Happy Pride Month

17,376 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
redcrayon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CDUB98 said:

STAFF really should just nuke this thread.
And ban the troll who started it.
Charpie
AG
Normal people don't commit suicide. HTH
Charpie
AG
This thread is great, btw.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Is it a choice because being gay is awesome and affords a promoted exalted lifestyle?

Or is it a hard lifestyle that is thrust on you unasked for by circumstances of poor genetics?

I knew someone would take the bait.

I fully expect this to go unanswered.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Cromagnum said:

Holy crap. We didn't even make it 11 hours into pride month before all hell broke loose.

Make no mistake, the gay people of TexAgs are absolutely loving this thread. The slurs and insults give them recognition they desire so much. Those are basically ammo for the armor they wear that is their flamboyant/or countercultural lifestyle.

Understand: being gay or trans is largely a choice. I say largely because it is neo-genetic meaning it is highly influenced by your environment. That's the latest science we have. Fact.

Also understand that when you converse with gay people, 99% of the time they will admit that the lifestyle sucks. (especially the older guys). (Anecdotal)

Fact: Depression is more prevalent in LGBQT+ individuals. This has gotten worse, not better, over time. So has all depression numbers sadly but at least we cannot blame non-acceptance for the depression in our LGBQT brothers and sisters getting worse based off the lack of acceptance since it is clear there is more acceptance now than ever before. If we are clearly more accepting now than we were 20 years ago, and depression and suicide is markedly worse, then either way you cant blame non-acceptance for suicide. As a matter of fact it is more logical to blame the infliction that is gender dysphoria and a internalization of sodomy and same sex attraction.

Therefore--What LGBQT+ people are really after this month, may just be a big party to celebrate themselves when they never get to (Which, ok whatever, go nuts), but from that end this month is way less admirable than it comes off at face value. It is clearly narcissistic, which makes sense considering the term they coined for the month is "pride".

99% of gays admit their lifestyle sucks? Yay!!!! Made up stats are fun.

When talking to Christians in private 99% of them will admit they think the Bible is BS and they really want to convert to Islam.

That's how we do this, right?

Is it a choice because being gay is awesome and affords a promoted exalted lifestyle?

Or is it a hard lifestyle that is thrust on you unasked for by circumstances of poor genetics?

I knew someone would take the bait?

Bait? Haha.

Make up insane unsupported stat. Someone responds to it. Then ask a series of questions unrelated to the made up stat. Scream, "I got you"..

Try again.
TXAGFAN
AG
The Debt said:

Quote:

When talking to Christians in private 99% of them will admit they think the Bible is BS and they really want to convert to Islam.

Shall we post suicide rates of LBGTQ vs normal people?

Who gets excited about suicide stats of largely young people (with a smiley face emoji)?

Can't imagine why people may make that decision with posters like you out in the real world giddy to make a point that suicide rates are higher because of a group's life experiences.
TexasAggie81
BallerStaf2003 said:

No, they'd still exist. The mere existence triggers the alpha males to the point they can barely function.

Kinda makes you think the whole tough guy schtick is a facade. I can't imagine being so fragile.

The Alpha "straight" guys seem to be threatened by gay men. Trust me, fellas. The way you guys talk about your age, your bellies, your kids and your marriages, no self-respecting gay man would be attracted to any of you, so get off your high horse.
duffelpud
AG
Mort Rainey said:

Welcome to the new era. You won't find a school anywhere that isn't like this
Hillsdale College and Liberty University beg to differ.
"What's this button do?"
TXAGFAN
AG
Charpie said:

Whats normal? MTG said straight people will be extinct so seems gays make up a big number now. That seems normal.
Spotted Ag
AG

Quote:

Oh, look at me. I like people who are the same sex as me. Look at me look at me. I'm proud dammit. Did you hear me? I'm proud.

Congrats on the gay sex. Now, leave me the hell alone. I could not care less what you do.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Jbob04
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

No, they'd still exist. The mere existence triggers the alpha males to the point they can barely function.

Kinda makes you think the whole tough guy schtick is a facade. I can't imagine being so fragile.

The Alpha "straight" guys seem to be threatened by gay men. Trust me, fellas. The way you guys talk about your age, your bellies, your kids and your marriages, no self-respecting gay man would be attracted to any of you, so get off your high horse.

FFS, threatened by a gay?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Cromagnum said:

Holy crap. We didn't even make it 11 hours into pride month before all hell broke loose.

Make no mistake, the gay people of TexAgs are absolutely loving this thread. The slurs and insults give them recognition they desire so much. Those are basically ammo for the armor they wear that is their flamboyant/or countercultural lifestyle.

Understand: being gay or trans is largely a choice. I say largely because it is neo-genetic meaning it is highly influenced by your environment. That's the latest science we have. Fact.

Also understand that when you converse with gay people, 99% of the time they will admit that the lifestyle sucks. (especially the older guys). (Anecdotal)

Fact: Depression is more prevalent in LGBQT+ individuals. This has gotten worse, not better, over time. So has all depression numbers sadly but at least we cannot blame non-acceptance for the depression in our LGBQT brothers and sisters getting worse based off the lack of acceptance since it is clear there is more acceptance now than ever before. If we are clearly more accepting now than we were 20 years ago, and depression and suicide is markedly worse, then either way you cant blame non-acceptance for suicide. As a matter of fact it is more logical to blame the infliction that is gender dysphoria and a internalization of sodomy and same sex attraction.

Therefore--What LGBQT+ people are really after this month, may just be a big party to celebrate themselves when they never get to (Which, ok whatever, go nuts), but from that end this month is way less admirable than it comes off at face value. It is clearly narcissistic, which makes sense considering the term they coined for the month is "pride".

Bait? Haha.

Make up insane unsupported stat. Someone responds to it. Then ask a series of questions unrelated to the made up stat. Scream, "I got you"..

Try again.

My post is still unedited and i said it was anecdotal from the beginning.

Care to answer the question that is the elephant in the room?

Quote:

Teslag
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

This is true. If only they felt the same way about our children
Silian Rail
Gay people are weeding themselves out. They can't stop from engaging in risky behavior that invents new and horrifying illnesses while they blame everyone else but themselves.

Tom Doniphon
The moral decay is real... just look around.
PanzerAggie06
AG
The Debt said:

Quote:

A smiley face emoji attached to a thread about suicide? And it's the homos that are going to hell, haha.

Never stop being you F16.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

no self-respecting gay man would be attracted to any of you

A great benefit to being fugly is that I don't have to worry about women or men hitting on me.

God bless my wife and her blinders.
BusterAg
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Old McDonald said:

TAMUallen said:

Nobody cares
100 replies in less than an hour

People can not care that people are gay and also be put off by a whole month of feathers and boas in the streets, sports being obsessed with catering to gay people, etc. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

I have multiple gay friends i converse with daily. I have hired gay people. I had a gay roommate for a long time.

Couldn't care less who you bang.

However; the second this becomes some sort of grooming marketing campaign to accept your lifestyle for the express purpose of bringing more people to be like you (like kids)--when it is an admitted, scientific detriment to well being and livelihood--we are allowed to have criticism of said campaign that is pride month.

I am not going to apologize for not wanting my wife, kids, nor family members to be gay. It sounds awful from what I have conversed with from others.
I hate this new bull**** narrative and as I've posted several times in last few months, I liked it better when we were just sinners and deviants.
But, it's the truth. It's obvious that it is the truth.

Which of these do you think I will not be able to find in 24 hours?

-Disney saying they want to push gay messages in their entertainment
-Kindergarten teacher encouraging kindergartners to be flexible with their gender
-Grade school teacher encouraging students to come out as transgender
-drag queens visiting grade schools to talk to very young children
-rainbow dildo butt monkey showing up to a library to read books to children

Groomers are real.

If you don't want to be associated with them, come out against them. Start "Responsible Homosexuals Against Groomers" or something like that.
Charpie
AG
And that's the point.

Saying normal people commit suicide is wrong because if they were "normal," they wouldn't be killing themselves.

MTG also said that stuff grown in a peach tree dish blah blah...yeah she's normal
TXAGFAN
AG
Charpie said:

And that's the point.

Saying normal people commit suicide is wrong because if they were "normal," they wouldn't be killing themselves.

MTG also said that stuff grown in a peach tree dish blah blah...yeah she's normal
I don't think she's an authoritative source on this subject by any means, but she's a loud voice on right and seems relevant to the topic and forum.

ETA: I never had a suicidal thought in my life, BUT I didn't grow up in a household that said gay people were the downfall of society, they should all get AIDS and die, etc. I have friends that did and can see why they had quite a few struggles in their lifetime in this area.
redcrayon
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Lol. Pure delusion.
Tanya 93
TXAGFAN said:

Charpie said:

Whats normal? MTG said straight people will be extinct so seems gays make up a big number now. That seems normal.
She also thinks the government is going to put tech in meat so you get shocked when eating a cheeseburger to force people to eat Bill Gates' fake meat grown in a peach tree dish

And thinks the government wants to monitor your daily poops.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Cromagnum said:

Bait? Haha.

Try again.

My post is still unedited and i said it was anecdotal from the beginning.

Care to answer the question that is the elephant in the room?

Quote:

I think you're confusing anecdotal with "completely made up BS".
CDUB98
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Charpie said:

Utilizing MTG for any point is quite dubious, unless your post is purposefully tongue-in-cheek.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Posting again since no one will answer.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

The moral decay is real... just look around.
Unfortunately, people like the OP refuse to admit their lifestyle choice is a large reason for it. Yes, there are plenty of other reasons for it as well caused by heterosexual people.
Line Ate Member
AG
Or a man can realize that all women are a little crazy, see Barney's Hot Crazy chart for reference, and we realize that if you are dude/woman thinking you are a woman/dude, the hot crazy line becomes an exponential equation and no one wants to deal with that.
CDUB98
AG
BusterAg said:

-Kindergarten teacher encouraging kindergartners to be flexible with their gender

Groomers are real.

If you don't want to be associated with them, come out against them. Start "Responsible Homosexuals Against Groomers" or something like that.

SO
MUCH
THIS

Responsible 'mos need to get their voice out there and start denouncing this ***** Stop letting these people obsessed with sex and kids be your spokesperson.
The Debt
TXAGFAN said:

The Debt said:

Quote:

Who gets excited about suicide stats of largely young people (with a smiley face emoji)?

Can't imagine why people may make that decision with posters like you out in the real world giddy to make a point that suicide rates are higher because of a group's life experiences.

The assertion was gay people are discontent and depressed with their lifestyle.

Gay apologist said "uh nuh, that's made up"

Me, who sees through bad arguments, wishes to bring a pretty solid metric of discontent into the discourse.

The smile was not for the death, just for the rhetorical rook-to-king check . Try to keep up.
TXAGFAN
AG
CDUB98 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Charpie said:

Utilizing MTG for any point is quite dubious, unless your post is purposefully tongue-in-cheek.

You can't possibly think I consider her an authority.
TxAgPreacher
S
CDUB98 said:

BusterAg said:

Groomers are real.

SO
MUCH
THIS

Responsible 'mos need to get their voice out there and start denouncing this ***** Stop letting these people obsessed with sex and kids be your spokesperson.
They can't because its built into the LGBTP ideology. Anything goes, or some things are wrong. Homosexuality is wrong, and it has negative consequences.
GeorgiAg
AG
BallerStaf starting a Happy Pride Month thread on F16:

TXAGFAN
AG
CDUB98 said:

BusterAg said:

Groomers are real.

SO
MUCH
THIS

This is a standard you do not apply to any other group with pedophiles (who make up an infinitesimal proportion) among it. Even when the leadership of that group covers up for that group of criminals.
Squadron7
AG
Charpie
AG
And he didn't even comment on the OP. He just posted a tweet from the official tamu account.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.