Happy Pride Month

17,354 Views | 354 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
PanzerAggie06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One Louder said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

One Louder said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

June has become my favorite month. Heads exploding and panties bunching up on F16 for 30 days is glorious to behold. Let the rants and waling begin!!!!

Please let me know what you like to do with your genitals and with whom.

If that is the foremost indicator of who you are as a person, you're not worth knowing.

Why are you asking about my genital activity? Interested?

Hate to disappoint but I'm married. Sorry.

I already know your kinks because you've made it your badge. I just feel sorry for all the gay people who would like to be taken seriously in society.

The only badge I have here is my Ag Tag. How is that kinky?

And you only feel sorry for gays who wish to be taken seriously? Do non-serious gays have your support then?
TXAGFAN
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

TXAGFAN said:

TChaney said:

I covered this already but it was moderated out.

Second try

This is misleading info about HIV infections.
Gay men are still overwhelmingly the carriers of HIV.

The claims seem to be based on a UKHSA report which shows that in 2020 in England,
There were 940 HIV diagnoses in gay and bisexual men and 1,010 in heterosexual people.

The proportion of men in the UK who identified as of gay or bisexual is 2.9% (approximately 754,000 men), compared to 93.7 percent of people who identified as heterosexual or straight.

You are showing your ignorance. Thanks to modern medicine there are as you included in your post millions of people living with HIV who have an undetectable level of virus. It's not the 80s and 90s anymore, it's not terminal and undetectable=untransmittable. Sorry to disappoint, I know that doesn't fit the narrative.

No, he's pointing out your fallacy on ignoring the base rate. When you say rate you're talking about the number of those contracting HIV in comparison to their subpopulation total. A slightly higher number of diagnoses in straight people is not a higher rate of contraction when you consider that those identifying as straight outnumber those identifying as gay or bisexual by 30:1.

Quote:

Due to the increasing availability of Prep in UK's gay population I believe their data recently showed heterosexual people are contracting HIV at higher rates.

There's 67 million people in the UK. With those case numbers and identification rates, straights contract HIV at a rate of 1 per 62,000 individuals. Gays and bisexuals contract HIV at a rate of 1 per 2000 individuals.

So no, heterosexual people are not even close to contracting HIV at the same rates.
Im not sure the gotcha you're going for, but below is the HIV statistics for UK I was referencing (1600 heterosexual vs 1700 homosexuals who make up significantly smaller portion of population). I never said there weren't a lot of gay people with HIV, to think I don't know that as a gay man is asinine. There is no gotcha here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-54842623.amp
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
I dont have a problem with the gays, but this is absolutely true

Jbob04
AG
Got a little gay on gay fighting going on now. Of course baller is trying to show that he is the gayest by shouting it from the rooftop
CDUB98
AG
Teslag said:

Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

Seems like there is a large epidemic in the US of trying to "educate" kids into a validation of the lifestyles of adults, and its more of an ideological persuasion doing this rather than people sharing sexual preference. It may also be true that many sharing a sexual preference fall into the ideological persuasion.

That's the role of the parent to explain to them during this month what gay people really are, what will happen to them, and why their lifestyle isn't acceptable but you should still treat them with respect.

Yes, you are exactly right, it is the role of the parent, BUT the public schools and woke corp's, like Disney, have decided they need to be the ones to teach this to little kids. They are obsessed with it. This is what has so many people angered so much.
TXAGFAN
AG
BigRobSA said:

TXAGFAN said:

BigRobSA said:

Assuming one is born gay, as science (and super vocal gays) tells us, what is there to be proud of? Same with being Asian, Hispanic, Italian, Black, etc.

Yay, you didn't die yet!

Even sillier, for all instances (and more than I pointed out above) is the idiotic penchant for businesses to suck up to those subgroups for the allotted time frames. Boggles my mind.
You ignore completely the political causes that pride started from and continues today.

I haven't ignored ***** I actually voted for gay marriage while I lived in Iowa.

Pride months, for race/gender/sexuality/anything are ****ing stupid. Period. End quote. You did nothing to be gay/Hispanic/female/etc.

But "Yay! Let's pretend we did!". For a month.
Still missing the point, but that's ok.
TAMU1990
AG
TXAGFAN said:

TexasAggie81 said:

TXAGFAN said:

BigRobSA said:

Assuming one is born gay, as science (and super vocal gays) tells us, what is there to be proud of? Same with being Asian, Hispanic, Italian, Black, etc.

Yay, you didn't die yet!

Even sillier, for all instances (and more than I pointed out above) is the idiotic penchant for businesses to suck up to those subgroups for the allotted time frames. Boggles my mind.
You ignore completely the political causes that pride started from and continues today.

Yeah, and those political causes expect … in very fascist fashion … everyone to vote for Democrats. That's nothing to be proud of. Look what that party has done to the country!
You can vote however you'd like, I choose to vote for a party that supports my place in society and not with a group that codifies their point of view on me in their platform and who's voters share opinions about me I see every week on this forum that i completely disagree with.
Now do trans competing in female sports. I'm a female and why do these men get to demand we respect them, compete and take scholarship opportunities away from real women? Toxic masculinity in overdrive. Only a mentally ill man would be so ****ing arrogant.
Teslag
AG
It sickens me to think how much we wasted on AIDS research for a disease that was acquired out of irresponsibility. We spent more on it than childhood cancer.
LSB_2002
AG
TXAGFAN said:

The Debt said:

TXAGFAN said:

Jbob04 said:

We liked it better when y'all were in the closet
Yes I know, one of my first posts on this thread was that you'd prefer we all just stayed quiet and complacent knowing our place in the world.
You're not gonna enjoy the place God puts you in the next world either.
Im here to live in this one, like the majority of the US who does not identify as Christian.

I would never choose a life of celibacy if that's the alternative for the even smaller subset of Christian religions that would tolerate a gay member.

I did the church thing first couple decades of my life, hard pass.

Most gay people I know are indifferent about religion for a reason.
Because they know that their life choice sends them to eternal damnation. I hope that at some point, you and the other homosexuals on earth decide to repent. You won't regret it....
BallerStaf2003
AG
Jbob04 said:

Got a little gay on gay fighting going on now. Of course baller is trying to show that he is the gayest by shouting it from the rooftop

You're so obsessed.
Jbob04
AG
WTF
YouBet
AG
Dad-O-Lot said:

Do the other 6 deadly sins get a month, or is it just pride?
Do envy, gluttony, greed, lust, sloth, and wrath deserve their own celebratory months also?
I would argue gluttony and sloth are all 12 months considering the fact that morbid obesity is now promoted and celebrated by women as being healthy. Contrary to all of science, common sense, and logic.

We are the official clown world country on planet earth and now have other western countries openly lamenting this aspect of our culture.

Pretty embarrassing country at this point and this month just kind of highlights how ridiculous we've become.
PanzerAggie06
AG
LSB_2002 said:

TXAGFAN said:

The Debt said:

TXAGFAN said:

Jbob04 said:

Yes I know, one of my first posts on this thread was that you'd prefer we all just stayed quiet and complacent knowing our place in the world.
Im here to live in this one, like the majority of the US who does not identify as Christian.

I would never choose a life of celibacy if that's the alternative for the even smaller subset of Christian religions that would tolerate a gay member.

Because they know that their life choice sends them to eternal damnation. I hope that at some point, you and the other homosexuals on earth decide to repent. You won't regret it....

PRAISE BABY JEBUS!!! Love hearing the good word!!
TexasAggie81
YouBet said:

Dad-O-Lot said:

Do the other 6 deadly sins get a month, or is it just pride?
Do envy, gluttony, greed, lust, sloth, and wrath deserve their own celebratory months also?
I would argue gluttony and sloth are all 12 months considering the fact that morbid obesity is now promoted and celebrated by women as being healthy. Contrary to all of science, common sense, and logic.

We are the official clown world country on planet earth and now have other western countries openly lamenting this aspect of our culture.

Pretty embarrassing country at this point and this month just kind of highlights how ridiculous we've become.

Can't wait for the thread about Juneteenth.
Sarge 91
AG
David Wallace said:

OR

You could celebrate something else!

Happy Men's Health Month!
If you are over fifty years old, both months have an odd commonality....
Red Dane
I don't really see the point in "Pride" based on anything but achievement - personal mostly. However, ethnic pride events can be pretty tasty and fun. This Corporate woke pride month? Not fun at all and you have to be mindful to avoid indecent displays. I would rather do without it, but our corporate overlords don't much care what I have to say.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

LSB_2002 said:

TXAGFAN said:

The Debt said:

TXAGFAN said:

Jbob04 said:

Good luck with your choices. You sure think it is all cute right now.
The Debt
PanzerAggie06 said:

LSB_2002 said:

TXAGFAN said:

The Debt said:

TXAGFAN said:

Jbob04 said:

Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things (homosexuality) deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them. - Rom 1:32

That's what pride month is about. Multiplying spiritual death to as many as possible.

People like you are going to hell and your response is to drag as many people down with you.
BallerStaf2003
AG
I'm sure your house is clean. All the self righteous ChristianS NEVER have pure evil hiding within.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Since we are judging and condemning others….

Staff can I start making assumptions on people and condemning them based on their sins? Or is that only conservative Christian's allowed?

I mean, I could make quite a few assumptions about you based on stereotypes and it would be soooo fun.
The Debt
BallerStaf2003 said:

I'm sure your house is clean. All the self righteous ChristianS NEVER have pure evil hiding within.
by what standard do you call something evil?

You cant even figure out what that white stuff is meant to do. You reject the VERY FIRST IMPERATIVE to mankind and think you have a valid opinion on morality.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Quote:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Is it a choice because being gay is awesome and affords a promoted exalted lifestyle?

Or is it a hard lifestyle that is thrust on you unasked for by circumstances of poor genetics?

I knew someone would take the bait.

Still no answer.
cevans_40
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Everyone makes poor choices at various times in their lives. Most if us don't choose to celebrate that choice and use it as the first descriptor of who we are.
The Debt
BallerStaf2003 said:

Staff can I start making assumptions on people and condemning them based on their sins? Or is that only conservative Christian's allowed?

I mean, I could make quite a few assumptions about you based on stereotypes and it would be soooo fun.

I dont have to stereotype you. You have openly admitted your sinfulness...and now you revel in it.

I dont have to make a judgment, you did all the discerning for us.
BallerStaf2003
AG
The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

You cant even figure out what that white stuff is meant to do. You reject the VERY FIRST IMPERATIVE to mankind and think you have a valid opinion on morality.

You sure do have all the answers.
TxAgPreacher
S
BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Nope, but the bible does!
PanzerAggie06
AG
Preach the good word Brother The Debt. Baby Jebus is sure to hear your righteousness and fast track you through the Pearly Gates!!!!!

Haha. Evangelicals are so funny.
TexasAggie81
BallerStaf2003 said:

Baller, I think a lot of people are going to be unpleasantly surprised come Judgment Day.

Can we at least agree on that?
Tom Doniphon
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

How would you define evil?
What about immoral?
Wicked?
Accepted standards of society? Which society?
CDUB98
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Who are you?

The Debt
"I'm an adulterer and I dont care who knows it"
"Umm, being an adulterer is a sin against your spouse, it's a sin against society, and it's a sin against God."
"Hey you dont even know my circumstances, you are stereotyping and judging!"
TChaney
Teslag said:

It sickens me to think how much we wasted on AIDS research for a disease that was acquired out of irresponsibility. We spent more on it than childhood cancer.
Oh come on now.

It's not like people were giving and getting HIV and AIDS on purpose, it was all accidental.

Oh wait.

Nevermind

And this wasn't in the 80s and 90s this documentary was done in 2003.

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
The Debt said:

"I'm an adulterer and I dont care who knows it"
"Umm, being an adulterer is a sin against your spouse, it's a sin against society, and it's a sin against God."
"Hey you dont even know my circumstances, you are stereotyping and judging!"
This.

It's asinine.
PanzerAggie06
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The Debt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Nope, but the bible does!

And when the Bible is unclear (which we all know never happens, hahahaha) we can rely on our handy member of the SBC to give us the answers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.