Happy Pride Month

17,365 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
Tom Kazansky 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I'm sure your house is clean. All the self righteous ChristianS NEVER have pure evil hiding within.
by what standard do you call something evil?

You cant even figure out what that white stuff is meant to do. You reject the VERY FIRST IMPERATIVE to mankind and think you have a valid opinion on morality.

You sure do have all the answers.
Nope, but the bible does!

And when the Bible is unclear (which we all know never happens, hahahaha) we can rely on our handy member of the SBC to give us the answers.
somehow i don;t think you actually cackled to yourself when you wrote this.

Tanya 93
PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I'm sure your house is clean. All the self righteous ChristianS NEVER have pure evil hiding within.

You cant even figure out what that white stuff is meant to do. You reject the VERY FIRST IMPERATIVE to mankind and think you have a valid opinion on morality.

And when the Bible is unclear (which we all know never happens, hahahaha) we can rely on our handy member of the SBC to give us the answers.
This is why I love being Episcopalian

We only care about coffee and donuts after church and if the parish hall has enough corkscrews
TXAGFAN
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

TXAGFAN said:

TexasAggie81 said:

TXAGFAN said:

BigRobSA said:

Assuming one is born gay, as science (and super vocal gays) tells us, what is there to be proud of? Same with being Asian, Hispanic, Italian, Black, etc.

Yay, you didn't die yet!

Even sillier, for all instances (and more than I pointed out above) is the idiotic penchant for businesses to suck up to those subgroups for the allotted time frames. Boggles my mind.
You ignore completely the political causes that pride started from and continues today.

Yeah, and those political causes expect … in very fascist fashion … everyone to vote for Democrats. That's nothing to be proud of. Look what that party has done to the country!
You can vote however you'd like, I choose to vote for a party that supports my place in society and not with a group that codifies their point of view on me in their platform and who's voters share opinions about me I see every week on this forum that i completely disagree with.

So you favor all the quotas being imposed by the government that prejudge people on the basis of factors over which they have no control? Race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender? You're okay with hiring people with lower credentials in favor of equity? That's the kind of thinking that makes people despise the beneficiaries of those quotas and the groups they represent. How about we legitimize ourselves in society by being so great at what we do and working so diligently that there will be no need to give us anything because it will have been EARNED.
Did I say all that? No.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Sin is sin. White lies are just as much a sin as your gay lifestyle choice. Your choice to live in it daily is one thing. My choice is to repent, turn from that sin, and to do something different, which in my case is to follow my Savior Jesus Christ. I'm just thankful for the blood of Christ, the blood shed for all mankind, and the choice to follow His Truth.
One Louder
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

One Louder said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

One Louder said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

June has become my favorite month. Heads exploding and panties bunching up on F16 for 30 days is glorious to behold. Let the rants and waling begin!!!!

Please let me know what you like to do with your genitals and with whom.

If that is the foremost indicator of who you are as a person, you're not worth knowing.

Why are you asking about my genital activity? Interested?

Hate to disappoint but I'm married. Sorry.

I already know your kinks because you've made it your badge. I just feel sorry for all the gay people who would like to be taken seriously in society.

The only badge I have here is my Ag Tag. How is that kinky?

And you only feel sorry for gays who wish to be taken seriously? Do non-serious gays have your support then?

I'm not getting graphic on here because the mods will send me to Banned Camp.

And no, clownish gays do not get my support. That's my whole problem with contrived, obnoxious virtue-signaling months that demand we respect and celebrate people for activities that should be private.

In other words, I don't care what you do in private but don't make me celebrate it publicly.
TxAgPreacher
S
PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

It's not unclear about homosexuality. It's wrong.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

TxAgPreacher said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

somehow i don;t think you actually cackled to yourself when you wrote this.

Cackled? Hardly.

Laughed my ass off at my first rate humor? Absolutely!
Tom Doniphon
CDUB98 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

Who are you?

That gif just encapsulates "pride" month.

"Look at me, Look at me...."
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Quote:

When you vote for a party that says your family doesn't have a right to exist legally in favor of other platforms let me know, until then you don't know what you would do.
Neither party voted to legalize gay marriage. Leadership of both parties were against it when running while it was an issue.
The Debt
PanzerAggie06 said:

Preach the good word Brother The Debt. Baby Jebus is sure to hear your righteousness and fast track you through the Pearly Gates!!!!!

Haha. Evangelicals are so funny.

Christians have no righteousness of their own. Its by imputation. Clearly you have no idea about the Christianity you claim to have been raised around.

But your repeated mocking of Jesus shows you are precisely the reprobate of Romans 1.

I would say be cautious but you are an enemy of God and you know it. The death you will face in this life will be a luxury compared to the pain of the next.
BallerStaf2003
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Since we are judging and condemning others….

Staff can I start making assumptions on people and condemning them based on their sins? Or is that only conservative Christian's allowed?

I mean, I could make quite a few assumptions about you based on stereotypes and it would be soooo fun.

Baller, I think a lot of people are going to be unpleasantly surprised come Judgment Day.

Can we at least agree on that?

I think it's predictable that every one of these threads devolves into self righteous, hypocritical Christian's resorting to their own personal religious views to justify the hareful things they've said.

It's like clockwork. And in all honesty I don't care.
Hydrocele_aggie
Why does OP care about what non gays think ..do you need attention?
NicosMachine
AG
PanzerAggie06
AG
The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Preach the good word Brother The Debt. Baby Jebus is sure to hear your righteousness and fast track you through the Pearly Gates!!!!!

Christians have no righteousness of their own. Its by imputation. Clearly you have no idea about the Christianity you claim to have been raised around.

But your repeated mocking of Jesus shows you are precisely the reprobate of Romans 1.

I would say be cautious but you are an enemy of God and you know it. The death you will face in this life will be a luxury compared to the pain of the next.

Christian's have no righteousness of their own?

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahha.

Wow, no delusion there. The righteousness on display here by the christians is epic.
YouBet
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

YouBet said:

Dad-O-Lot said:

Do the other 6 deadly sins get a month, or is it just pride?
Do envy, gluttony, greed, lust, sloth, and wrath deserve their own celebratory months also?
I would argue gluttony and sloth are all 12 months considering the fact that morbid obesity is now promoted and celebrated by women as being healthy. Contrary to all of science, common sense, and logic.

We are the official clown world country on planet earth and now have other western countries openly lamenting this aspect of our culture.

Pretty embarrassing country at this point and this month just kind of highlights how ridiculous we've become.

Can't wait for the thread about Juneteenth.
This is only relevant to Texas and should not be the federal holiday. My black friends even made that point.

But maybe that shows how superior to everyone else Texans are that even though we didn't get word until two and a half years after the official proclamation, that our date now trumps the real date.
BMX Bandit
You got exactly what you hoped for.
BallerStaf2003
AG
The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

I'm sure you keep this same energy when a preacher knocks up a 15 year old partitioner. Hear about stuff like that all the time but don't really see threads about it.

But he asked for forgiveness and… she was hot, right? Totally not the same thing as grooming.

Hypocrites.
TChaney
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

I dont have a problem with the gays, but this is absolutely true

TxAgPreacher
S
BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

I'm sure you keep this same energy when a preacher knocks up a 15 year old partitioner. Hear about stuff like that all the time but don't really see threads about it.

But he asked for forgiveness and… she was hot, right? Totally not the same thing as grooming.

Hypocrites.
I'd be ok with the death penalty in that case so.... how does that make me a hypocrite?
Quote:

Luke 17:2 It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Where's all the threads about these groomers?

Every week there is more and more.

This is why your opinions are a joke.
aggietony2010
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

TexasAggie81 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Since we are judging and condemning others….

Staff can I start making assumptions on people and condemning them based on their sins? Or is that only conservative Christian's allowed?

I mean, I could make quite a few assumptions about you based on stereotypes and it would be soooo fun.

Baller, I think a lot of people are going to be unpleasantly surprised come Judgment Day.

Can we at least agree on that?

I think it's predictable that every one of these threads devolves into self righteous, hypocritical Christian's resorting to their own personal religious views to justify the hareful things they've said.

It's like clockwork. And in all honesty I don't care.

You cared enough to start a thread you knew would devolve into this.
melpann
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Jbob04 said:

Got a little gay on gay fighting going on now. Of course baller is trying to show that he is the gayest by shouting it from the rooftop

You're so obsessed.
It's cute, really
TChaney
BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Hypocrites.
Most of us here say throw the book at them or hang them high. A few of the more violent solutions get moderated out.

But it never fails if the perp is gay.
A few posters come out of nowhere bringing up whatboutisms involving the the church or republicans (but one in particular fails to bring up the Boy Scouts for some odd reason) .

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Quote:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Is it a choice because being gay is awesome and affords a promoted exalted lifestyle?

Or is it a hard lifestyle that is thrust on you unasked for by circumstances of poor genetics?

Still no answer.

Why wont they touch this?

The Debt
BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Hypocrites.

All you have is deflections. You wont engage the reality of your wickedness because you are decaying and the mirror is too horrific to bear.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Quote:

And… I have sex with dudes consensually.
pretty gay dude
TxAgPreacher
S
BallerStaf2003 said:

You started this thread.

All groomers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

All groomers are a part of the LGBTP community.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

There was a thread about some of the above. Also, we don't need to start threads excoriating this behavior because NO ONE is condoning it or trying to say it's normal, or calling people who complain about it bigots or white supremacists.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Nope. Just saying clean up your own house. You have no right buddy. And your words have no effect on me.

I'm proud of who I am, proud of my buddy panzer Aggie, and proud of the lives we have.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Nope. Just saying clean up your own house. You have no right buddy. And your words have no effect on me.

I'm proud of who I am, proud of my buddy panzer Aggie, and proud of the lives we have.
Is it a choice because being gay is awesome and affords a promoted exalted lifestyle?

Or is it a hard lifestyle that is thrust on you unasked for by circumstances of poor genetics?
My Name Is Judge
Happy "we need attention bc we have sex w same gender" month!!!!!!
RebelE Infantry
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

It's almost like one is treated as the crime that it is and the other is celebrated and enforced by the highest levels of the culture and the state…
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Your question is ripe with negative assumptions. That's why nobody is paying attention to it.
Rex Racer
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

No, they'd still exist. The mere existence triggers the alpha males to the point they can barely function.

Kinda makes you think the whole tough guy schtick is a facade. I can't imagine being so fragile.
This THREAD would not even exist, so there could be no responses.
PanzerAggie06
AG
TChaney said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Hypocrites.
Most of us here say throw the book at them or hang them high. A few of the more violent solutions get moderated out.

But it never fails if the perp is gay.
A few posters come out of nowhere bringing up whatboutisms involving the the church or republicans (but one in particular fails to bring up the Boy Scouts for some odd reason) .

Poster creates thread centering on a homosexual doing something abhorrent.

Dozens of responses from "good Christians" which basically say the same thing……"see, they are all like this".

Gay posters respond by pointing out the absurdity of gross generalizations.

Good Christian's scream "you clearly support this behavior".

This is what you're actually attempting to describe. I just did it better.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.