Happy Pride Month

17,382 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

There are so so many posts on here about gay people. Now a gay person posting one is against the decorum on this forum? C'mon be honest with yourself.
No, there are numerous posts about LGBTs and their allies grooming elementary aged children or otherwise forcing society to celebrate them which generates backlash. Again, this was provoked by Baller. He got the attention he wanted.
And it would be very easy to give him no attention
But that would stop the virtue signaling competition on who is the most Christian today
PanzerAggie06
AG
The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Jbob04 said:

We liked it better when y'all were in the closet

We don't care. The closet was destroyed. Deal with it.
Be careful what you wish for.

I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you please clarify?
Layne Staley
AG
Are they celebrating Pride Month in the Ukraine or is it still illegal for gays to marry there? Can we get our 40 billion back?
Jbob04
AG
Yeah pretending like hell doesn't exist while you live your lifestyle sounds like a solid choice
The Debt
TXAGFAN said:

The Debt said:

TXAGFAN said:

Jbob04 said:

We liked it better when y'all were in the closet
Yes I know, one of my first posts on this thread was that you'd prefer we all just stayed quiet and complacent knowing our place in the world.
You're not gonna enjoy the place God puts you in the next world either.
Im here to live in this one, like the majority of the US who does not identify as Christian.

I would never choose a life of celibacy if that's the alternative for the even smaller subset of Christian religions that would tolerate a gay member.

I did the church thing first couple decades of my life, hard pass.

Most gay people I know are indifferent about religion for a reason.

"If I dont believe in God He cant punish me."

Good luck with that on Judgment Day.
TXAGFAN
AG
Ag-Yoakum95 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

1 Co 6:911
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
So what sin are we celebrating? What should we be proud of?

I'm proud that I have been washed by Jesus' blood. Not that I have sinned.

We should encourage repentance, not celebrating things that will keep us from heaven.

Quit whining. You have the entire month of December to celebrate baby Jebus. Along with other parts of the year when Christianity is thrown in our face. You'll survive June.
It's this tone and stance that make people despise "Pride Month". Yeah, let's celebrate pure disgusting garbage. That sounds like a win-win situation. It fills up the social media windows and email boxes all month long. I despise the bombardment of "pride" propaganda, starting with emails from the company I work for, other woke corporate America companies, and of all places children clothing stores only to appease a very small majority in this country that have done nothing but make a choice in their life to a live a certain way that is unnatural. What's so admirable about that???
Should share your opinions with employer or quit, not much conviction on your part.

Corporations pander because there are lots of gay dollars. It's just marketing, but again if you disagree then don't do business with them.

Pride isn't about celebrating "gay sex"…
CDUB98
AG
STAFF really should just nuke this thread.
Teslag
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

We should encourage repentance, not celebrating things that will keep us from heaven.

Quit whining. You have the entire month of December to celebrate baby Jebus. Along with other parts of the year when Christianity is thrown in our face. You'll survive June.
It's this tone and stance that make people despise "Pride Month". Yeah, let's celebrate pure disgusting garbage. That sounds like a win-win situation. It fills up the social media windows and email boxes all month long. I despise the bombardment of "pride" propaganda, starting with emails from the company I work for, other woke corporate America companies, and of all places children clothing stores only to appease a very small majority in this country that have done nothing but make a choice in their life to a live a certain way that is unnatural. What's so admirable about that???
Should share your opinions with employer or quit, not much conviction on your part.

Corporations pander because there are lots of gay dollars. It's just marketing, but again if you disagree then don't do business with them.

Corporations pander to avoid lawsuits.
Jbob04
AG
CDUB98 said:

For real. Baller barely even posted on here after he started this troll thread
GeorgiAg
AG
CDUB98 said:

Ag-Yoakum95
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Corporations pander because they get canceled in the public square if they don't cater to the the minority. That's not just with gays.
The Debt
CDUB98 said:

Nuke it from orbit...
TexasAggie81
NoahAg said:

I wish I was a donor so I could call and cancel my donations.

Just 10 years ago I would've been thrilled if my kids wanted to go to TAMU.
Then I became indifferent to whether or not they become Aggies.
Now, with 2 kids who will go to college in the next few years, I will actively persuade them to look elsewhere.

I enjoyed my time at A&M, but except for a football team that perennially disappoints it is a completely different place now.

Yeah … you're right. There were no gay students attending the university while you were there.
Tanya 93
Jbob04 said:

Are you ok with gay men watching little girls go to the restroom in target?
why would a gay man want to see any female peeing, let alone a little girl?
TXAGFAN
AG
Teslag said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Thats why they all changed their logos today? No, that has nothing to do with lawsuits.
Hydrocele_aggie
The Debt said:

CDUB98 said:

Nuke it from orbit...

Needs a big dose of biktarvy
The Debt
Tanya 93 said:

Jbob04 said:

Envy
Jbob04
AG
Sure was nice when they were in the closet though
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Cromagnum said:

Holy crap. We didn't even make it 11 hours into pride month before all hell broke loose.

Make no mistake, the gay people of TexAgs are absolutely loving this thread. The slurs and insults give them recognition they desire so much. Those are basically ammo for the armor they wear that is their flamboyant/or countercultural lifestyle.

Understand: being gay or trans is largely a choice. I say largely because it is neo-genetic meaning it is highly influenced by your environment. That's the latest science we have. Fact.

Also understand that when you converse with gay people, 99% of the time they will admit that the lifestyle sucks. (especially the older guys). (Anecdotal)

Fact: Depression is more prevalent in LGBQT+ individuals. This has gotten worse, not better, over time. So has all depression numbers sadly but at least we cannot blame non-acceptance for the depression in our LGBQT brothers and sisters getting worse based off the lack of acceptance since it is clear there is more acceptance now than ever before. If we are clearly more accepting now than we were 20 years ago, and depression and suicide is markedly worse, then either way you cant blame non-acceptance for suicide. As a matter of fact it is more logical to blame the infliction that is gender dysphoria and a internalization of sodomy and same sex attraction.

Therefore--What LGBQT+ people are really after this month, may just be a big party to celebrate themselves when they never get to (Which, ok whatever, go nuts), but from that end this month is way less admirable than it comes off at face value. It is clearly narcissistic, which makes sense considering the term they coined for the month is "pride".

CDUB98
AG
The Debt said:

CDUB98 said:

Nuke it from orbit...

It's the only way to be sure.
TChaney
TXAGFAN said:

TChaney said:

TXAGFAN said:

TChaney said:

I covered this already but it was moderated out.

Second try

This is misleading info about HIV infections.
Gay men are still overwhelmingly the carriers of HIV.

The claims seem to be based on a UKHSA report which shows that in 2020 in England,
There were 940 HIV diagnoses in gay and bisexual men and 1,010 in heterosexual people.

The proportion of men in the UK who identified as of gay or bisexual is 2.9% (approximately 754,000 men), compared to 93.7 percent of people who identified as heterosexual or straight.

You are showing your ignorance. Thanks to modern medicine there are as you included in your post millions of people living with HIV who have an undetectable level of virus. It's not the 80s and 90s anymore, it's not terminal and undetectable=untransmittable. Sorry to disappoint, I know that doesn't fit the narrative.
Now explain Monkey Pox.

Why? It's totally irrelevant to your asinine initial post I replied to.
You really are trying to bait me into a ban.
Funny how you claimed your earlier victim status and now are going on the offensive and wonder why you got banned.

Well I'll answer anyway.
You have said it yourself.

Quote:

TXAGFAN
As a member of the population at higher risk of HIV transmission

You engage in high risk activities for transmission of parasites and disease.
Monkey pox is spreading through the gay male population for the same reasons it ran rampant through the same population during the AIDS epidemic.
NoahAg
CDUB98 said:

NoahAg said:

CDUB98 said:

Dude, every school worth a damn education-wise is like this. You cannot avoid it.

So, you either have a choice of sending your kids to a school with a lesser education, and likely lesser job prospects, or sending them back to the motherland and help make the place better.
There are plenty of conservative options with great education. Welding, electrical, or HVAC school would also offer great ROI.

1) Given you said college, I excluded the idea of trade school. Trade school is a great ROI, but just like college, it is not for everyone.

2) Please name these great conservative schools and where they land in the USA Today or Forbes rankings of best schools.
Publication rankings aren't all that important. Of course, an Ivy League diploma will get you in a lot of doors. But an Aggie grad who goes on to be successful would have been just as successful had they gone to Sam Houston, Cougar High, ITT Tech, etc. It's more about the student, their upbringing, and their drive to be successful.

As for specific conservative schools: Grove City College, Liberty, Incarnate Word, DBU, HBU to name a few. I've known successful grads from all of those.
Let's go, Brandon!
Jbob04
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Jbob04 said:

Idk. You are a liberal so you tell me
PanzerAggie06
AG
Jbob04 said:

CDUB98 said:

For real. Baller barely even posted on here after he started this troll thread

Don't like this thread? Then ignore it and go about your day. A simple solution to the angst it seemingly causes you.
TXAGFAN
AG
Jbob04 said:

What are you even talking about? I know hundreds of gay men. None are watching little girls in restroom. Can name a few "straight" men from my hometown who had an issue in this area though.

YMMV.
Tanya 93
Jbob04 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Jbob04 said:

Idk. You are a liberal so you tell me
you asked the question

Why do you think gay men want to watch little girls pee?

Jbob04
AG
Idk cause they are all sick in the head I'm guessing. BTW I'm lumping gays and trans all into one nasty pile.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Jbob04 said:

Sure was nice when they were in the closet though

Most privileged, whiny, pathetic statement on this entire thread.

Wahhhhhh! I have to see people different than me existing! Life is so hard!
PanzerAggie06
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Cromagnum said:

Holy crap. We didn't even make it 11 hours into pride month before all hell broke loose.

Make no mistake, the gay people of TexAgs are absolutely loving this thread. The slurs and insults give them recognition they desire so much. Those are basically ammo for the armor they wear that is their flamboyant/or countercultural lifestyle.

Understand: being gay or trans is largely a choice. I say largely because it is neo-genetic meaning it is highly influenced by your environment. That's the latest science we have. Fact.

Also understand that when you converse with gay people, 99% of the time they will admit that the lifestyle sucks. (especially the older guys). (Anecdotal)

Fact: Depression is more prevalent in LGBQT+ individuals. This has gotten worse, not better, over time. So has all depression numbers sadly but at least we cannot blame non-acceptance for the depression in our LGBQT brothers and sisters getting worse based off the lack of acceptance since it is clear there is more acceptance now than ever before. If we are clearly more accepting now than we were 20 years ago, and depression and suicide is markedly worse, then either way you cant blame non-acceptance for suicide. As a matter of fact it is more logical to blame the infliction that is gender dysphoria and a internalization of sodomy and same sex attraction.

Therefore--What LGBQT+ people are really after this month, may just be a big party to celebrate themselves when they never get to (Which, ok whatever, go nuts), but from that end this month is way less admirable than it comes off at face value. It is clearly narcissistic, which makes sense considering the term they coined for the month is "pride".

99% of gays admit their lifestyle sucks? Yay!!!! Made up stats are fun.

When talking to Christians in private 99% of them will admit they think the Bible is BS and they really want to convert to Islam.

That's how we do this, right?
RebelE Infantry
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Teslag said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ag-Yoakum95 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Quote:

Thats why they all changed their logos today? No, that has nothing to do with lawsuits.

This is of course correct.

They do it to signal affirmation of the regime's ideology and state religion.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
CDUB98
AG
NoahAg said:

CDUB98 said:

NoahAg said:

CDUB98 said:

Dude, every school worth a damn education-wise is like this. You cannot avoid it.

So, you either have a choice of sending your kids to a school with a lesser education, and likely lesser job prospects, or sending them back to the motherland and help make the place better.
There are plenty of conservative options with great education. Welding, electrical, or HVAC school would also offer great ROI.

1) Given you said college, I excluded the idea of trade school. Trade school is a great ROI, but just like college, it is not for everyone.

2) Please name these great conservative schools and where they land in the USA Today or Forbes rankings of best schools.
Publication rankings aren't all that important. Of course, an Ivy League diploma will get you in a lot of doors. But an Aggie grad who goes on to be successful would have been just as successful had they gone to Sam Houston, Cougar High, ITT Tech, etc. It's more about the student, their upbringing, and their drive to be successful.

As for specific conservative schools: Grove City College, Liberty, Incarnate Word, DBU, HBU to name a few. I've known successful grads from all of those.

Thank you giving names. Not sure I agree with you on the rigor of their academics, except at least HBU requires a dual major....or at least used to.

Liberty is not as conservative as you think. Source: two cousins who graduated from there recently.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Cromagnum said:

When talking to Christians in private 99% of them will admit they think the Bible is BS and they really want to convert to Islam.

Is it a choice because being gay is awesome and affords a promoted exalted lifestyle?

Or is it a hard lifestyle that is thrust on you unasked for by circumstances of poor genetics?

I knew someone would take the bait.
Tanya 93
Jbob04 said:

Idk cause they are all sick in the head I'm guessing. BTW I'm lumping gays and trans all into one nasty pile.
Oh

So you are trolling...

TexasAggie81
GeorgiAg said:

This is RICH. Everyone knows the Saudi royalty are notorious for grooming and sexually assaulting young boys. They've done that for years. Why even bother to lie about it?!
The Debt
Quote:

Shall we post suicide rates of LBGTQ vs normal people?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.