Pelosi Attacker

109,935 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Explains no mug shot yet.
Surely there are several dozen on file

Apparently he does not have a criminal record in the Berkeley area. I went down that rabbit hole already.
Fat Black Swan
AG
aggiehawg said:

Sorry, didn't embed.

So the original confrontation occurred in the upstairs bedroom?
93MarineHorn
Quote:

So the original confrontation occurred in the upstairs bedroom?

Would make sense if the perp was "looking for Nancy" at 2am.
DallasAg 94
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I thought the cops were rumored to have arrived very quickly.
From what I have read, in under 4 minutes.
nortex97
AG
It's been a while since "The Hammer" was the leader of the House.

I think the Texas Republican (Dick Armey) did it classier, myself.
The Dirty Sock
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Amazing response time and nearly impossible in California
aggiehawg
AG
The Dirty Sock said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Amazing response time and nearly impossible in California
Not when there are squads on patrol in Pacific Heights 24/7.
91AggieLawyer
AG
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

Go to the 40 second mark and listen. Only two people, Pelosi and Depape in the house but one of them opened the door? That's what the DA is saying.

40 second mark of what video/audio?

If DA says one of DePape/Pelosi opened the door for cops, that seems to contradict PD statement that officers arrived and saw the two men holding the hammer. I guess unless one of them opened the door for the cops while they were both fighting for the hammer??

The sad part is, the lady on the interview (whoever she is) doesn't even realize there's a problem here with the explanation. She says they don't have information about who, among the 2 involved in a fight opened the door?

Well, I guess that is a true statement and all, but she doesn't understand that they don't have information about it because it doesn't make sense!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Well, I guess that is a true statement and all, but she doesn't understand that they don't have information about it because it doesn't make sense!
Even if there had been a follow-up it would have been edited out.

So this has raised the question of who was so important that their presence needed to be shielded? Had to be a third person there. Same as the mystery passenger during his DUI.
BuddysBud
AG
Nothing in that statement makes sense.
One of the two opened the door, but we don't know who? And after opening the door the two start/resume fighting in front of the police?
The guy broke in the back door where glass and possibly part of the frame is outside?
There was no security at the house?

And to Ol' Joe, the reason why what you call "conspiracy theories" keep being spread is because they keep turning out to be true and your lies keep getting exposed.
Showertime at the Bidens
LegalDrugPusher said:

Is Paul gay and their rendezvous went bad and the young man went off? This story is getting crazy

If you don't follow Don Jr on Instagram you should
TRADUCTOR
Hunter filmed his disagreements with prostitutes. This is reasonable to the sickos....

Just need the Pelosi laptop to clear this up.
unmade bed
This is from another news story about the same comments from DA Jenkins (I'm trying to find a complete transcript or video or all of her comments but that's been elusive). From this story it sounds like the front door was open when officers arrived, which would explain why the officers/DA are unable to answer the question about who opened the front door at this time (assuming they have yet to fully interview depape or Pelosi since both have been hospitalized):

Quote:

"The front door was open, both men were holding on to one end of the hammer," Jenkins said. "There was an order to drop the weapon, drop the hammer."

https://abc7news.com/amp/paul-pelosi-suspect-charges-attack-david-depape-prosecutor/12401427/
normaleagle05
AG
unmade bed said:

This is from another news story about the same comments from DA Jenkins (I'm trying to find a complete transcript or video or all of her comments but that's been elusive). From this story it sounds like the front door was open when officers arrived, which would explain why the officers/DA are unable to answer the question about who opened the front door at this time (assuming they have yet to fully interview depape or Pelosi since both have been hospitalized):

Quote:

"The front door was open, both men were holding on to one end of the hammer," Jenkins said. "There was an order to drop the weapon, drop the hammer."

https://abc7news.com/amp/paul-pelosi-suspect-charges-attack-david-depape-prosecutor/12401427/

In 2022 I'm afraid you'll have to be a lot more specific. The same end of the hammer? One end each? Clenched tightly in their.....hands.... something else?
fka ftc
Despite having hundreds of millions of dollars and a limitless personal security budget due to her role as Speaker, they could not afford to have impact glass installed on exterior doors and first floor windows?

Its just not plausible her security at this residence was so lax.
FJB
AG
Heard they were reenacting the closing scene of Requiem for a Dream.
Who is John Galt?

BuddysBud
AG
It looks like Pelosi has taken the same lack of security for her house as her lack of security on January 6, 2021.

She seems extremely incompetent. Doesn't that make the Democrats that elected her as SoH even less competent?
captkirk
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I think it's laughable to assume this was staged. What's much more likely is that we're simply not getting the full story because it's embarrassing to the Pelosi family and the cops are willing to do their part to cover up or explain away any harmful details.

The perp is crazy so they'd never rely on him for some sort of "Smollett" hoax. That the police have "amended" their report to exclude the 3rd party isn't that big a deal as initial police reports are often very inaccurate. You'd think Paul Pelosi could hire better prostitutes if this was some down low gay sex thing.
That is part of the kink
Ellis Wyatt
BuddysBud said:

It looks like Pelosi has taken the same lack of security for her house as her lack of security on January 6, 2021.

She seems extremely incompetent. Doesn't that make the Democrats that elected her as SoH even less competent?
Or it makes this whole narrative a lie just like Jan. 6 is
captkirk
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Here's where I pause on this though. So initially the cops say there are three men in the house and two are wrestling over a hammer in their underwear. And the dispatch lady says Pelosi called Depape a friend.

Now, over the weekend, everyone has completely changed their story to erase all of the juicy parts out. How does this happen? Are we to believe a politician called the cops and told them to change their story because it was embarrassing to the victim*? I can believe that part because most politicians are evil frauds.

But the cops obliged?????

Why would they do that? Willingly participate in an unlawful cover up?

Isn't it more likely that the initial reports were made up?

Political pressure. This is the Speaker of the House. You're naive if you think this sort of stuff doesn't happen all the time
SamjamAg
AG
Maybe they should release the security camera footage. But it was probably not working during the time in question.
Owlagdad
When drunk Wilbur Mills was found in a fountain with a stripper- he took his punishment.
My how thing change.
Correction
DOJ press release regarding federal charges, including a link to the full criminal complaint. Charged with one count of assault on family member of a US official and one count of attempted kidnapping of a US official.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-charged-assault-and-attempted-kidnapping-following-breaking-and-entering-pelosi-residence

Full complaint here:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

Pantera
AG
SamjamAg said:

Maybe they should release the security camera footage. But it was probably not working during the time in question.

Sickos like Paul love to record stuff, I'm sure there is a tape somewhere, but not from security footage lol. Along with all type of other incriminating tapes/docs/items.

He is a career criminal along with his "wife".

They'll be in good company after this life with all of the other criminal sicko politicians.
RAB91
TRADUCTOR
Hammer time
NightHawk150
AG
RAB91 said:

This is just the gift that keeps on giving. ha
Rapier108
RAB91 said:

Oh the irony.
jt2hunt
AG
Rapier108 said:

RAB91 said:

Oh the irony.
You literally cannot make this **** up if you tried!!!!
Prosperdick
AG

AgCat93
AG
normaleagle05 said:

unmade bed said:

Quote:

In 2022 I'm afraid you'll have to be a lot more specific. The same end of the hammer? One end each? Clenched tightly in their.....hands.... something else?

As George Carlin asked many years ago on his album, Playing With Your Head:

"How's your hammer hangin'?"
unmade bed
Correction said:

DOJ press release regarding federal charges, including a link to the full criminal complaint. Charged with one count of assault on family member of a US official and one count of attempted kidnapping of a US official.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-charged-assault-and-attempted-kidnapping-following-breaking-and-entering-pelosi-residence

Full complaint here:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

No mention of sex stuff, anal play, hammer dildos, gay bars, or male prostitution. FBI is much better at lying than local authorities obviously. Good thing Elon bought Twitter so the real truth could come out.
akm91
AG
Quote:

No mention of sex stuff, anal play, hammer dildos, gay bars, or male prostitution. FBI is much better at lying than local authorities obviously.
Given what's come out with the Dachenko trial, you accidentally nailed it in your "snarky" reply.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Matt_ag98
NightHawk150 said:

RAB91 said:

This is just the gift that keeps on giving. ha

Wait is he one of Obama's "Dreamers" then...what a predicament for the Dims...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.