Pelosi Attacker

110,063 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
Ciboag96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

Have we received any confirmation the officers were wearing bodycams and they were turned on?
You know better
titan
S
agent-maroon said:

One would think that with all the lying these people do that they would be a lot better at it than they're showing us with this show.

Nobody believed Harry Reid fell off a treadmill, either.
They are used to Gaslighters Inc. (known as the MSM) running interference for them. They rarely are confronted with the complete dismissal and chuckles directed at their lies. A MAGA person in SF if anything was even less likely than in Smollet's Chicago.

aggiehawg
AG
Owlagdad said:

Some serious crawfishing and damage control.
Wonder if Nancy already had narrative written
They had enough time to come up with a better story but did not. Nancy took all day before she even flew back to California. Major unforced errors happened.
AgDad121619
AG
Whistle Pig said:

48 hour rule before you get too far over your skis is a good rule.

similar rule used when it was reported that DJT had nukelar codes hidden in Mar-a-lago?

agent-maroon
AG
Will be interesting change of dynamics now that Elon has purchased twitter. The gaslighters can't suppress a story nearly as easily when reporting persons aren't censored and/or shouted down by bots.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
titan
S
agent-maroon said:

Will be interesting change of dynamics now that Elon has purchased twitter. The gaslighters can't suppress a story nearly as easily when reporting persons aren't censored and/or shouted down by bots.
Yes, it will. You will start getting the other side of the story and counters to falsehoods with less repression sooner. Might lead to a situation where the truth-or-not of a given incident is outed faster.
BuddysBud
AG
The more they (Pelosi and the Democrats) make up obvious scheiss, the more people will believe things like the gay prostitute with a sex hammer story.

Trying to make a stupid connection with Republicans makes them look even more stupid.

The truth can't make the Pelosi's and the Democrats appear to be any more idiotic and incompetent than the obvious lies that they are spewing.
aggiehawg
AG
BuddysBud said:

The more they (Pelosi and the Democrats) make up obvious scheiss, the more people will believe things like the gay prostitute with a sex hammer story.

Trying to make a stupid connection with Republicans makes them look even more stupid.

The truth can't make the Pelosi's and the Democrats appear to be any more idiotic and incompetent than the obvious lies that they are spewing.
All the police had to say on Friday morning is that a struggle was taking place as the cops arrived, the hammer was used to strike Paul Pelosi until officers were able to subdue the suspect, call for EMS and render first aid until EMS arrived for transport to the hospital. Suspect is in custody. Mr. Pelosi is receiving medical care at X hospital where he is in stable condition.

Bare bone it early and wait before giving any additional pressers or details. It is always the embellishing details that trip up the narrative.
sanangelo
AG
aggiehawg said:

BuddysBud said:

All the police had to say on Friday morning is that a struggle was taking place as the cops arrived, the hammer was used to strike Paul Pelosi until officers were able to subdue the suspect, call for EMS and render first aid until EMS arrived for transport to the hospital. Suspect is in custody. Mr. Pelosi is receiving medical care at X hospital where he is in stable condition.

Bare bone it early and wait before giving any additional pressers or details. It is always the embellishing details that trip up the narrative.
AggieHawg, we MUST speculate. F16 is for idle speculation about all things. Picking the SMO article apart.

1. First evidence is SFPD statement.

2. Then we have a "blue check" tweet (because "blue check" Tweets are better than tweets from uncheckmarked clowns with Ukraine flags suffixing their username).

3. Next we have an unnamed source. We aren't sure if the writer means it's a source or a beer drinking buddy speculating. However, the comment frames the theory of the gay tryst resulting in a hammer assault:

Quote:

related to me by a source: "Castro Nudists are a group of really radical gay male prostitutes that parade around naked with c--k rings. First of all, the Police did not come in response to an alarm. They come in response to a "wellness check". So someone called them to check on Pelosi."
Sounds reasonable. Others have indicated he was a nudist. The recording posted everywhere of the 9-1-1 operator announcing the incident could indicate a wellness check.

4. Did police call Mr. Pelosi? Did cops break in the door?
Quote:

"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops broke the sliding glass door to get in. Pelosi was struggling with the suspect, who was in his underwear.
5. Was attacker a gay Castro (Street?) nudist?

Quote:

"And then there was the press conference when they didn't know the mic was on. During that, a reporter confirmed that the suspect was a gay Castro Nudist, but (authorities) told him he couldn't use it."

6. What about armed security guards and security cameras?

7. The best part.... The Santa Monica Observer responds:

The thread reader version
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
aggiehawg
AG
LOL.

Point taken. I'm too much of a lawyer analyzing facts, still. When the facts keep changing, it gets frustrating for me.
sanangelo
AG
And my good friend and someone I admire AggieHawg, here's the BEST reason to speculate continuously on the Mr. Pelosi and hammer attack story: Because we now can!!

Big AMEN to this tweet:

San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Secolobo
AG
nortex97
AG
unmade bed said:

aggiehawg said:

unmade bed said:

What are the chances a homeless transient drug addict:

• had a home with a BLM/LGQBT flag outside it

He hasn't lived there since about 2014 when Gypsy kicked him out. Gypsy has been in custody since 2019. Her (their) kids still live there, though.

So this tweet is inaccurate:

That woman and those 2 pictures absolutely embody my stereotypical views of San Fran. Disgusting place, but glad it exists, as a magnet for those types that is not too close to me.
nortex97
AG
Good post.
TMF
AG
Gay sex orgy went wrong. People got mad while on drugs or alcohols.
fixer
On the left, there is a nihilistic tropism that sometimes pits leftist vs leftist. The Pelosi's weren't universally loved and admired by all in the city.
AGHouston11
AG
It seems to be a thing I guess with Hollywood elites and San Fran political elites to have homeless persons over to their houses

Might explain why they don't make a bigger effort to end the amount of homelessness
titan
S
AGHouston11 said:

It seems to be a thing I guess with Hollywood elites and San Fran political elites to have homeless persons over to their houses

Might explain why they don't make a bigger effort to end the amount of homelessness
When they take over a city government it seems Democrats promote the proliferation of `Bidenvilles'. Its baffling because it is so regressing of an area.
gonemaroon
AG
lol is that the guy that ran for FL governor? or who?
nortex97
AG
TMF said:

Occam's Razor answer to this conundrum of why he was there, how he got there, why that info hasn't been released yet, why a health and wellness call to the police instead of their heavily armed security that is normally at the property even when they aren't, why Paul Pelosi was excused to go to the bathroom during the attack, why he might have been in his underwear at 2am in the kitchen (not that there's anything wrong with that), etc.

After the fed napping in Michigan, a few shootings, and now this, I really am starting to think the FBI is losing it's ability to even stage BS crimes that look plausibly like racist white right wing extremists might be behind it.

I had way less doubts about Jussie and OJ's victimhood at this point after the crimes they were involved in. Heck, I might believe Epstein killed himself before I think this clown randomly broke into Nancy's casa.
titan
S
nortex97 said:

TMF said:

Occam's Razor answer to this conundrum of why he was there, how he got there, why that info hasn't been released yet, why a health and wellness call to the police instead of their heavily armed security that is normally at the property even when they aren't, why Paul Pelosi was excused to go to the bathroom during the attack, why he might have been in his underwear at 2am in the kitchen (not that there's anything wrong with that), etc.

After the fed napping in Michigan, a few shootings, and now this, I really am starting to think the FBI is losing it's ability to even stage BS crimes that look plausibly like racist white right wing extremists might be behind it.

I had way less doubts about Jussie and OJ's victimhood at this point after the crimes they were involved in. Heck, I might believe Epstein killed himself before I think this clown randomly broke into Nancy's casa.
Another point is the FBI stage them in blue strongholds where they obviously have much of the local apparatus, either municipal or the police, reliably in position to `run with it' rather than generate counter-static to the story-fibbing. Yet at the same time, this makes the story less credible. Smollet's a spectacular example--- MAGA's out in the dark in cold in a super-woke hostile city.
TRADUCTOR
Occam's razor IS drug fueled gay sex and hammer fight.
nortex97
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Yes, agreed. Sorry, I got long winded explaining that, which is pathetic/wrong.
Owlagdad
Ciboag96 said:

aggiehawg said:

Have we received any confirmation the officers were wearing bodycams and they were turned on?
You know better

Police: To protect and serve politicians.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

It is the time for sensible HAMMER CONTROL LAWS in this damned country.
I really thought this would have been a 1st page comment, but it slipped to page 3.

I believe they are common sense hammer laws. Unless you are actually framing a house or even simply have in excess a Ball jar full of nails just laying around in the garage, you don't need to own a hammer.
William K. Klingaman
They will have this staged story go away knowing they can't turn this into a story to hurt R's next week.
AGHouston11
AG
How much you think this guy is going to get paid off to go along with this made up story? Or will he get the Hillary treatment and decide to suicide himself.

The Jessie Smoulette hoax set precedent showing there is NO LIMIT you can go to that the media will not go along with if it fits their political narrative!
Ghost Mech
TRADUCTOR said:

Did the homeless guy bring a hammer to the gay play date? Paul doesn't seem like the type of guy that would have a hammer (or any tools) in the house.
IndividualFreedom
On a serious note, supposedly the cops witnessed the hammering of Paul which makes me wonder why blm is not pointing out that this was a white person, once again not being shot by cops.......

"If this had been a black man"-blm

However, I have heard some laugh at this thought because it would be extremely rare to have a black man holding a hammer. I do not understand what makes that funny.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
William K. Klingaman said:

They will have this staged story go away knowing they can't turn this into a story to hurt R's next week.

This is like new Coke. Internally it polled well, the rollout was flawed and then the public sentiment was blah. They'll go back to grooming disgruntled rednecks with enticements of bomb making materials.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
93MarineHorn
I think it's laughable to assume this was staged. What's much more likely is that we're simply not getting the full story because it's embarrassing to the Pelosi family and the cops are willing to do their part to cover up or explain away any harmful details.

The perp is crazy so they'd never rely on him for some sort of "Smollett" hoax. That the police have "amended" their report to exclude the 3rd party isn't that big a deal as initial police reports are often very inaccurate. You'd think Paul Pelosi could hire better prostitutes if this was some down low gay sex thing.
nortex97
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

Quote:

It is the time for sensible HAMMER CONTROL LAWS in this damned country.
I really thought this would have been a 1st page comment, but it slipped to page 3.

I believe they are common sense hammer laws. Unless you are actually framing a house or even simply have in excess a Ball jar full of nails just laying around in the garage, you don't need to own a hammer.
Clearly, we need a hammer registry, federal oversight of hammer sales, and a background check to make sure no homeless persons are able to buy them. I believe open carry would be safer, and maybe under 30 should not be allowed to have the hammer include the pointy parts to remove a mistake. Too dangerous.

Mandatory hammer safety training certification is needed, as well, and no one should be allowed/needs more than 2 hammers, and heads should be limited to something like 10 ounces (making up a number, no idea), handles to maybe 12 inches. Automatic hammers (nail guns) should be prohibited from civilian/non-roofer use/possession, and kids need to be taught how evil people who use hammers are.
titan
S
William K. Klingaman said:

Highly likely, whether staged or not, it will go away for that reason. No one but the hard Left sees San Francisco as anything but the most regressed and solidly Dem locales. Even more to the point, in a time of economic misery inflicted by the top the schadenfreude probably outweighs any real caring or sympathy.
unmade bed
I would imagine It's hard to find a prostitute that is down to take the business end of a hammer up the ole cornhole which is apparently what Paul was into. Depape was probably the only option available on Backpage after Paul entered all his query terms for all the kinks he was into - i.e. must like hammer, must bring zip ties, must be willing to call out spouses name, etc.
BuddysBud
AG
If the left is calling the gay sex gone bad story a "conspiracy theory", based upon recent history, it likely is true.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.