I'm pulling for Russia

27,031 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bio labs, y'all
LarryElder
Lol what's next if you don't support the grifting actor and UKE re-education camps ?
Old Army Ghost
only tens of millions were killed under that commie russian flag you love

Old Army has gone to hell.
MarathonAg12
fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am not pulling for either, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country. We are the number one world exporters of filth and degeneracy. And we have killed countless innocents in meaningless wars spanning much of the last century. Our intelligence agencies are weaponized arms of one political party and collude with mega tech corporations and media outlets to influence elections.

F*** the USA in its current form. Trash country with fancy gadgets, nothing more.

Hey, this 4th of July, go fly the Russian flag

Some of y'all are pathetic
Russia flag is red, white and blue. so.... is it really that bad?

Bro….
Teslag
AG
Quote:

, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country.

1. You need to travel more, especially to the Middle East.

2. I remember when this board railed on liberals for trashing our nation
Teslag
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

I am not pulling for either, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country. We are the number one world exporters of filth and degeneracy. And we have killed countless innocents in meaningless wars spanning much of the last century. Our intelligence agencies are weaponized arms of one political party and collude with mega tech corporations and media outlets to influence elections.

F*** the USA in its current form. Trash country with fancy gadgets, nothing more.

Bro….

It's okay. They just have an issue with tax dollars going to Ukraine.
fka ftc
MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….
Is Russia being led by a guy who showers with his daughter, sniffs kids, and has an entire admin filled with people who want to sexually mutilate and gang rape your children?

No?

Okay then, I think maybe some of y'all telling me to gtfo of America are just as sad as lib chickens from Manhattan that tell me to eat **** and die because I don't agree with their policies on electric vehicles and kid diddlin.
deadelephant98
AG
Nothing snarky. This is simply a bad take. I'm sure you're a good Ag. But this is bad take.

Ukraine is and has been incredibly corrupt (but at least our Biden's made a bunch of money!), but you don't cheer for what Russia is. It's literally the worst and what Dems are leading us to. You don't support that because you're frustrated.
Pro Sandy
AG
Jsimonds58
AG
"Everyone that disagrees with me is a child molesting lizard person". The paragon of virtue here to save the day my friends, or also possibly someone who has allowed the last 3 years to absolutely melt their Brain to mush.

Who's to say really
MarathonAg12
fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….
Is Russia being led by a guy who showers with his daughter, sniffs kids, and has an entire admin filled with people who want to sexually mutilate and gang rape your children?

No?

Okay then, I think maybe some of y'all telling me to gtfo of America are just as sad as lib chickens from Manhattan that tell me to eat **** and die because I don't agree with their policies on electric vehicles and kid diddlin.

Politicians come and go. Biden is the third president I have served under. I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. I don't have control over who is President, that's up to the Citizens of the United States.

If you want to move to Russia and blindly follow Putin, a former KGB agent for the Soviet Union, then go ahead. The Soviet Union was responsible for killing millions of their own people.
Teslag
AG
fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….

No?

No, Russia is led by a guy that targets civilians in residential districts hundreds of miles from the front and facilitates the rape entire Ukrainian towns.

But like sniffing or something.
No Spin Ag
BG Knocc Out said:

Why do I get the feeling I've seen this type of tweet from a russian bots on Twitter over the past few years?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
LarryElder
Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….

No?

No, Russia is led by a guy that targets civilians in residential districts hundreds of miles from the front and facilitates the rape entire Ukrainian towns.

UKE never bombed civilians in the Donbas circa 2014 ?
Robert L. Peters
I haven't been following much. Is the war over? Did Wagner take Moscow?

So much excitement yesterday: what's going on?
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
LarryElder
No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Why do I get the feeling I've seen this type of tweet from a russian bots on Twitter over the past few years?

And there it is you are a Russian bot without fail
Teslag
AG
Basically the gist of this thread is a bunch of people telling us not to call them Russia supporters while also emphatically telling us they are pulling for Russia.
LarryElder
The Green Dragon said:

I haven't been following much. Is the war over? Did Wagner take Moscow?

So much excitement yesterday: what's going on?

No Spin Ag
Teslag said:

Quote:

, but we are the most evil and perverse developed nation in the world and have zero room to throw stones at any other country.

1. You need to travel more, especially to the Middle East.

2. I remember when this board railed on liberals for trashing our nation

Those trashing our nation have probably hated our nation because of how it's changed over the decades, but now they've likely drank the kool-aid put out in the past few years and have taken their frustration and cranked it up to sheer outrage. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Ain't it grand?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Teslag said:

Basically the gist of this thread is a bunch of people telling us not to call them Russia supporters while also emphatically telling us they are pulling for Russia.
I'm not "pulling" for Russia, I just have an understanding as to why they are doing it. Try harder to support your sense of moral superiority.
No Spin Ag
LarryElder said:

No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

And there it is you are a Russian bot without fail

That or they are Americans who genuinely love Putin and all that he stands for.

Me I'd prefer they be bots; that way I don't have to wonder why some Americans hate their country so much they prefer a murdering dictator who directs his people to rape and murder innocent children in a free country. Then again, maybe there really are Americans who truly are that pathetic and disgusting. I truly hope I'm wrong. I'd like to think people like that only live in other countries.
No Spin Ag
LarryElder said:

Teslag said:

fka ftc said:

MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Bro….

No?

UKE never bombed civilians in the Donbas circa 2014 ?

So you condemn Putin and the former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych equally then?
fka ftc
MarathonAg12 said:

fka ftc said:

No?

Politicians come and go. Biden is the third president I have served under. I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. I don't have control over who is President, that's up to the Citizens of the United States.

If you want to move to Russia and blindly follow Putin, a former KGB agent for the Soviet Union, then go ahead. The Soviet Union was responsible for killing millions of their own people.
You took a job that includes an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. I understand and respect that and appreciate your service.

However, that does not mean you have to blindly follow the current POTUS unless ordered to do so. Now, how public you may want to be in any dissent you have is up to you.

But also, i am free to have my own opinions on what is going on between Russia and Ukraine and to determine who I support or what I think the best outcome for America (and the world) may be and I am not convinced whatsoever that strengthening Ukraine and removing Putin lead to a better outcome.

The tired arguments of "blindly following Putin" are just dumb. HW Bush was former head of the CIA. Does that automatically qualify his presidency as a murderous dictator? I mean he did invade a sovereign country over cheaper oil so there is that.

And open borders have killed millions of our own people right here at home. Sorry if I think we should be investing in the safety and security of our own people vs the Ukes.
2040huck
McKinney Ag69 said:

Pookers said:

spikingag said:

what an incredibly misinformed and ignorant post...You never root for the authoritarian regime to invade and take over their peaceful neighbor.

Would you describe the Fed Gov as an authoritarian regime? I would.

They did lock January 6th protestors up for years without due process. I think that qualifies as authoritarian
Seems this guy really doesnt understand due process.
Teslag
AG
Quote:

The tired arguments of "blindly following Putin" are just dumb.

You posted this on an thread literally titled "I'm pulling for Russia"
fka ftc
Teslag said:

Quote:

Some of us have the intelligence to recognize the snarkiness in the OP and the fact that though intended to be snarky is has lead to a lengthy discussion.

You really think there are people secretly flying their Russian flags in their homes?

You strike me as the kind that would mistake a neighbors bunting to celebrate the 4th of July as Russian propaganda and report them to the Biden MInistry of Truth.
GAC06
AG
He was just kidding, guys
fka ftc
GAC06 said:

He was just kidding, guys
Everyone knows humor is not in your manual / instruction booklet.
Jsimonds58
AG
"It's totally a bit!! Ignore all evidence to the contrary, you are all just trying to shove me into an ideological box that I totally don't align with!"

Pizza
Teslag said:

Quote:

Unfortunately the threads a troll...it's mostly people being contrarians to the usual contrarians lol. Your sarcasm meter is broken, which is one of the symptoms of TDS
BG Knocc Out
AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

F*** this baby genocide committing corrupt country. F*** Russia and Ukraine too. I'm a Texan. We are no better than any other country.
fka ftc
Jsimonds58 said:

"It's totally a bit!! Ignore all evidence to the contrary, you are all just trying to shove me into an ideological box that I totally don't align with!"

"I totally don't understand sarcasm and snarky remarks so I get my rocks off with drive by one liners my friends with no personalities chuckle at!"
No Spin Ag
BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

F*** this baby genocide committing corrupt country. I'm a Texan. We are no better than any other country.

Looks like there's many in this country who are too poor to leave the country that has given them so much.

Oh well, at least we know they won't be listening to God Less the USA on the 4th, or for the rest of their lives. I'm sure they also have no American flags they fly either, which is good. The flag deserves better.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

I think you've missed the point here. This isn't a love for Russia thread. It's a hate for being involved in foreign wars thread. Why are we giving them tens of billions of dollars when we already have runaway inflation? Why can't those wine and cheese eating Europeans with their bloated entitlement states fund Ukraine's war when it's in their backyard?

Why do we constantly have to create an enemy out of another European country with more nuclear warheads than us?

Russia not an enemy?
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
BG Knocc Out
No Spin Ag said:

BG Knocc Out said:

AgsOnDeck said:

BG Knocc Out said:

F*** this baby genocide committing corrupt country. I'm a Texan. We are no better than any other country.

Looks like there's many in this country who are too poor to leave the country that has given them so much.

Oh well, at least we know they won't be listening to God Less the USA on the 4th, or for the rest of their lives. I'm sure they also have no American flags they fly either, which is good. The flag deserves better.

I will participate in the festivities only for my child's enjoyment and to have a good time with the family. But I do not in any way support this wayward corrupt godless nation. We are a genocide committing, election rigging, banana republic. Oh, and we are degenerate and perverted AF and hellbent on spreading that to the rest of the world.

I won't leave because my entire family is here and they mean more than anything. And I still have a small shred of hope we will one day take this nation back somehow.

Lastly, what has this country "given me"? It only seems to take. I just get taxed and taxed and taxed endlessly at every turn and me and my family reap virtually zero benefit from that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.