I'm pulling for Russia

27,007 Views | 367 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ag with kids
Ag CPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guess the fallout from this thread is that McKinney Ag69 is now on the CIA watchlist, if he wasn't already.
2%er/New Army
Would ja 91 said:

I'm not taking sides but have sat on something for quite a while. I was at an IACP Conference in Dallas about 6 months ago. Who do I see in uniform soaking up American culture? The Ukraine National Police- about 6 of them. They were staying in an upscale hotel and after hours- having nice cocktails and dinner. For a country that's been recently invaded- I still find this shocking. Imagine us being invaded and able bodied federal agents are at a conference in Paris enjoying Champaign! Its hard to be sympathetic to Ukraine after that BS. Yes I saw them- this isn't "Some friend of a friend saw that". Perhaps I'm overreacting but I wonder who paid for the flight, hotel stay, and meals? They are at war and sending their finest to Dallas!?!

So no one in the military gets time off in Ukraine?
dead
AG
I mean I did ask for a list the first time.
IslanderAg04
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

FriscoKid said:

Russia has been behaving like a terrorist state in this conflict. I don't know how OP could support them.

I could argue the Democrats are "behaving like a terrorist state", should we attack them?

The Democrats are bombing civilians? The news has been weirdly silent about that.

You really want to go there?
Tecolote
AG
dead said:

what are the seven nations that you recall?
I know you asked someone else but I can come up with six but still valid comment

Poland (1939)
Estonia (1940)
Latvia (1940)
Lithuania (1940)
Finland (1940)
Romanian territories of Bessarabia (later incorporated into the Moldavian Republic) and northern Bukovina (later added to the Ukrainian Republic)

The USSR was grabbing territory while the world was looking at Germany.
Muy
AG
This is a giant grift that the warmongers in Ukraine and America want to keep going as long as possible. America has no desire for Ukraine to "win", otherwise it would be over by now one way or the other.
Agthatbuilds
To be fair, the Finland invasion was quite a disaster for them

And, the British and French indeed had a secret non war pact with Russia and only declared war on Germany after Poland as Germany was their main threat at the time while hilter always planned on invading Russia a d was using their non aggression pactto buy time.

I do think all western powers under estimated the Russians and their desire to rule as much of Europe as they could.

Very much the enemy of my enemy is my friend situation.
Tecolote
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Military, yes, but Finland still was forced to cede 9% of their country to the USSR
Showertime at the Bidens
Teslag said:

Zarathustra said:

What part is a lie? I thought that was reported on.

Who reported on it?

Who reported on hunter's laptop? Not exactly evidence of absence given the current state of censorship.

Teslag
AG
Deflector shields set to maximum I see
Agthatbuilds
Sounds familiar
Tecolote
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

And, the British and French indeed had a secret non war pact with Russia and only declared war on Germany after Poland as Germany was their main threat at the time while hilter always planned on invading Russia a d was using their non aggression pactto buy time.

I do think all western powers under estimated the Russians and their desire to rule as much of Europe as they could.

Very much the enemy of my enemy is my friend situation.
Yep, many Brits (I believe even Churchill) thought war breaking out with the USSR was more likely than with Germany before WWII officially started.
dead
AG
You won't find me disagreeing with you on any of those, but cbr said that the Soviets invaded seven nations to start WWII and those invasions all happened after the generally agreed upon date the war started in Europe (I'm willing to be flexible on Poland).
Martin Cash
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

That's nonsense. Putin is not stupid. He knows NATO is a defensive treaty and poses no threat to Russia. Russia put NATO on their own doorstep.
Tecolote
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Sounds familiar
Yep!
Showertime at the Bidens
Teslag said:

Deflector shields set to maximum I see

I'm not deflecting anything. honestly I could care less about bio labs. But to say it's a lie given all the corruption and money laundering going on in that country is pretty naive.
dead
AG
I think they were also the only nation in the Axis to avoid post-war military occupation
J. Walter Weatherman
IslanderAg04 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

FriscoKid said:

Russia has been behaving like a terrorist state in this conflict. I don't know how OP could support them.

I could argue the Democrats are "behaving like a terrorist state", should we attack them?

The Democrats are bombing civilians? The news has been weirdly silent about that.

You really want to go there?

Go for it. The dems are idiots but have never done anything close to murdering a few thousand civilians and leveling entire cities for no reason. It's pointless hyperbole to compare the two.
Showertime at the Bidens
Martin Cash said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

1. We provoked Russia by putting NATO on their doorstep. Imagine If Russia had bases in the Bahamas or Mexico.

That's nonsense. Putin is not stupid. He knows NATO is a defensive treaty and poses no threat to Russia. Russia put NATO on their own doorstep.

This is ridiculous. I don't know where you're drawing these conclusions about Russia other than propaganda.The EU is as large as the US. If they were concerned maybe they would be spending more on military.

Look at a globe and tell me we need to be spending twice as much as all the other countries in Europe combined.
Build It
AG
What about all the corruption and money laundering in this country?

I'd say we are as guilty as them if not worse.
Tecolote
AG
dead said:

I think they were also the only nation in the Axis to avoid post-war military occupation
Well, Italy avoided it by switching sides just in time
Charpie
AG
Howdy stranger!
Showertime at the Bidens
Build It said:

What about all the corruption and money laundering in this country?

I'd say we are as guilty as them if not worse.

That's what I meant. The war just turns into an excuse to create another puppet state. Even if the Ukes win they still don't have a sovereign country
Tecolote
AG
Charpie said:

Howdy stranger!
Howdy!
dead
AG
They definitely made the right decision to abandon Germany
Martin Cash
AG
Zarathustra said:

Martin Cash said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

This is ridiculous. I don't know where you're drawing these conclusions about Russia other than propaganda.The EU is as large as the US. If they were concerned maybe they would be spending more on military.

Look at a globe and tell me we need to be spending twice as much as all the other countries in Europe combined.
You've drawn a lot of conclusions that have nothing to do with anything.
BoDog
AG
Would ja 91 said:

I'm not taking sides but have sat on something for quite a while. I was at an IACP Conference in Dallas about 6 months ago. Who do I see in uniform soaking up American culture? The Ukraine National Police- about 6 of them. They were staying in an upscale hotel and after hours- having nice cocktails and dinner. For a country that's been recently invaded- I still find this shocking. Imagine us being invaded and able bodied federal agents are at a conference in Paris enjoying Champaign! Its hard to be sympathetic to Ukraine after that BS. Yes I saw them- this isn't "Some friend of a friend saw that". Perhaps I'm overreacting but I wonder who paid for the flight, hotel stay, and meals? They are at war and sending their finest to Dallas!?!

Because its all bull***** The only ones suffering are the uke civilians. Countless murders, rapes, tortures, etc. After about two months when the world realized the two bit Russian army couldnt get out of its own way, Zelenksy and his cronies knew it would soon be raining US dollars (just make sure the Big Guy gets his take).
cbr
AG
dead said:

You won't find me disagreeing with you on any of those, but cbr said that the Soviets invaded seven nations to start WWII and those invasions all happened after the generally agreed upon date the war started in Europe (I'm willing to be flexible on Poland).
Iirc, by 1930, ussr had already invaded 13 countries. I think they are over 53 now. From 38-41, before germany preempted stalin's western european takeover bid, ussr invaded 7 countries.
dead
AG
name the countries
Showertime at the Bidens

They have to do with staying the h*** out of European affairs. Just like the founding fathers instructed us.
cbr
AG
dead said:

name the countries
It might do you some good to do your own learning, but i'll give you a bump start

austinaggie2012
I disagree with O.P.
dead
AG
Finally! This is what I've been wanting this whole time.

Now which of these are the seven that started WWII?
cbr
AG
dead said:

Finally! This is what I've been wanting this whole time.

Now which of these are the seven that started WWII?
You're not much for history or reading comprehension i guess. Russia started ww2 bullying japan into submission, then diplomatically, manipulating germany into poland, the us into forcing japan into war with the us, playing england france and germany against each other, infiltrating all western bureaucracies,etc. too long a story for me to type.

Ussr was planning on invading shanghai to lisbon in the 40's. Read lenin. Read stalin.

The only reason they didnt get to lisbon is they underestimated germany and needed help to win…and…the atomic bomb.
smothered
If Reagan were alive he would be disgusted with the modern day republicans, how can any american support those Russian dogs, modern day Nazis

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.