Happy Pride Month

17,370 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
melpann
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haha right? Do you agree with me that I think your life sucks?! ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Rex Racer
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

Rex Racer said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The irony is all these responses validate exactly why there is a pride month.

Prove the point post after post.

The irony is there wouldn't be all these responses if there wasn't a pride month.

So true. The homos had it so good and were treated fairly and equitably in the US for generations. People only turned on them when Pride Month came into being.
Reading comprehension. You lack it.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Your question is ripe with negative assumptions. That's why nobody is paying attention to it.

So is saying you are proud of something that isn't a personal choice. (supposedly)

We have the same issues with white power racists.
The Debt
BallerStaf2003 said:

Nope. Just saying clean up your own house. You have no right buddy. And your words have no effect on me.

I'm proud of who I am, proud of my buddy panzer Aggie, and proud of the lives we have.

You use the word "pride" a lot, as though you dont recognize it is the root of all sin.

You call right "wrong" and wrong "right." Then say "well maybe my 'right' is ok with God." He has already stated numerous times your "right" is wrong and He doesnt take kindly to perversion of His word.
TAMUallen
AG
Troll thread is trolling so hard

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.