Happy Pride Month

17,373 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
Jbob04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are you gay or just a woke virtue signaler?
Tanya 93
pdc093 said:

Happy Pride month, Baller. And to ALL who celebrate. I'm a little nonplussed at the negative posts. But THEN, I know that a lot of YOUR posts are to 'stir the pot' (politically). And while this one might've been meant to do just that, I don't want to disrespect those that this month is designated to celebrate and acknowledge.
nicely stated

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Old McDonald said:

TAMUallen said:

Nobody cares
100 replies in less than an hour

People can not care that people are gay and also be put off by a whole month of feathers and boas in the streets, sports being obsessed with catering to gay people, etc. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

I have multiple gay friends i converse with daily. I have hired gay people. I had a gay roommate for a long time.

Couldn't care less who you bang.

However; the second this becomes some sort of grooming marketing campaign to accept your lifestyle for the express purpose of bringing more people to be like you (like kids)--when it is an admitted, scientific detriment to well being and livelihood--we are allowed to have criticism of said campaign that is pride month.

I am not going to apologize for not wanting my wife, kids, nor family members to be gay. It sounds awful from what I have conversed with from others.
Rattler12
TXAGFAN said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Dark_Knight said:

Its a simple observation, not my fault you got butthurt

Why so triggered?

I thought you gun toting, MAGA hat wearing, alpha males were tougher than this. One mention of Pride Month and F16 melts down into a sea of tears and hysteria. It's all quite glorious.

Complicit in degeneracy

More flowing tears. You'll be OK. Only 30 more days of Pride Month. You'll survive.
Unfortunately, the gays that continue to enjoy living a perverted lifestyle will have plenty of tears one day. They won't think it is so cute at that time.
You think living a lie is better? I know LOTS of gay men who did that, but came out, divorced their wives, and for many destroyed their families.
Nothing like destroying his family to make one feel better about himself
GeorgiAg
AG
Some of y'all got your sex ed training from Pastor Sempa

TXAGFAN
AG
TChaney said:

TXAGFAN said:

TChaney said:

I covered this already but it was moderated out.

Second try

This is misleading info about HIV infections.
Gay men are still overwhelmingly the carriers of HIV.

The claims seem to be based on a UKHSA report which shows that in 2020 in England,
There were 940 HIV diagnoses in gay and bisexual men and 1,010 in heterosexual people.

The proportion of men in the UK who identified as of gay or bisexual is 2.9% (approximately 754,000 men), compared to 93.7 percent of people who identified as heterosexual or straight.

You are showing your ignorance. Thanks to modern medicine there are as you included in your post millions of people living with HIV who have an undetectable level of virus. It's not the 80s and 90s anymore, it's not terminal and undetectable=untransmittable. Sorry to disappoint, I know that doesn't fit the narrative.
Now explain Monkey Pox.

Why? It's totally irrelevant to your asinine initial post I replied to.
Teslag
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

1 Co 6:911
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
So what sin are we celebrating? What should we be proud of?

I'm proud that I have been washed by Jesus' blood. Not that I have sinned.

We should encourage repentance, not celebrating things that will keep us from heaven.

Quit whining. You have the entire month of December to celebrate baby Jebus. Along with other parts of the year when Christianity is thrown in our face. You'll survive June.

Their deiity doesn't allow for this
TXAGFAN
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Why so triggered?

I thought you gun toting, MAGA hat wearing, alpha males were tougher than this. One mention of Pride Month and F16 melts down into a sea of tears and hysteria. It's all quite glorious.
This response would make sense if someone opposed to Pride month started this thread to complain about it. Instead we have Baller provoking responses from people who don't think Pride month is anything to be proud of.

Congrats to you and Baller for getting the attention you crave. Notice how it's always attention seeking gay men haranguing the rest of us. Lesbians tend to keep this stuff to themselves. You guys should be more like them.
There are so so many posts on here about gay people. Now a gay person posting one is against the decorum on this forum? C'mon be honest with yourself.
TxAgPreacher
S
PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

We should encourage repentance, not celebrating things that will keep us from heaven.

Quite whining. You have the entire month of December to celebrate baby Jesus. Along with other parts of the year when Christianity is thrown in our face. You'll survive June.
If this country doesn't repent we will fall into degeneracy. If its not too late already.

Rome rotted from within for this very reason. We may not have the percentage Sodom and Gomorrah had, but we have them beat on numbers.

We must stop this LGBTP agenda before it destroys more souls, more families, and eventually our country. We will be rightly punished for our sins. So goes the family, goes the nation. We are going in a horrible direction.
Dark_Knight
AG
Well this was fun, time to buy more ammo.
Because I'm Batman!

Rattler12
Dadgum it I demand a Boomer Pride month and I want it now.....
Cromagnum
AG
Holy crap. We didn't even make it 11 hours into pride month before all hell broke loose.
The Debt
Damn if only the Uvalde shooter had participated in more queer affirming marches none of this would have happened.
TXAGFAN
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Old McDonald said:

TAMUallen said:

Nobody cares
100 replies in less than an hour

People can not care that people are gay and also be put off by a whole month of feathers and boas in the streets, sports being obsessed with catering to gay people, etc. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

I have multiple gay friends i converse with daily. I have hired gay people. I had a gay roommate for a long time.

Couldn't care less who you bang.

However; the second this becomes some sort of grooming marketing campaign to accept your lifestyle for the express purpose of bringing more people to be like you (like kids)--when it is an admitted, scientific detriment to well being and livelihood--we are allowed to have criticism of said campaign that is pride month.

I am not going to apologize for not wanting my wife, kids, nor family members to be gay. It sounds awful from what I have conversed with from others.
I hate this new bull**** narrative and as I've posted several times in last few months, I liked it better when we were just sinners and deviants.
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Quite whining. You have the entire month of December to celebrate baby Jesus. Along with other parts of the year when Christianity is thrown in our face. You'll survive June.
If this country doesn't repent we will fall into degeneracy. If its not too late already.

Rome rotted from within for this very reason. We may not have the percentage Sodom and Gomorrah had, but we have them beat on numbers.

We must stop this LGBTP agenda before it destroys more souls, more families, and eventually our country. We will be rightly punished for our sins. So goes the family, goes the nation. We are going in a horrible direction.
Enough with the LGBTP nonsense. I can't believe you really think that about gay people.
Jbob04
AG
We liked it better when y'all were in the closet
ATX_AG_08
AG

TXAGFAN
AG
Jbob04 said:

Yes I know, one of my first posts on this thread was that you'd prefer we all just stayed quiet and complacent knowing our place in the world.
Old McDonald
TxAgPreacher said:

no
Jbob04
AG
Can we go back to that world or nah? Maybe we should have gay camps were y'all all live together?
The Debt
TXAGFAN said:

Jbob04 said:

Yes I know, one of my first posts on this thread was that you'd prefer we all just stayed quiet and complacent knowing our place in the world.
You're not gonna enjoy the place God puts you in the next world either.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

There are so so many posts on here about gay people. Now a gay person posting one is against the decorum on this forum? C'mon be honest with yourself.
No, there are numerous posts about LGBTs and their allies grooming elementary aged children or otherwise forcing society to celebrate them which generates backlash. Again, this was provoked by Baller. He got the attention he wanted.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Jbob04 said:

We don't care. The closet was destroyed. Deal with it.
Rockdoc
AG
But it's great they have their own thread. The derailment on other threads is down.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Quit whining. You have the entire month of December to celebrate baby Jebus. Along with other parts of the year when Christianity is thrown in our face. You'll survive June.
It's this tone and stance that make people despise "Pride Month". Yeah, let's celebrate pure disgusting garbage. That sounds like a win-win situation. It fills up the social media windows and email boxes all month long. I despise the bombardment of "pride" propaganda, starting with emails from the company I work for, other woke corporate America companies, and of all places children clothing stores only to appease a very small majority in this country that have done nothing but make a choice in their life to a live a certain way that is unnatural. What's so admirable about that???
The Debt
PanzerAggie06 said:

Jbob04 said:

Be careful what you wish for.
Cromagnum
AG
Jbob04
AG
Are you gay?
TXAGFAN
AG
Jbob04 said:

Can we go back to that world or nah? Maybe we should have gay camps were y'all all live together?
More baseless posting, have never posted any concern about being in a gay camp AND never heard a single gay peer mention anything like that. Concern about loss of current "rights" due to overturning Supreme Court precedent with a shifting court? Yes, but nobody can deny that after reading the leaked opinion.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Enough with the LGBTP nonsense. I can't believe you really think that about gay people.
When you break down what is good, and acceptable until anything goes this is what you get. So no I will continue to tell the truth. It's my job to warn those going down a dark path, and to expose darkness. The LGBTP agenda will not stop, and has already begun the normalization of pedophilia. I will defend the innocent at all costs.

Quote:

Eph 5:8-12
8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
It's never too late to repent.
RebelE Infantry
AG
The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Jbob04 said:

Be careful what you wish for.

The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

The truth hurts, huh?
AggieIce
AG
LGBtq+
Jbob04
AG
Are you ok with gay men watching little girls go to the restroom in target?
TXAGFAN
AG
The Debt said:

TXAGFAN said:

Jbob04 said:

You're not gonna enjoy the place God puts you in the next world either.
Im here to live in this one, like the majority of the US who does not identify as Christian.

I would never choose a life of celibacy if that's the alternative for the even smaller subset of Christian religions that would tolerate a gay member.

I did the church thing first couple decades of my life, hard pass.

Most gay people I know are indifferent about religion for a reason.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.