world, but we've never been saints. Few nations that prosper are.
Wait, I thought the slavery was for like 400 years.

White and brown people were slaves to, both in the US, but also in other parts of the world. We also had free black people in the US, some of whom also owned slaves.

And if the eradication refers to the indigenous folks, well they learned a hard lesson on innovation. Maybe if they had spent more time developing gunpowder and firearms instead of raping / pillaging neighboring tribes then they would have fought a harder battle.

The US was a shining beacon on the hill and there is no reason we cannot return to that without apologizing or crying about **** that happened before any of us was born.
MarathonAg12
BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

At this point, I would rather just live a very simple basic outdoorsy life among people who embrace a more traditional culture and way of life. Maybe NW Costa Rica.

But then again, that would require me, wife and child leaving our families, who are all close by.

You won the lottery in life being born an American.

I've been to countries all over the world with the Army. If you think you are being oppressed, then it's only in your mind. You have lost your mind if you think otherwise.
No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

BassCowboy33 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am

Wait, I thought the slavery was for like 400 years.

White and brown people were slaves to, both in the US, but also in other parts of the world. We also had free black people in the US, some of whom also owned slaves.

And if the eradication refers to the indigenous folks, well they learned a hard lesson on innovation. Maybe if they had spent more time developing gunpowder and firearms instead of raping / pillaging neighboring tribes then they would have fought a harder battle.

The US was a shining beacon on the hill and there is no reason we cannot return to that without apologizing or crying about **** that happened before any of us was born.

How do we take it "back" without undoing all the social progress that's been made since the 50s? From women getting out of the kitchen and having careers, get divorced and have access to birth control, to anything racial and LGBTQXYZ related, there's a lot of people who, when they think about those times, see very few positives for themselves.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
GMaster0
MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Russia flag is red, white and blue. so.... is it really that bad?

Bro….

North Korea and Cuba have nice red white and blue flags as well. Just sayin.
Teslag
AG
fka ftc said:

Teslag said:

Multiple deployments to ****holes around the world, both for military campaign and humanitarian relief. We have it easy.
BG Knocc Out
MarathonAg12 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I've been to countries all over the world with the Army. If you think you are being oppressed, then it's only in your mind. You have lost your mind if you think otherwise.

Where did I say I was oppressed? Although, it did feel pretty oppressive not too long ago when my government was trying to get me fired and harm my family for choosing to make my own medical decisions while I was juggling a newborn and a wife who wasn't working.

I am simply saying this is a godless, corrupt, degenerate, POS trash nation who has no business pointing any fingers at anyone else for being corrupt or violent or deviant. Our federal agencies literally conspired/colluded with big tech and other media to rig/influence an election. We are the world's largest exporters of degenerate filth. Our modern medical doctors say chemically castrating minors and removing their breasts is "compassionate health care".

We are trash...f*** this country. We may have fancy things and comfortable conditions that facilitate laziness...but WE. ARE. TRASH.
Teslag
AG
Again, you need to get out more.
TheEternalPessimist
I am pulling for Putin on waging war against homosexuality, lgbtq crap in his country.

I do not support him waging a complete invasion of Ukraine. However, I do think that for the good of the Russian minority in Ukraine, Crimea and the Donbas should be a part of Russia. This will be the outcome that will happen and the sooner Zelensky accepts this and makes peace, the less people will suffer on both sides.

Putin should have limited his military operations to those areas and never attacked Kiev and the other areas of Ukraine. Zelensky should have long ago realized that the Donbas and Crimea are NOT going back to Kiev and that the people there do not want to be ruled by the Kiev regime.
fka ftc
Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

Teslag said:

Multiple deployments to ****holes around the world, both for military campaign and humanitarian relief. We have it easy.
Don't disagree we have it easy but there are many, many places where one can also have it just as easy, if not easier.

One could argue that an upper middle class American and certainly a wealthy American can live like a king in certain countries. And still remain perfectly safe and free.
BG Knocc Out
Teslag said:

I can almost guarantee I am more "cultured" than you. We are trash and I hate everything this country, in it's modern form, stands for. I don't care about other countries.
BG Knocc Out
Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

Teslag said:

It's not about "having it easy". We have the fattest most stupid and entitled poor people on the planet. People in general are becoming dumber and dumber here. We are a bunch of gluttonous hedonists. Congrats.

I would much rather have 1980's living conditions/technology with an upright, strong culture and a somewhat trustworthy government that works for the people.
Teslag
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Teslag said:

I can almost guarantee I am more "cultured" than you. We are trash and I hate everything this country, in it's modern form, stands for. I don't care about other countries.

Just because you spent a week at a mexican all-inclusive doesn't make you cultural.
TheEternalPessimist
BG Knocc Out said:

MarathonAg12 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Where did I say I was oppressed? Although, it did feel pretty oppressive not too long ago when my government was trying to get me fired and harm my family for choosing to make my own medical decisions while I was juggling a newborn and a wife who wasn't working.

I am simply saying this is a godless, corrupt, degenerate, POS trash nation who has no business pointing any fingers at anyone else for being corrupt or violent or deviant. Our federal agencies literally conspired/colluded with big tech and other media to rig/influence an election. We are the world's largest exporters of degenerate filth. Our modern medical doctors say chemically castrating minors and removing their breasts is "compassionate health care".

We are trash...f*** this country. We may have fancy things and comfortable conditions that facilitate laziness...but WE. ARE. TRASH.
I dont support saying 'F this country' -- rather, I am praying that God save our country and turn the people and eventually the government into a God honoring Republic once again.

However - much of your anger and sentiment is indeed justified. Without repentance and without restoring legitimacy to cultural institutions and government, this nation is doomed. The bread and circuses can only go on so long before the the Vandals inside the gates and the Vandals outside the gates have the advantage and crush us........
BG Knocc Out
Teslag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Teslag said:

Just because you spent a week at a mexican all-inclusive doesn't make you cultural.
Oh ok, you're just here for lazy one line zingers. Got it.
Teslag
AG
I'm giving you some perspective. The US is the greatest country on the face of the earth. We have it better than everyone on the face of the earth. In many places in this world they pray for safe drinking water. We literally take ****s in it.
TheEternalPessimist
Teslag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Teslag said:

Everyone is cultural. Everyone exists in a culture. And why does it have to be Mexican anyways?
TheEternalPessimist
Teslag said:

I'm giving you some perspective. The US is the greatest country on the face of the earth. We have it better than everyone on the face of the earth. In many places in this world they pray for safe drinking water. We literally take ****s in it.
And the Democrats and Far Left want us to be like those third world nations with their layers of regulation and their war on energy. People think it can't happen here....... heh. The arrogance that America is immune from third world conditions being a possibility here is quite amusing.
Jsimonds58
AG
I mean you are more than welcome to leave the country if you find it so personally abhorrent.

I've never really understood the view of "I ****ing hate this ****hole!" but then refuse to make any changes to rid yourself of the place you claim to hate.

Thought it was laughably stupid during Trump's presidency when Libs would say it, and think it's just as
****ing laughable now.

Teslag
AG
It's true. Once all the kids are groomed, Biden will lead an army of drag queens to dismantle our water treatment plants.
fka ftc
I want to instead rid the country I love of the people and the ideas that I hate - and hate because they are at odds with freedom and the other ideals / principles this Country was founded upon.

But if that doesn't work, then I am open to eventual relocation.

I understand some of the frustration expressed by other posters regarding our current state of affairs. Hopefully better leaders emerge and either lead this Country back from the brink or forcefully TAKE it back from the brink.

I am perfectly fine with any and all means necessary to restore the United States of America back to what it once was.
No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

I want to instead rid the country I love of the people and the ideas that I hate - and hate because they are at odds with freedom and the other ideals / principles this Country was founded upon.

I understand some of the frustration expressed by other posters regarding our current state of affairs. Hopefully better leaders emerge and either lead this Country back from the brink or forcefully TAKE it back from the brink.

I am perfectly fine with any and all means necessary to restore the United States of America back to what it once was.

What does taking America "back" look like for anyone not straight, white, and male?
BG Knocc Out
Jsimonds58 said:

I mean you are more than welcome to leave the country if you find it so personally abhorrent.

I've never really understood the view of "I ****ing hate this ****hole!" but then refuse to make any changes to rid yourself of the place you claim to hate.

Thought it was laughably stupid during Trump's presidency when Libs would say it, and think it's just as
****ing laughable now.

Pretty much my entire family and all of my friends are within a 65 mile radius.

I am not saying it is an unlivable sh**hole. It is very easy to live here, for now at least.

We are just an evil and corrupt nation. I totally can see how some others view us as the "Great Satan". I can't really argue.
BG Knocc Out
No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

What does taking America "back" look like for anyone now straight, white, and male?
Restoring sanity in general. Holding our institutions accountable. Overhauling them to stamp out the endless corruption. Removing all of this LGBTQ and CRT crap from grade schools.

Letting our "public servants" know they are not our rulers, they work for US.
American Hardwood
AG
We may not be fully oppressed yet, but the trendline is disturbing......
No Spin Ag
BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

What does taking America "back" look like for anyone now straight, white, and male?
Restoring sanity in general. Holding our institutions accountable. Overhauling them to stamp out the endless corruption. Removing all of this LGBTQ and CRT crap from grade schools.

So then, aside from the school stuff with the LGBTQXYZ, nothing would change for them or anyone else I mentioned?
BG Knocc Out
No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

So then, aside from the school stuff with the LGBTQXYZ, nothing would change for them or anyone else I mentioned?
I don't think this country can be "taken back". Our "public servants" have too much power and will never relinquish it. We will likely always remain corrupt to the core. so yeah, I don't think anything will ever change.

I am hoping getting a guy like Desantis in there can somehow influence a significant % of GOP politicians to get on board with his vision. But it's hard to be an optimist when it comes to such things these days.

I don't know where you are going with the "straight white male" stuff. This isn't the 1960's.
No Spin Ag
BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

I don't think this country can be "taken back". Our "public servants" have too much power and will never relinquish it. We will likely always remain corrupt to the core. so yeah, I don't think anything will ever change.

I am hoping getting a guy like Desantis in there can somehow influence a significant % of GOP politicians to get on board with his vision. But it's hard to be an optimist when it comes to such things these days.

I don't know where you are going with the "straight white male" stuff. This isn't the 1960's.

True, but depending on who I've spoken to, "taking back" can run a very large spectrum.

It does seem that we're on the same page for a lot of what we'd like to see. Not everything, obviously, but a fair amount.

I agree that it's hard to ever imagine any politician being worth their salt, but, if anyone of them can it would be Desantis. He just gets how to get things done.
Sterling82
Teslag said:

I think he's pointing out that we have a significant part of the populous and leadership that is working hard to destroy everything that made us prosperous. And, whether some believe it or not, moral and ethical character was huge part of freedom through self governance. Our greatness won't continue if we keep heading down the road we're on now.
fka ftc
No Spin Ag said:

What does taking America "back" look like for anyone not straight, white, and male?
Sure, seems like a legit question.

I know what you are trying to get at. But let me clear in what I mean so that you do not misconstrue me for a Democrat who wants to enslave people, prevent women for voting, and who want multiple classes of citizenry.

Some of these concepts and the document they come from may be familiar to some. Maybe read and try and understand it, and notice that it provides for what to do when we find ourselves in a situation we are currently facing in this Country.
Quote:

In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Preamble
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.