Happy Pride Month

17,251 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
Tom Kazansky 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Personally, I think rainbows are a happy reminder of God's covenant.
TXAGFAN
AG
Jbob04 said:

This country was a much better place when this behavior wasn't encouraged. Also, you aren't born gay, you choose that lifestyle.
Ah yes, we chose it. And when did you choose to be straight and ignore your gay desires?
PanzerAggie06
AG
Dark_Knight said:

lol is it? very strange how it's not promoted, yet the fudge packers get catered to all month of June.

Yes, yes….. let the hate flow through you.

Thanks F16……. Always so predictable
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
CDUB98 said:

Well, at least name those schools.
Just about any school not receiving state funding will have less of this. No one cares where your degree is from except you (unless youre in the medical/law field or something similar), so if this is important to you seek them out for your kids. New St Andrews, Hillsdale come to mind immediately.
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
Dark_Knight said:

lol is it? very strange how it's not promoted, yet the fudge packers get catered to all month of June.

Prepare for the mods to ban you for this. TXAGFAN is another protected "non-binary pronoun" on this board.
Olin's Illegitimate Son That He Doesn't Know About
The Debt

Yep! Not grooming children AT ALL...
BallerStaf2003
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Hahahaha

Someone has sex on the mind.

How did this board go backwards in time?
Dark_Knight
AG
Its a simple observation, not my fault you got butthurt
Because I'm Batman!

TXAGFAN
AG
UnDisappointedAg said:

It must suck to know that most people don't actually like your lifestyle, but act like they do just so they don't get canceled.
We know those people exist. What bothers me a lot more is the ones who say they're ok with you and their politics don't seek to damage you in spite of their party's platforms and actions/speech.
baseballaficionado
TXAGFAN said:

baseballaficionado said:

If there are a lot more truly hetro couples contracting HIV, it's most likely through anal sex.

Quote:

When discussing HIV risk, people often look at which "type" of sex is riskier. They compare vaginal, anal, and oral sex. Based entirely on the numbers, anal sex is considered the highest risk activity. The risk of HIV infection is almost 18 times greater with anal sex than it is for vaginal sex.2

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-the-risk-of-hiv-from-vaginal-sex-4138626

I will try to find a university study I read a few years back. It was something like vaginal, unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman, yielded less than a 1% chance of contracting the virus.
Due to the increasing availability of Prep in UK's gay population I believe their data recently showed heterosexual people are contracting HIV at higher rates.

Again, most likely correlates with hetro people turning more to anal sex.
Dark_Knight
AG
Would butt pirates be better?
Because I'm Batman!

GeorgiAg
AG
I don't think gay people choose to be gay. Just like "cis" people don't choose to be / be attracted to other cis people.

Dark_Knight
AG
Watch out for monkeypox
Because I'm Batman!

Ag-Yoakum95
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Interesting choice of words to end your comment considering the thread. LOL!
BallerStaf2003
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Sounds like someone is really curious about anal sex. Two butt references in two posts.

CDUB98
AG
IIRC, Baller stopped posting much due to the fact that we was getting banned, and his posts/threads deleted, so much.
TXAGFAN
AG
UnDisappointedAg said:

Dark_Knight said:

Prepare for the mods to ban you for this. TXAGFAN is another protected "non-binary pronoun" on this board.
You didn't notice I was gone for more than a month?
CDUB98
AG
Dark_Knight, how about making your point without slurs?

If not, just use the f-word and at least be straight, no pun intended, forward.
Tanya 93
CDUB98 said:

IIRC, Baller stopped posting much due to the fact that we was getting banned, and his posts/threads deleted, so much.
Don't bring facts to this
Rattler12
When it comes to the alphabet folks I wonder why they want us "others" to change our standards as to what's normal and what's not and to accept them as they are when they couldn't accept themselves as they were ?
Dark_Knight
AG
Quit crying
Because I'm Batman!

CDUB98
AG
TXAGFAN said:

UnDisappointedAg said:

Dark_Knight said:

I noticed, but thought you had just decided to quit this place for your own health.
The Debt
This thread has monkeypox.

Homos, quit sticking your wangs into holes they dont belong.
Tanya 93
The Debt said:

This thread has monkeypox.

Homos, quit sticking your wangs into holes they dont belong.
So you don't get mouth hugs?
TChaney
I covered this already but it was moderated out.

Second try

This is misleading info about HIV infections.
Gay men are still overwhelmingly the carriers of HIV.

The claims seem to be based on a UKHSA report which shows that in 2020 in England,
There were 940 HIV diagnoses in gay and bisexual men and 1,010 in heterosexual people.

The proportion of men in the UK who identified as of gay or bisexual is 2.9% (approximately 754,000 men), compared to 93.7 percent of people who identified as heterosexual or straight.
Old McDonald
TAMUallen said:

Nobody cares
100 replies in less than an hour
TChaney
TXAGFAN said:

UnDisappointedAg said:

Dark_Knight said:

Yet in your profile you claimed to be PERMAbanned.

Yet here you are.
TXAGFAN
AG
TChaney said:

Second try

The claims seem to be based on a UKHSA report which shows that in 2020 in England,
There were 940 HIV diagnoses in gay and bisexual men and 1,010 in heterosexual people.

The proportion of men in the UK who identified as of gay or bisexual is 2.9% (approximately 754,000 men), compared to 93.7 percent of people who identified as heterosexual or straight.

You are showing your ignorance. Thanks to modern medicine there are as you included in your post millions of people living with HIV who have an undetectable level of virus. It's not the 80s and 90s anymore, it's not terminal and undetectable=untransmittable. Sorry to disappoint, I know that doesn't fit the narrative.
Dark_Knight
AG
Old McDonald said:

TAMUallen said:

Nobody cares
100 replies in less than an hour
You're right. It's much more mature to be stoic and ignore such bs posts.
Because I'm Batman!

TxAgPreacher
S
Quote:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

1 Co 6:911
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
So what sin are we celebrating? What should we be proud of?

I'm proud that I have been washed by Jesus' blood. Not that I have sinned.

We should encourage repentance, not celebrating things that will keep us from heaven.
TChaney
TXAGFAN said:

TChaney said:

Second try

You are showing your ignorance. Thanks to modern medicine there are as you included in your post millions of people living with HIV who have an undetectable level of virus. It's not the 80s and 90s anymore, it's not terminal and undetectable=untransmittable. Sorry to disappoint, I know that doesn't fit the narrative.
Now explain Monkey Pox.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Why so triggered?

I thought you gun toting, MAGA hat wearing, alpha males were tougher than this. One mention of Pride Month and F16 melts down into a sea of tears and hysteria. It's all quite glorious.
This response would make sense if someone opposed to Pride month started this thread to complain about it. Instead we have Baller provoking responses from people who don't think Pride month is anything to be proud of.

Congrats to you and Baller for getting the attention you crave. Notice how it's always attention seeking gay men haranguing the rest of us. Lesbians tend to keep this stuff to themselves. You guys should be more like them.
The Debt
Did someone put their pens in a septic tank and catch a disease?

PanzerAggie06
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

1 Co 6:911
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
So what sin are we celebrating? What should we be proud of?

I'm proud that I have been washed by Jesus' blood. Not that I have sinned.

We should encourage repentance, not celebrating things that will keep us from heaven.

Quit whining. You have the entire month of December to celebrate baby Jebus. Along with other parts of the year when Christianity is thrown in our face. You'll survive June.
pdc093
Happy Pride month, Baller. And to ALL who celebrate. I'm a little nonplussed at the negative posts. But THEN, I know that a lot of YOUR posts are to 'stir the pot' (politically). And while this one might've been meant to do just that, I don't want to disrespect those that this month is designated to celebrate and acknowledge.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.