I'm pulling for Russia

27,010 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well it took four pages but finally someone brought up those dang bio labs
Pookers
AG
Daddy said:

Not for either but I understand what Russian doing for their own national health.

We have bio labs in Ukraine, gain of function ones too.

And as far as invading, if our politicians werebt veing paid and the cia not involved in the drugg trafficking and financing if their operations
We should invade Mexico
They are on our border. Their cartels have declared war on we the people
Their good citizens are persecuted and living in fear.

We should invade and destroy every cartel

And kill everyone involved including some of our former special forces who are their mercenaries.

The US government almost certainly funds and trains these cartels.
No Spin Ag
Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

Why does Premium always send us their worst posters?
They are closet communist. The OP probably wacks off to Putin every morning.
I'd argue the USA is far more commie than Russia is. McCarthy was 100% correct. Commies have been in our government since the 1930s and have only increased in numbers since.

And that justifies every murder of innocent Ukrainian citizen by Putin, how?
Did I say it did? Don't think I've defended Putin in this thread, simply pointing out we don't have the money to get involved in yet another foreign war. We've galvanized BRICS against us to our own financial ruin. Hope its worth it.

So you think Putin is in the wrong for invading Ukraine?

As for money, we always have money when it suits whatever side is on charges needs. That happens in every administration, and yet we're still here having money for whatever is needed. Does that make it right, no, but lets not pretend each side doesn't complain about money when they're not in power, then have no problem spending when they're in power again.
I'm of the opinion that neither side in this conflict is innocent and that its not our problem to get involved in.

Do you think we should stop supporting Israel and let the Muslims have their way with them while at sit back and watch?
We are 30T in debt and our border is wide open to the south and I'm supposed to care about people on the other side of the globe? I'm fine with having a good relationship with Israel but we can't afford to send them (or anyone else for that matter) taxpayer money at this point.

We've been in debt for decades. The border has been an issue for generations upon generations. We've survived and are still doing fine and will continue to do so.

As for Israel: if they get attacked we do nothing, save maybe sell them stuff? And if they get run over, oh well?
Shaquile.Oatmeal
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

In before being called a Putin lover by our resident Ukraine/Zelensky bootlicker crowd.
This is pure insanity.
Pookers
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

There is no good side in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, but being a Russia fanboy is disgusting.

I'd argue the USA is far more commie than Russia is. McCarthy was 100% correct. Commies have been in our government since the 1930s and have only increased in numbers since.

Did I say it did? Don't think I've defended Putin in this thread, simply pointing out we don't have the money to get involved in yet another foreign war. We've galvanized BRICS against us to our own financial ruin. Hope its worth it.

As for money, we always have money when it suits whatever side is on charges needs. That happens in every administration, and yet we're still here having money for whatever is needed. Does that make it right, no, but lets not pretend each side doesn't complain about money when they're not in power, then have no problem spending when they're in power again.
I'm of the opinion that neither side in this conflict is innocent and that its not our problem to get involved in.

Do you think we should stop supporting Israel and let the Muslims have their way with them while at sit back and watch?
We are 30T in debt and our border is wide open to the south and I'm supposed to care about people on the other side of the globe? I'm fine with having a good relationship with Israel but we can't afford to send them (or anyone else for that matter) taxpayer money at this point.

We've been in debt for decades. The border has been an issue for generations upon generations. We've survived and are still doing fine and will continue to do so.

As for Israel: if they get attacked we do nothing, save maybe sell them stuff? And if they get run over, oh well?
Guess we should just bend over and continue taking it then? No reason to try something new? And we aren't doing "fine". The US dollar is about to get tossed on the global stage and we won't be able to print our way out of trouble.

We can assist defending Israel without floating them taxpayer money.
Teslag
AG
Pookers said:

Teslag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

You'd be wrong. You need to get out more.
Yeah, forcing your miracle vaccine on everybody was totally not communism.

Russia had more government backed vaccine mandates than we did.
Teslag
AG
Daddy said:

Not for either but I understand what Russian doing for their own national health.

We have bio labs in Ukraine, gain of function ones too.

And as far as invading, if our politicians werebt veing paid and the cia not involved in the drugg trafficking and financing if their operations
We should invade Mexico
They are on our border. Their cartels have declared war on we the people
Their good citizens are persecuted and living in fear.

We should invade and destroy every cartel

And kill everyone involved including some of our former special forces who are their mercenaries.

Wow someone still believes the bio lab lie.
Charpie
AG
Of course he does.

This thread belongs on that twitter account, "Message Board Geniuses."

Freaking pathetic
BluHorseShu
AG
Teslag said:

Yikes
Super Yikes
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Quote:

And that's why we can't have nice things..

If it's not a "problem " now, we shouldn't worry about it. We are doing "fine"?
No Spin Ag
Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

Guess we should just bend over and continue taking it then? No reason to try something new? And we aren't doing "fine". The US dollar is about to get tossed on the global stage and we won't be able to print our way out of trouble.

The money never seems to be an issue for the side complaining about it when they're in charge. That's my point. Now, if you were mad at every conservative who added to our debt, then I can respect where you're coming from. I know that can't be said about all who don't like us providing support to Ukraine. For them it seems to all be about Trump being impeached and "10% to the big guy" and not much. Well, their love for Putin, which has been around since he hit the world stage decades ago.

So for Israel; so long as money isn't involved, but say military aid/equipment is provided, then that's okay. If that's correct, then I do get that.
doubledog
TheEternalPessimist said:

doubledog said:

Quote:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

Is it our fault that the Warsaw Pact failed? I guess it is.
So it would be perfectly acceptable for China to put a major naval base in Vancouver, nuclear weapons in Winnepeg and Mexico City, and a major airbase in Havana.

I would not support this, and neither would you.

So why, during peace time, was it acceptable for us to continue to encroach on Russia? Also, why, when Yeltsin and Russia hinted they were interested in being NATO members did both the Clinton and Bush administrations tell them "NO" ? They wanted a boogieman to justify NATO's continued existence. That's why.
Are you a Russian bot?
PlaneCrashGuy
FriscoKid
AG
Russia has been behaving like a terrorist state in this conflict. I don't know how OP could support them.
fka ftc
Teslag said:

Wow someone still believes the bio lab lie.
I don't know anything about labs but the propagation of Chernobyl dogs scares the bejesus out of me.

You have all been warned!
Pookers
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Pookers said:

Kellso said:

Rapier108 said:

The money never seems to be an issue for the side complaining about it when they're in charge. That's my point. Now, if you were mad at every conservative who added to our debt, then I can respect where you're coming from. I know that can't be said about all who don't like us providing support to Ukraine. For them it seems to all be about Trump being impeached and "10% to the big guy" and not much. Well, their love for Putin, which has been around since he hit the world stage decades ago.

So for Israel; so long as money isn't involved, but say military aid/equipment is provided, then that's okay. If that's correct, then I do get that.
Aid would only be provided in situations where Israel is actively being attacked or something. No more monthly installment plans.
cbr
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

This is true. No doubt about it. But even though it was largely done by ignoramuses and crooks in the US government for their own reasons, the bottom line is that it actually happened to be at least arguably in US interests.

2. Our corrupt politicians in congress and the Biden's use Ukraine as a money laundering factory stealing our tax dollars.

No doubt.

3. I'm tired of seeing tens of billions of our taxpayer dollars go to Ukraine only for the money to be skimmed by their corrupt bureaucrats and the weapons we purchase sold on the black market. Imagine what $100B could do for our infrastructure and military. How many state of the art roads, schools, and battleships could that build? An aircraft carrier costs $13B for reference.

corruption - maybe. i actually suspect zelinsky and crew are actually using the money for military spending this time. could be wrong. however, the return on investment for this spending for US strategic interests might be the highest in history so far.

4. Ukraine has no shot to win. Better for Russia to end it and end the human suffering going on.

LOL, while russia should still be able to win if they stick it out, it is not decided. further, given the history, what on earth makes you think being subjugated by russia at this point ends suffering? Right now the best money is to ensure that russia is spent on the ukraine battlefield for the forseeable future. That's why even complete, crooked, utter imbecile freaks running the US and western europe are even acting in their countries' interest this time an din lock step for the first time since ww2. This is the reason funding Ukraine to win is the best option.

5. There are actual Nazis in Ukrainian military. Didn't those guys lead to 60M deaths in WW2? Why are we giving them guns and money. No thanks .

LOL, what the **** ever. This shows how uninformed you are about everything. First, that is largely propaganda. Second, the fact that you do not realize that even nazi's are better than russian communists or even modern russia, is very telling.

Tex117
AG
How much is Russia paying you comrade?
fka ftc
Pookers said:

No Spin Ag said:

Aid would only be provided in situations where Israel is actively being attacked or something. No more monthly installment plans.
Israel needs to purchase that military aid and equipment.

For that matter, Ukraine should to.

And we should ask Iraq and Kuwait for free oil until we are paid back.

Free lithium from Afghanistan until we are paid back.

You think Chairman Xi gives stuff without an IOU attached?
c-jags
I don't actually disagree with the 4 points posted in the OP mostly.

Completely disagree with the thread title though. I want Ukraine to win the war. Neither are the good guys here, but one is an invader.

ETA:

just to clarify:

Putin = bad
Russia = Wrong
War /= Justified
War /= Unprovoked
TxTarpon

Quote:

Did you not learn the Reagan doctrine?
Please turn in your aTm diploma.
Quote:

Yeah, because our tax dollars "invested" in Iraq and Afghanistan were spent so wisely without corruption for 20+ years.
Quote:

And yet you voted for Bush in 2004 to ensure our path for two trillion spent in both Iraq and Afghanistan would happen. Both of those countries are islamic based while most Ukrainians believe in Jesus and are either Orthodox or Catholic.
Quote:

You miss this?

Quote:

Putin was KGB, his cronies were soviets, his army is losing communist Soviet era assets and they don't have the economy to make new, better ones. We are showing the world Russia is a 2nd world country with a 2nd to 3rd the third world military. This is all being done without American soldiers dying. Our defense contractors are getting first hand looks at how our assets square up against the competition. They can make improvements while Russian is buying assets from Iran and China, both known for high quality (cough cough) products.

You should book a flight to Russia and stay.
You can enjoy vodka, cabbage and caviar with a supermodel who can filet you in your sleep of you call her Svetlana when her name is anything other than that. Enjoy comrade.
MerkinAg11
TxTarpon said:

Quote:

Did you not learn the Reagan doctrine?
Please turn in your aTm diploma.
Quote:

Yeah, because our tax dollars "invested" in Iraq and Afghanistan were spent so wisely without corruption for 20+ years.
Quote:

And yet you voted for Bush in 2004 to ensure our path for two trillion spent in both Iraq and Afghanistan would happen. Both of those countries are islamic based while most Ukrainians believe in Jesus and are either Orthodox or Catholic.
Quote:

You miss this?
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.53644e94aa12e87af145fbbd049054cf?rik=NBggog1LKw%2bgCg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.cnn.com%2fcnnnext%2fdam%2fassets%2f140304153759-31-cold-war-history-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg&ehk=%2fL4wytUmZqYXf4iiYJdHy%2fWpiY9VrgQh9Jor09L9%2fgg%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
Quote:

Putin was KGB, his cronies were soviets, his army is losing communist Soviet era assets and they don't have the economy to make new, better ones. We are showing the world Russia is a 2nd world country with a 2nd to 3rd the third world military. This is all being done without American soldiers dying. Our defense contractors are getting first hand looks at how our assets square up against the competition. They can make improvements while Russian is buying assets from Iran and China, both known for high quality (cough cough) products.

You should book a flight to Russia and stay.
You can enjoy vodka, cabbage and caviar with a supermodel who can filet you in your sleep of you call her Svetlana when her name is anything other than that. Enjoy comrade.
wha are you doing to support UKE beside ranting on message board?

UKE is a corrupt non democratic hell hole lead by a president who has dressed is drag. spare me
dead
AG
NATO has bordered the USSR/Russia since 1949
Teslag
AG
Quote:

UKE is a corrupt non democratic hell hole lead by a president who has dressed is drag. spare me

And none of that justifies an invasion.
nortex97
AG
If more people would at least study the past 10 years of what has happened in Ukraine, if not the past 30, with respect to US involvement (Biden/Obama/Nuland etc), I think we'd do less yelling at each other on a message board.

Sadly, it's basically the same 'team' that was all in on masking/lockdowns now pushing Zelensky/Ukraine vs. Russia. They are not prone to change their minds/do independent research or accept any dissenting opinions/analyses, imho.
nortex97
AG
GAC06
AG
Why would Zelenskyy do that when you already told us this whole war is a conspiracy between us, Ukraine, Russia, and China?

Why wouldn't Biden or Xi do it?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Quote:

Thats like, your opinion man.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
Teslag
AG
GAC06 said:

Why would Zelenskyy do that when you already told us this whole war is a conspiracy between us, Ukraine, Russia, and China?

But he's open minded. Just ask him. It's only happenstance that his points mirror Russia's propaganda machine.
nortex97
AG
GAC06 said:

Why should we fear Russia invading Central Europe if they can't even make it to Kiev and are desperate/pathetic in their leadership in the field/out of decent weapons?

Biden can't recall ever going to Ireland, 2 weeks ago, let alone threaten anyone himself. Zelensky is a pawn, imho, yes, taking orders essentially from the globalists/driven by the CCP. I don't think Xi was unhappy with the dismissal of Tuck Carlston.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

Why should we fear Russia invading Central Europe if they can't even make it to Kiev and are desperate/pathetic in their leadership in the field/out of decent weapons?

I wonder why they couldn't make it to Kiev. Surely was'nt because of American assistance...
Central Committee
AG
Teslag said:

Quote:

The vast majority of Ukrainians obviously do not want their country to be controlled by Russia. The willingness of so many to die for their freedom is elegant proof of that.

While I do have some concerns about our support for Ukraine, it is consistent with long time U.S. policy to support the freedom of peoples around the world.

Also, I fully believe that if Russia rolls over Ukraine, then we will risk a direct NATO involvement when Russia tries to retake the Baltics and threatens Poland and the rest of eastern Europe. Putin thinks he is the next Czar, and wants to reestablish the old Russian empire. Anyone who thinks Ukraine is a one-off, and Putin is done lacks an understanding of history and Putin's motives.
torrid
AG
Which I had seen this thread before the staph edit.
CondensedFogAggie
nortex97 said:

That 'source' show no facts whatsoever that Zelensky threatened Murdock.

But then again you're pretty much the head cheerleader for the child raping, POW castrating Russian invaders, so not surprised.

Boggles the mind how misguided one must be to believe everything on twitter and cheer on torturers and murderers.
torrid
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

nortex97 said:

That 'source' show no facts whatsoever that Zelensky threatened Murdock.

But then again you're pretty much the head cheerleader for the child raping, POW castrating Russian invaders, so no surprised.

Boggles the mind how misguided one must be to believe everything on twitter and cheer on torturers and murderers.
Please, we all know Zelensky was only doing what Soros told him to do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.