Pelosi Attacker

110,989 Views | 995 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AGHouston11
jt2hunt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

I have been saying this from the beginning the glass is on the outside and it looks like the impact us from the inside

Also if he reached through this door to open it, then it would still be open as the police would leave everything as is until the investigation was over
aggiehawg
AG
So why are the SFPD and DA's office lying about that?

There were a ton of cops doing crime scene analysis all day Friday. Such a simple detail would not be overlooked by them.
Squadron7
AG
aggiehawg said:

So why are the SFPD and DA's office lying about that?

There were a ton of cops doing crime scene analysis all day Friday. Such a simple detail would not be overlooked by them.

I just need to see the footage of the perp arriving at the house. Surely this was caught on camera.
Burdizzo
AG
Gap said:

Has the full police body cam video been released? If not, when will we see it?

Since this has been moved from the criminal to the political, it is a must that it is immediately released in the name of transparency to ensure the American people aren't being gamed in any way.

I am predict we will never see it. Police will claim some sort of privacy issue for the Pelosi family because we are not supposed to see the inside of their house for security reasons.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Burdizzo said:

Gap said:

Has the full police body cam video been released? If not, when will we see it?

Since this has been moved from the criminal to the political, it is a must that it is immediately released in the name of transparency to ensure the American people aren't being gamed in any way.

I am predict we will never see it. Police will claim some sort of privacy issue for the Pelosi family because we are not supposed to see the inside of their house for security reasons.
Despite Nancy proudly showing off her ice cream stash back during the Great Covid War?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Whistle Pig
48 hour rule before you get too far over your skis is a good rule.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Yeah. He found him on a male hooker website.
aggiehawg
AG
    What are the chances a homeless transient drug addict:

• had a car?
  • had an I-phone?
  • had a computer?
  • had internet to post on FB and a wordpress blog?
  • had a hammer or other tools he carried around?
Robert L. Peters
Load "photographofbrokenwindowwithglassoutside",8,1
45-70Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

• had a car?
  • had an I-phone?
  • had a computer?

Most of those things are free in California.
Squadron7
AG
There will be timestamped video of this guy arriving. And the manner in which he arrived and entered.

If we never see any of it then that is a tell.
sam callahan
Quote:

48 hour rule before you get too far over your skis is a good rule.

You talking to Hilary?
agent-maroon
AG
aggiehawg said:

• had a car?
  • had an I-phone?
  • had a computer?

How was he able to get across the bay from Berkeley in his underwear hiding a hammer? If he rode the BART rail then there should be surveillance videos of the trip.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
None of it is making sense. They should know how he got to the house by this point.
RGLAG85
AG
Zupruder film....Back and to the glass outside.... back and to the glass outside.... back and to the glass outside.

The dispute started in the house and the glass door was hit, from the inside, to show serious intent.
RGLAG85
AG
Hook, line and sinker!
unmade bed

• had a home with a BLM/LGQBT flag outside it
agent-maroon
AG
I'm sure LEO knows most of what really happened, Their struggle is coming up with a good cover story to fit what the public already knows as well.

Checked the Google news feed and today's newest "chilling details" is a bag of zip ties, Biden condemning right wing conspiracy theories, and warnings of widespread violence as a result of this attack. Those conspiracy theories would vanish instantly if there was a plausible explanation given but nobody seems to have one.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

• had a car?
  • had an I-phone?
  • had a computer?

I assume it was an obama phone. In a sane world those would be tracked.

The question I can't figure out is what another poster just noted above; why haven't they released info about how he got there? It shouldn't take them that long to cook up and validate that lie/story.
aggiehawg
AG
unmade bed said:

He hasn't lived there since about 2014 when Gypsy kicked him out. Gypsy has been in custody since 2019. Her (their) kids still live there, though.
Ernest Tucker
AG
agent-maroon said:

aggiehawg said:

• had a car?
  • had an I-phone?
  • had a computer?

How was he able to get across the bay from Berkeley in his underwear hiding a hammer? If he rode the BART rail then there should be surveillance videos of the trip.

You do not want to know where he hid that hammer.
agent-maroon
AG
But he was still living somewhere in Berkeley, right? That's what all the articles I've read indicated. But since he's homeless then he could have more recently relocated in SF.
aggiehawg
AG
This is Pacific Heights. Doubt the homeless just wander around or camp out in that upscale of a neighborhood.
unmade bed
aggiehawg said:

unmade bed said:

He hasn't lived there since about 2014 when Gypsy kicked him out. Gypsy has been in custody since 2019. Her (their) kids still live there, though.

So this tweet is inaccurate:
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

But he was still living somewhere in Berkeley, right? That's what all the articles I've read indicated. But since he's homeless then he could have more recently relocated in SF.
Don't know and the police won't say.

I'm not even sure he has been booked into the jail yet. May still be in the hospital, psych ward maybe?
Squadron7
AG
48 hours in and nobody knows anything for sure, yet the watchdog press is singing in near perfect unison.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
We don't have any details or really any information at all, but what we do know is the MAGA conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump are directly to blame for this. Vote for any Republican and homeless people will dildo hammer you in your underwear too.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Poor David is gonna get Epsteined in his cell.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Albatross Necklace
Demosthenes81
AG
aggiehawg said:

agent-maroon said:

I'm not even sure he has been booked into the jail yet. May still be in the hospital, psych ward maybe?

Hopefully he stays away from windows
aggiehawg
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

aggiehawg said:

agent-maroon said:

Hopefully he stays away from windows
I was expecting we would have a mug shot had he been booked.
Fat Black Swan
AG
So now he was wearing clothes and there was not a 3rd person.

aggiehawg
AG
Have we received any confirmation the officers were wearing bodycams and they were turned on?
Owlagdad
Some serious crawfishing and damage control.
Wonder if Nancy already had narrative written
agent-maroon
AG
One would think that with all the lying these people do that they would be a lot better at it than they're showing us with this crap show.

Nobody believed Harry Reid fell off a treadmill, either.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.