Pelosi Attacker

110,043 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Trending in United States
#Pelosigaylover
Trending with #PelosiGate, #PelosiSmollett

Really digging Elon-led twitter.
texagbeliever
93MarineHorn said:

I think it's laughable to assume this was staged. What's much more likely is that we're simply not getting the full story because it's embarrassing to the Pelosi family and the cops are willing to do their part to cover up or explain away any harmful details.

The perp is crazy so they'd never rely on him for some sort of "Smollett" hoax. That the police have "amended" their report to exclude the 3rd party isn't that big a deal as initial police reports are often very inaccurate. You'd think Paul Pelosi could hire better prostitutes if this was some down low gay sex thing.

A druggie seems like a great candidate to get to go along with the hoax. In 3 months he can just OD and if he ever tells a different story he has no credibility.

Along with the point above, probably more risky to be blackmailed if he hired a more sane male prostitute.

Not saying that confirms the story of course.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

A druggie seems like a great candidate to get to go along with the hoax. In 3 months he can just OD and if he ever tells a different story he has no credibility.

Along with the point above, probably more risky to be blackmailed if he hired a more sane male prostitute.

Not saying that confirms the story of course.
Fair points. I still think it's too silly of an idea for the Pelosis to stage something like this. Especially since Paul Pelosi sustained fairly serious injuries.
Squadron7
AG
Not staged. Just super embarrassing to the Dems.

That is why the press will smother it with the proverbial pillow as soon as they figure out they can't hang it on Magamericans.
Secolobo
AG
Throw in a hammer buyback program.
Prosperdick
AG
I still go back to the ridiculous amount of security they had, not only because they are worth $200 million, but also the Capitol police detail.

For Paul to have sent them all home, which just so happened to coincide with a clumsy break-in from a drifter in his boxers and a hammer, who also attacked him waiting for Nancy...that just strains credulity.

Someone earlier on this thread tried to make that seem like Occam's Razor, give me a break. Forget the nonsense about painting him as a right-winger, the scenario above is just patently absurd.
William K. Klingaman
Squadron7 said:

That is why the press will smother it with the proverbial pillow as soon as they figure out they can't hang it on Magamericans.

If the rumors are true that this was actually a guest of PP, this story will fade quicker than a fart in a hurricane.
JohnLA762
AG
Oops, it was just Nancy trying to hang a picture.

aggiehawg
AG
Squadron7 said:

The incident was not staged. The cover story is attempting to stage a narrative about the incident. And it is falling apart.
titan
S
William K. Klingaman said:

Squadron7 said:

If the rumors are true that this was actually a guest of PP, this story will fade quicker than a fart in a hurricane.
That's a remarkably effective image! Much like when some culprit turns out to be a minority which doesn't fit the Media left agenda.
texagbeliever
Im not thinking its a hoax. The cover up is the hoax though.
TheEternalPessimist
Wouldn't Secret Service and/or Capitol Police be responsible for securing grounds of her residence?
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Hungry Ojos
Here's where I pause on this though. So initially the cops say there are three men in the house and two are wrestling over a hammer in their underwear. And the dispatch lady says Pelosi called Depape a friend.

Now, over the weekend, everyone has completely changed their story to erase all of the juicy parts out. How does this happen? Are we to believe a politician called the cops and told them to change their story because it was embarrassing to the victim*? I can believe that part because most politicians are evil frauds.

But the cops obliged?????

Why would they do that? Willingly participate in an unlawful cover up?

Isn't it more likely that the initial reports were made up?
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

Ever heard of San Francisco? Know who runs the city?

Of course all the cops aren't far left, but all the city leadership is.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Here's where I pause on this though. So initially the cops say there are three men in the house and two are wrestling over a hammer in their underwear. And the dispatch lady says Pelosi called Depape a friend.

Now, over the weekend, everyone has completely changed their story to erase all of the juicy parts out. How does this happen? Are we to believe a politician called the cops and told them to change their story because it was embarrassing to the victim*? I can believe that part because most politicians are evil frauds.

Isn't it more likely that the initial reports were made up?
I don't how much of the initial story was from the police and not some sort of amalgam of internet rumor + police report that blew up into gay sex, underwear hammer fight hoax gone wrong. Sadly, we'll never really know because no one trusts the cops to provide an honest account since high profile Dems are involved.
Prosperdick
AG
I just LOVE how the left, after demonizing and defunding police for the last 2.5 years, suddenly want to paint them as a paragon of virtue, especially police in ultra blue areas.

Sure, you might get lucky and find a whistleblower, who apparently doesn't have a family to feed or provide for, but more times than not they are told from up high what to do and if you step out of line, you're gone and blackballed.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I still think this smells like a bait stand, but will readily admit that when these things spool up, early reports are a game of telephone and "sources" tend to be extremely flimsy and are likely third, fourth and fifth party.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
As someone pointed out earlier, the real fun will be when surveillance footage is not readily available due to inoperable equipment or to "protect privacy" issues of their multi-million dollar residence. If Paul is the fall down drunk he's already proven to be, he probably doesn't want that camera inside on very much when Nancy is politicking in DC or other junkets. Although she appears to swill the sauce as much as him given some of her interviews.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Aggie12B
AG
Booma94
AG
MuchosPollos said:

Did the homeless guy bring a hammer to the gay play date? Paul doesn't seem like the type of guy that would have a hammer (or any tools) in the house.
That was one of my questions. The odds that there was a hammer of the handtool variety, not the sex toy variety, anywhere near the Pelosi home are about equal to the odds that a homeless dude would be allowed by security to get anywhere near the house in the first place. Near zero.
agent-maroon
AG
nortex97 said:

IndividualFreedom said:

Quote:

It is the time for sensible HAMMER CONTROL LAWS in this damned country.
I really thought this would have been a 1st page comment, but it slipped to page 3.

I believe they are common sense hammer laws. Unless you are actually framing a house or even simply have in excess a Ball jar full of nails just laying around in the garage, you don't need to own a hammer.
Clearly, we need a hammer registry, federal oversight of hammer sales, and a background check to make sure no homeless persons are able to buy them. I believe open carry would be safer, and maybe under 30 should not be allowed to have the hammer include the pointy parts to remove a mistake. Too dangerous.

Mandatory hammer safety training certification is needed, as well, and no one should be allowed/needs more than 2 hammers, and heads should be limited to something like 10 ounces (making up a number, no idea), handles to maybe 12 inches. Automatic hammers (nail guns) should be prohibited from civilian/non-roofer use/possession, and kids need to be taught how evil people who use hammers are.

Anyone have a plausible reason to have been carrying your hammers across the lake, only to have lost them overboard in an unfortunate accident?

Asking for a friend...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Squadron7
AG
How many hammers do y'all have and what kind?

Not a Fed, I swear.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

Ever heard of San Francisco? Know who runs the city?

Of course all the cops aren't far left, but all the city leadership is.

I have seen enough procedural cop tv to know that yes the Pelosis could order the story covered up.
agent-maroon
AG
Booma94 said:

MuchosPollos said:

Did the homeless guy bring a hammer to the gay play date? Paul doesn't seem like the type of guy that would have a hammer (or any tools) in the house.
That was one of my questions. The odds that there was a hammer of the handtool variety, not the sex toy variety, anywhere near the Pelosi home are about equal to the odds that a homeless dude would be allowed by security to get anywhere near the house in the first place. Near zero.

Maybe the weapon was changed to a "hammer" because it's true form & function was too embarrassing? He was pretty lucky to have survived a hammer attack from a relatively young crazed adult, much less only suffered a fractured skull.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Go to the 40 second mark and listen. Only two people, Pelosi and Depape in the house but one of them opened the door? That's what the DA is saying.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

Go to the 40 second mark and listen. Only two people, Pelosi and Depape in the house but one of them opened the door? That's what the DA is saying.

40 second mark of what video/audio?

If DA says one of DePape/Pelosi opened the door for cops, that seems to contradict PD statement that officers arrived and saw the two men holding the hammer. I guess unless one of them opened the door for the cops while they were both fighting for the hammer??
aggiehawg
AG
Sorry, didn't embed.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

If DA says one of DePape/Pelosi opened the door for cops
This is how you know the DA is lying. How in the world is not known at this point who, if anyone, opened the door for the cops? I find it hard to believe that it was Pelosi since he was in the middle of taking a beating that put him in the hospital. Did DePape take a pause from the hammer attack to let the cops in?

That they are not answering these obvious follow up questions to this statement says they are fos.
aggiehawg
AG
FWIW:

Explains no mug shot yet.
BQ78
AG
He's nucking futs, that's why he is in the hospital.
nortex97
AG
I hope some famous troll puts out on social media something like "I hope that two lovers, who had a quarrel about something, David and Paul, recover from their injuries soon."
Burdizzo
AG
BQ78 said:

He's nucking futs, that's why he is in the hospital.

Next prediction - he dies in custody
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Explains no mug shot yet.
Surely there are several dozen on file
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
He is probably intubated so he can't talk.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.